FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy/scenario - Seducing your Wife

Fantasy/scenario - Seducing your Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

SEDUCING YOUR WIFE

I'm imagining your wife standing over by the kitchen sink. She has her back to me as I converse with you both, while you make us all a coffee.

She is dressed in a full length,sleeveless, pail colour dress with a little pattern over it and comfy footwear.

Her hands are wet and still in the soapy water.

I'm watching her and the way she does things, the way she moves her petite and very attractive body. The silky look to her blonde hair, the way she seems shy, but not threatened by my being there in your home.

Taking her in, looking beyond her visible external beauty (but also seeing her beauty) ... For a hint of curiosity, intrigue, want, desire... I may pick up from her in conversation or from her body language in some way!

You hand me my coffee with a shy smile, your face slightly flushed. You walk over to your wife and rest your hands on her waist from behind. You let her know her drink is on the side, and tell her; you need to get something from your office for me to do with work, and ask if she will be okay while you find it.

You are gone for a bit...

We talk politely about things in general ...the weather, work, family, children. I do so with ease and casualness... Though your wife is a little shy and reserved, but she opens up a little eventually!

As you return....

I have finished my coffee, and am walking over to the sink with my cup. Your wife reaches to take my cup from me, and I brush my hands against hers softly as had noticed them while she was drinking and talking to me.

They feel soft and smooth and look nice and I tell her so, and ask her what she uses on them?

While holding her hands in mine and gently massaging them ...letting our fingers entwine and,looking at her eyes and not taking mine off hers at all ...Keeping her there, holding her gaze on mine.

You are watching from a little way in the doorway of the kitchen, as your wife and I are doing this. We are stood facing each other ...But you can see us clearly and notice the glint of excitement in my eyes of, knowing... (And is that of which you have also seen).

The look of slight shock on your wife's face, but her eyes tell you differently ... As she stares into mine!

She doesn't pull away, and keeps my gaze too.

She isn't sure of what’s happening but, does nothing to stop it ...You ask if she is okay?

She tells you she feels fine!

...I smile.

You take a quick look at the paperwork and put It down and say no more as you watch us intently as, tell your wife to; breath and close her eyes! I'm now slowly running my fingers in a light circular motion over her hands, up her arms and trace back down to her hands, as I move closely but slowly around and behind her, Lifting both her hands, mine over hers ...To her hair, the nape of her neck where I add a little pressure and encourage her to massage her shoulders under my hands, before slowly moving down to her chest, taking time to linger across the chest bone, as I whisper in her ear ...telling her she smells gorgeous! Slowly nibbling her ear lobe and moving to kiss the nape and down the side of her neck

...She lets out a slight moan, she realizes you are there. She recoils slightly, but you continue to look at her a certain way ...a way that tells her; you are there, and this is okay if she wants it?

She looks at me...

I ask her again to close her eyes, and to breathe.

She does this...

My hands over hers while standing behind her closely, our bodies are touching. I move them down slowly but firmly over her dress onto her breast, using my fingers ... I encourage her to allow her nipples to slip between hers, while I caress her with kisses down her neck and across the back of her shoulders.

Her breathing has increased slightly in tempo and i can see her cheeks, neck and the top of her chest are a little flushed and her eyes are still closed.

I take a look at you, your eyes are glistening and bright, and yr slight bulge is evident to me

...Proof your enjoying what you see... (And reading at this point maybe... I hope?)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aulagainMan  over a year ago

Bromley

So naughty!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So naughty!"

You love my naughtiness Sir! x

» Add a new message to this topic