FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A dress with no knickers! Ladies what would you like to do to me ;)

A dress with no knickers! Ladies what would you like to do to me ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a lovely short dress on today. No knickers and very horny! Any suggestions??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uluABCTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

Yes a nice drive in the country stop in a car park and make some guys day

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can you bend and touch your toes in it?

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

You could sit on my face

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Go to the shops and bend over lots

"I have a lovely short dress on today. No knickers and very horny! Any suggestions??"

How would i know? Would you have caught my eye and hinted to the lack of underwear below? I could make sure i am nearby, if that is the case. Gently stroke your leg with my finger. If you lean in, i can be bolder. Part your thighs a little and i can go higher..

harrogate

"I have a lovely short dress on today. No knickers and very horny! Any suggestions??

How would i know? Would you have caught my eye and hinted to the lack of underwear below? I could make sure i am nearby, if that is the case. Gently stroke your leg with my finger. If you lean in, i can be bolder. Part your thighs a little and i can go higher.. "

Love to watch you both

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have a lovely short dress on today. No knickers and very horny! Any suggestions??

How would i know? Would you have caught my eye and hinted to the lack of underwear below? I could make sure i am nearby, if that is the case. Gently stroke your leg with my finger. If you lean in, i can be bolder. Part your thighs a little and i can go higher.. "

Sounds good

buy a cucumber

By *idland_easy_riderMan  over a year ago

midlands and North Wales

Hi

I think it needs at least one picture to show us how short

Do what we do, go to coffee shops, supper stores, and shopping centres and flash every opportunity and just watch the guys reaction, it's a fantastic turn on.

harrogate

"Do what we do, go to coffee shops, supper stores, and shopping centres and flash every opportunity and just watch the guys reaction, it's a fantastic turn on."

to bad you have

This member has hidden their profile

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"I have a lovely short dress on today. No knickers and very horny! Any suggestions??"

Hurry up and get that dress off, before your missus gets home

I know you asked for women, but just a little note of an experience at the park a few years ago.

Lady sitting with her boyfriend, on a park bench, with his mates. She was bored, leanig into his shoulder.

I had sat on the grass a little away.

I noticed i could just about see up her skirt, and as much as i tried, i couldn't help but keep glancing.

Obviously being a bloke, i got clocked. I thought she was away to tell her bloke, and get me filled in.

Instead, she smiled.

I looked away, slightly embarrassed, but also still worried.

Once again i couldn't help myself.

I glanced back, she held my gaze and then slowly, so very slowly, moved her knees further apart.

I looked back at her, she held my gaze, and opened her legs wide under the table, i was able to see right up her skirt (she was wearing knickers). Her boyfriend and his mates were completely oblivious.

Just at that, they all got up and left having finished their McDs.

Probably one of the tamest storys ever on here, but it was unbelievably erotic. Just a glimpse, and a bit of a tease, but as she moved her knees apart while holding my gaze i swear time stopped.

harrogate

"I know you asked for women, but just a little note of an experience at the park a few years ago.

Lady sitting with her boyfriend, on a park bench, with his mates. She was bored, leanig into his shoulder.

I had sat on the grass a little away.

I noticed i could just about see up her skirt, and as much as i tried, i couldn't help but keep glancing.

Obviously being a bloke, i got clocked. I thought she was away to tell her bloke, and get me filled in.

Instead, she smiled.

I looked away, slightly embarrassed, but also still worried.

Once again i couldn't help myself.

I glanced back, she held my gaze and then slowly, so very slowly, moved her knees further apart.

I looked back at her, she held my gaze, and opened her legs wide under the table, i was able to see right up her skirt (she was wearing knickers). Her boyfriend and his mates were completely oblivious.

Just at that, they all got up and left having finished their McDs.

Probably one of the tamest storys ever on here, but it was unbelievably erotic. Just a glimpse, and a bit of a tease, but as she moved her knees apart while holding my gaze i swear time stopped.

"

Let us see then!!

» Add a new message to this topic