FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Degradation of Frankie Frost.

Degradation of Frankie Frost.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

Frankie and I often send naughty pix that we both like to one another, try to turn each other on at work or when we're out.

I've noticed a theme lately. I send her GangBang pix, and she seems to get most aroused over the pix of the girl being used, abused and degraded.

Does anyone have any Kinky story, thoughts or degrading ideas that we could share with her??

Thank you in advance, I understand this isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Frost

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

How about this one. You can let us know if it appeals.

Approximately 2 months ago I took my wife to a swingers club along with a bbc friend.

Once there we had her perform a live bareback sex show with us. People we standing watching as our friend and I fucked her. Ensuring of course that the angles were right so that they could see as much detail as possible.

At one point we broke off to put a blindfold on her then walked her naked to the dungeon room where we tied her with her legs splayed to a cross.

She had baby oil poured over her tits and naked body and everyone watching was invited to rub it in.

Possibly 20 plus accepted the offer. It was quite a sight seeing my wife surrounded by men and women as they rubbed the oil in. It has to be said most concentrated on her tits and finger fucking her. Lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your post. That Sounds amazing.

We had a similar scenario first time we went to Chams. Two of Frankie's fuck buddies were our guides and they too took us into the Dungeons.

There we all tried out the different bits of equipment- until one of us turned on Frankie and within seconds all three of us were fucking her.

It didn't take long before a crowd gathered at the gates and watched as the three of us took turns using her for their entertainment.

Maybe we'll all bump into one another at a club soon hopefully.

» Add a new message to this topic