FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sir's Diary:Treating My Slut Harshly

Sir's Diary:Treating My Slut Harshly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ost in summer wine OP   Man  over a year ago

Wirral

I had tasted you, touched you, smelled your hair, stroked your face. I felt the thrill of the consenting ownership of a beautiful woman.

I took your hand and led you into the room, comfortable, well appointed, safe, secure, I locked the door from the inside sealing us from the world. There was nothing other than the feelings which lived in your mind, your heart and between your legs. You were forbidden to speak unless it was to end everything..

You stood waiting, I blindfolded you as you stood. Lightly my hands touched your body, lingered over your face, fingers traced your lips then into your mouth.

Your Breasts. They hung free, braless under your top, you felt my hands over them through the thin material. Gentle at first then firmer, fingers feeling for your nipples until you squirmed under the increasing harshness of the touch. Now gripping tight I pulled both nipples and your tits down, forcing you forward. As I sank to my knees I pulled you down with me.

Released you rested on all fours relishing the pain, your mind turning it into desire and pleasure.

But that was only the preparation.

Your clothes are removed and I lead you to the bed, gently I lay you down with arms and legs spreadeagled.

The gentle tapping of a short cane on your nipples arouses you. My strokes are soft, several on each tit and alternating. The sensation of the soft blows is cumulative, starting to build. Like pain but not pain, a slow burning then a tingling, then the real pain begins. I straddle you holding you down as you struggle but the slow soft blows are never ending, your torment is becoming unbearable. Then it stops. Nothing. Your tits are throbbing now, the nipples screaming, still twitching from imaginary blows. Then a sensation that arches your back and causes you to cry out loud. Ice cubes held tight on your burning nipples.

You sob as the waves of pain/pleasure wash over you like an ocean swell.

Your cunt is touched. I spread your lips and fall upon your sweetness. Tasting the essence of your womanhood I kiss your clit rolling it between my lips, nibbling it, sucking it, teasing it.

I spread your sweet cunt lips and unhood your clit.

Then you feel the first gentle blows of the cane on your cunt and your clit. You moan in anticipation of what is to come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington