FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The hot young blond in Asda

The hot young blond in Asda

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualNorthants OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

So I was shopping in Asda and did the usual walk along the line of tills to spot the fittest checkout assistant (c'mon whether your male or female we all do it!) and finally there she was a very tasty young blond. Now, before I go further I'll be honest I don't have a type (no not desperate but attraction comes from eye contact and seeing the lust behind it together with a great kiss, a receptive body and a wild mind!) so when I tell you that she was Petit but with fantastic breasts which is unusual for Petit then I don't mean Petit with flatter chests aren't my type at all, all I'm saying is that as well as noticing her Petit frame I noticed a fantastic chest....after doing the usual small talk whilst scanning the shopping and me packing I found myself staring at her lovely blonde hair, blue eyes (cliché huh?!), tanned face (tho I suspect the type of blusher/make up), amazing smile, slender Petit body and did I mention FANRASTIC chest?!?! It was then when I thought I'd played it cool and done my shopping just sneaking the odd glance without her noticing when her eyes met mine just at the point where I was thinking some very filthy thoughts about what I'd do to that body....as much as I looked startled and blushed when she caught me before I got the rabbit in headlights look she had since the lust in my eyes....she smiled some more. The shop was busy and noisy...she leant forward and said "I know what you're thinking"....still a little startled I muttered "oh yeah?"....."yes....you're thinking about flipping my Petit body from position to position during a lust full filthy fucking session aren't u? And your wondering when I finish shift..."...I couldn't find words to answer..."well I finish in 10mins" she said. Starting to collect my cool with the lust in her eyes (I thought) as much as mine I said "ok I'll be outside in 10". .."don't bother she said...my boyfriend is meeting me and he is the one who gets to fuck me! ...have a nice day sir"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Northampton

She said as she turned to face next customer!

What a butch...that was not teasing that was cruel. She was hot but I didn't think she was one of those fit but she know it arrogant types so it had shocked me but out I went angry frustrated and embarrassed. I had other errands to run so off I went. About twenty minutes later I headed back to car....it was pissing down so I had to run. It was only once I started to drive off that I saw her walking in the horrendous rain...hard to tell but could she be crying...where was boyfriend. I pulled up alongside her...."where the boyfriend?" I shouted as I wound down window the rain spraying in. "He's a dick....he forgot he said he'd pick me up and he's down pub too d*unk to drive" she hadn't said oh no its u, she hadn't said sorry, but she was definitely crying. "Hop in" I said

Northampton

She got in. She'd got out of her uniform (which explained the bag she was carrying - it must now have her work stuff in), she was wearing leggings (sodden from the rain) a low cut vest top (the rain glistening across that amazing chest and as I suspected it was the blusher making her face look tan as her chest was lighter...not pasty but a lighter shade not pale white but a less tanned shade) and a short leather jacket which was open hence her chest sodden. Her hair was dripping wet and her cheeks glistened with a mix of tears and rain. "Where to?" I asked. ""Well I was headed pub to meet him...he's a dick but I forgot my house key so as well as going to tear him off a strip I needed a key"..."ok,which pub?" I asked. "I WAS going there" she said "but now..."she continued "now I'm kind of at your mercy" she looked up with cute innocent puppy dog eyes that screamed FUCK ME.

Northampton

No sooner had we got through door of my flat than we were kissing hard and passionately pushing each other against the wall falling into the flat, the door slammed closed and I eased off her legging revealing just a black thong, still with her vest and jacket on I kissed her...she unbuckled my belt released my thronging cock, wrapped her legs around me...her back was to wall, her legs round my wasted, my left hand cupped her arse and held her firm, whilst my right hand moved her thing to one side and my cock entered her....she was sooo wet that it slid in. Still kissing. The hand holding the thing to one side now used the thumb to work her clit. As the pace of the fucking sped up, I punched at her clit now firmly as she bit my lip and my cock pounced her pussy. "Fuuuvk" she screamed "payback huh" she continued "putting me in my place...u better fling me out when your done" we fucked some more harder faster deeper., name calling, biting, fucking til we gathered so much momentum and both came really really hard....her legs dropped down so she was stood....I stepped back opened door she stepped out and I threw her leggings out after her...she caught them...stood there sill wert from rain...in vest and jacket...naked wasted down, holding her leggings by her side....my cum running down the inside of her thigh....she just grinned a wicked smile as I slammed the door shut. WOW....did that just happen...

Northampton

Hope u all like

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Asda???? .... couldnt you have gone a little more upmarket .... like waitrose ...

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

"Asda???? .... couldnt you have gone a little more upmarket .... like waitrose ... "

I don't think they put out in Waitrose un less you have a hold card.

Northampton

"Asda???? .... couldnt you have gone a little more upmarket .... like waitrose ... "
haha well fair point but still green in the logo i guess xx

Northampton

"Asda???? .... couldnt you have gone a little more upmarket .... like waitrose ...

I don't think they put out in Waitrose un less you have a hold card."

haha

Northampton

All feedback welcome

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Very nice

Northampton

"Very nice "
thanks

Northampton

Thanks

Northampton

"Asda???? .... couldnt you have gone a little more upmarket .... like waitrose ...

I don't think they put out in Waitrose un less you have a hold card."

Lol

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I need to check out Asda next time im in Northampton lol...

Northampton

"I need to check out Asda next time im in Northampton lol... "
haha

Northampton

If you liked this then also check out "Country pub meet"

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

How do i find it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a few in my asda that I would do the same to

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Is there more to cum to this?

Great story

Northampton

"How do i find it? "
search forum for the title

Northampton

"There's a few in my asda that I would do the same to"
haha

Northampton

"Is there more to cum to this?

Great story "

thanks

Northampton

Thanks for all the lovely feedback here and in pm

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Northampton

" "
thanks

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

"How do i find it? "

Click on the green arrow next to the name and look for title.

Northampton

"How do i find it?

Click on the green arrow next to the name and look for title."

cheers!

» Add a new message to this topic