FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife and my friend. The wife's version

My wife and my friend. The wife's version

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eah101 OP   Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

After a night on the piss my hubby came home with his mate and carried on drinking at our place. I was sat with them both on the sofa in my little silky nightdress. I knew his mate fancied me and had done for a while. He was always flirting.

After too many beers dean went up to bed and me and dan (his mate) carried on drinking and talking. I was sat curled up on the sofa with him gradually moving closer to me. He said that seeing me in a tiny black silky number was turning him on. I went through to the kitchen to get another drink, he followed me, coming up close behind me he put his arms around my shoulders and started kissing my neck turning me round to face him then we started kissing passionately and I realised I wanted him badly. We went back through to the living room and I straddled him, I could feel his errection through his jeans and began grinding against it. He undid his trousers and I lifted up my dress teasing him. I knelt down between his legs and caressed his hard throbbing cock with my tongue. Gradually taking it deep into my mouth and sucking. I was worried that my husband might wake up so I told him to be quiet as he was moaning quite loudly. He then took me into the downstairs toilet and sat on top of the loo while I sat on his lap slipping him inside my now dripping pussy. We fucked not caring anymore about the noise we were making or who heard us. After awhile he came inside me. It felt amazing. Once we had caught our breath we could hear movement upstairs and knew that dean had woken up so we quickly got dressed and went back into the living room. Trying to act like nothing had happened. Of course once he had gone I told dean all about it. He was so turned on and we ended up fucking the night away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

For a male reader, it is more erotic coming from the woman in question. More please young lady

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

» Add a new message to this topic