FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > biggest cock

biggest cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the biggest cock anyone has ever seen..held..sucked or fucked?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lushmanMan  over a year ago

newark

Know a bloke in Warrington had 12" he had a mate and his missus said his was bigger

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

9" and it was a full 9" not a fab 9"....... thick like a rolling pin, fucking huge, solid and he was brutal, never again I said would katie be used and abused like he did to katie.

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

It definitely wouldn't be mine

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

When I was on tour last.

Was having a shower and some guy walked into the shower cubicle next to me, only separated by a curtain. Saw a gap in the curtain and this guy had a cock that was at least 7" slack. Could se him soaping it up and it grew and grew until full on hardon. I finished showering and was towelling off when in the mirror I could see the front curtain slightly open and got an eye full of his hard cock. At least a full 10". I was mesmerised!!

I caught his eye and he beckoned me into his cubicle. I shook my head and nodded to the toilet cubicles. I went into the last one and left the door unlocked. 30 seconds later he pushed the door open and let his towel drop. That was it - I sucked his cock and took as much as I could until I gagged. I pushed my tongue into his urethra and ran it around his huge pink helmet. He motioned to me to open my mouth and then he rewarded me with several massive squirts of thick, hot, salty cum. I swallowed every drop and he slapped his semi hard cock against my cheek smearing the last of his baby batter on my face. He then picked up his towel and left. It took 2 days for the jaw ache to subside. Very memorable cock!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When I was on tour last.

Was having a shower and some guy walked into the shower cubicle next to me, only separated by a curtain. Saw a gap in the curtain and this guy had a cock that was at least 7" slack. Could se him soaping it up and it grew and grew until full on hardon. I finished showering and was towelling off when in the mirror I could see the front curtain slightly open and got an eye full of his hard cock. At least a full 10". I was mesmerised!!

I caught his eye and he beckoned me into his cubicle. I shook my head and nodded to the toilet cubicles. I went into the last one and left the door unlocked. 30 seconds later he pushed the door open and let his towel drop. That was it - I sucked his cock and took as much as I could until I gagged. I pushed my tongue into his urethra and ran it around his huge pink helmet. He motioned to me to open my mouth and then he rewarded me with several massive squirts of thick, hot, salty cum. I swallowed every drop and he slapped his semi hard cock against my cheek smearing the last of his baby batter on my face. He then picked up his towel and left. It took 2 days for the jaw ache to subside. Very memorable cock!"

You're a lucky guy

By *nvercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Inverness

Why is it that men are so caught up in the sizes if thier cocks? Xx

"Why is it that men are so caught up in the sizes if thier cocks? Xx"

Maybe because a lot of girls either admit it or don't, but like big cocks. So we envy those who are bigger. Sadly I envy alot of men lol.

By *eordieslutWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

10" for me fealt amazing and made my squirt loads. Was amazing as boyfriend was at work so I sent him one or two pics

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

9"s thick made mine look tiny and I was afraid it would not fit. Luckily he took it slowly at first.

13 " at a swingers club he was white lol

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

"13 " at a swingers club he was white lol"

You take it all?

» Add a new message to this topic