FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy Mature BBW

Sexy Mature BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just recently returned from holiday and two of my major turn ons are BBW's and older women - so to get the two combined in one wild night was AMAZING

I was out on a night and one of my friends had been chatting to her, so I thought id join. Having flirted with each other outrageously I asked her - so when we going back to yours? So had this naughty look in her eyes as soon as I asked & leant over, feeling my cock and whispered - "only if you promise to go all night." I was more than happy to oblige.

As soon as we got out the cab she pulled me into her apartment, sliding her sumptuous tongue into my mouth. It didnt take long for our clothes to fly off. She had all the curves in the right places and huge curvy breasts that were more than a handfull. I pushed her onto her bed and she lay there staring at me naked in her room, my cock as hard as its ever been. I promised to make her scream her walls down as she promised to give me something i'd never experienced. We couldnt have been more turned on.

I went over to her bed and drove my tongue straight, deep into her wet pussy. Immeadiately she was withering with pleasure as i worked my tongue around, covering every inch. She screamed louder and louder until she was satisfied. She then returned the favour, working my cock with her tongue, covering every inch. I was in pure pleasureland.

She then sat straight on my already half full cock and began to ride away - her tits bouncing around as we both worked up a sweat, both ensuring the neighbours were awoken. We constantly changed positions, me on top, her wrapping her legs around encouraging me deeper and deeper. We were so into it that we ended up on the floor at one point.

after the floor she bent over her bed suggesting i head into her beautiful round ass, no lube was needed, my cock already wet from being deep inside her. She yelped as i entered and started pounding away in her tight ass as she orgasmed over and over.

I was ready to cum when she beaconed my between those lovely large breasts, my throbbing head facing her as i burst all over her, she wanted ever drop when as i collapsed on her.

It was soo horny and frantic, an experience i cant wait to have again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good times

love a curvy mature myself

Can't beat a bbw.

Just can't get enough of them x

Got to agree with all of the above

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a fun nite was had xxx

nice

By *evealWoman  over a year ago

stowmarket

and there was me thinking men only liked small women

Oh no! Women with fabulous curves as soooo sexy! X

very definately the bigger lady is soooooooo sexy, I recently had a lovely kinky time with a big juicy lady who found bi men a huge turn on, she also loved to give me golden showers while I sucked her clitty!!!!! I was in heaven while it lasted

» Add a new message to this topic