FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Clone-a-willy

Clone-a-willy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, we've not yet done a full swap with a guy yet. We both love the pure physical thrill of Lia taking another guy's cock, but not quite ready yet.

Another couple on here mentioned they got a guy they were speaking with to clone his cock into a dildo type thing. They said it helped them out and the other guy liked seeing the video they made of her reacting to feeling it inside her for the first time.

Anyone familiar with this? Is it an actual thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/05/17 08:29:14]

What a great idea

My fuck buddy have purchased one of these. Bloody brilliant haha. So much fun to make if you are in that sort of envrionment. Just make sure that you have mixed all ingredients properly otherwise it doesn't set. The vibrator isn't super strong but it does the job.

Defo recommend and it is quite cheap.

my mrs never used sex toys, we got one of these clone a cock kits and made her first one. think it got her over the barrier of playing with another cock so to speak. she loved using it and admitted that she used it while i was at work all the time. after getting over her initial barrier of using a toy i bought her a 6" lifelike dildo with balls and suction base. this was very quickly upgraded to an 8" version. needless to say the 8" is the first choice every time now and my 5" clone never gets to see the light of day anymore.

I love the idea of getting another guy to clone his cock, may have to consider that one myself. my mrs knows i would like to see her fucking another guy but that is another barrier she has at the moment, perhaps this idea could let her get over that barrier again?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did she mention how real it felt? We're still debating it, but there seems to be a lot of good feedback about them.

I'd love to help out with this. Anyone fancy cloning mine?

By * Inch thickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

I made one once but I lost my hard on while it was setting............. I used it as a door stop now

"I made one once but I lost my hard on while it was setting............. I used it as a door stop now "

Only take 1 minute to mould. Then you leave to dry. You lost a hard on in 1 minute?

By *othstMan  over a year ago

Brighton

In my youth a girl I had been seeing was moving away to uni and had me make one for her.

I wonder how long she kept him for

That's dame horny. As I put my hand up to volunteer

» Add a new message to this topic