FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Out Of Hours Cleaner

The Out Of Hours Cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you. I said as I walked away from the hotel reception. A gorgeous ginger had just checked me in. Her ravishing red hair accompanied by her plump red lips had got me hard as I imagined ravishing her body.

Before I knew it I was at my room door. I opened the eager to get to my bed after such a long hard day of work. As soon as I open it a fowl stench hit my nose. I knew something was not right. I looked and it seemed the mini bar had broken and there was a leak flowing onto the carpet. It was getting wetter and wetter the more I looked at it. Although I despaired at the thought of having to deal with this. I was also happy that I would be able to speak to my favourite reception and hopefully charm her into my room. I rang to complain. A man answered. He told me he would send some right up.

Disappointed that my red headed girl would not be meeting me I decided to swap my clothes for something more comfortable. The robe have my cock the freedom to roam but with enough cover to not scare off the cleaner that was coming to help. 3 knocks on my door and invite her in. Stood in front of me is this gorgeous curvy young girl. I ask her age and she tells me she's 22 and just doing this as she's going through uni. Her tight fitting cleaners outfit does not leave much to the imagination but I decide not to try anything. I'm far too tired.

As she's cleaning up bent on all 4's my mind starts to wander. Thinking about everything that I could do to her curvy body. A loud noise interrupts my fantasies. She'd slipped and fallen over. I rush over to help her as she's getting back to her feet. Her outfit is torn at her breast and a bright pink bra can be seen coming out of there. She's wet and I grab a towel to dry her up. I over it from behind as she's hiding her breast but she grabs my hand and starts drying her breast off with my hand and the towel. I feel myself getting harder. My breathing is getting faster. I put my body up against hers.

As she feels me close to her body. She grabs my hand and reaches round to her pussy. She's not wearing underwear. She grabs my fingers and starts rotating them slowly on her clit. I reach underneath bypassing her arsehole and use my other hand to slip my fingers in as I feel her getting wetter and wetter. Her breathing speeds up. She's so wet I can feel her at my wrist. I start speeding my rotation and with every stroke she moans louder and louder. Her neck arches back so I start kissing it. She licks my ear and nibbles it. I can feel she's about to come as she grips my arm tightly. Her screams start getting louder as her pussy is getting wetter... less than 10secs later her body drops down her pussy drips onto the floor and her face is rosied. She's relieved. I take my robe off showing her my bulging cock. She grabs it with her hand and as she's about to put it in her mouth she gets up smiles and leaves...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice start

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Bitch I'd report her to housekeeping please carry on with this story

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn