FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Chance meeting with an old colleague

Chance meeting with an old colleague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outheasthornyguy OP   Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Here's a story from a couple of years ago.

We were at our favourite swingers club, having a glass of red wine. Suddenly my gf said OMG......just spotted a guy I worked with a few years ago. He was checking in, need us to disappear I asked. She reminded me she had talked about Mike, and how they had never been in the right place to get together even thought they had both been inclined to. Has he spotted you I asked......clearly he had as he approached and said hello.

Slightly embarrassing intro as they exchanged a hello and I was introduced. We sat and chatted, his eyes drawn to the horny outfit my gf was wearing. He excused himself to drop his overnight bag off and go change.

As he left I asked if she still fancied him. She grinned.....let's see she smiled

Want more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Oh yes please.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

Guildford

He reappeared just dressedin a towel which appeared to have a bulge. As he sat Pam turned to give him a tongue tangling kiss. Coming up for air he told her he'd fantasised about how hot her lingerie would be but never guessed how hot she'd look in a basque and stocking. No knickers either she said as they kissed again, his hand resting on her thighs above her stocking tops, legs parting ever so slightly

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Waiting for more

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

more please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Guildford

She closed her eyes as he touched her pussy, a little moan escaping from the back of her throat.....mmmm she said that feels as good as I wanted it to be years ago. Don't worry she said I told Pete we'd never quite got it on but we both fancied it. Her hand slipped under his towel to touch his stiffening cock, his turn to moan now as he commented how he'd dreamt of her doing that....only dreamt she asked.....well he said maybe more than dream, blushing slightly. Good she said, you've definitely been in my wank bank....

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great start

Guildford

They were back to kissing, she was moaning as he gently rubbed her nipples over her basque.....he hand now in my towel.....rubbing my balls discretely. We were all very turned on by now......I slipped my hand between her legs, massaging her aroused clit. She was soaking by now......time to get more comfortable she said to us both. He grinned, I can't believe this is about to happen he said.....one more kiss for him and she stood, sashayed up the stairs. Pretty obvious what was about to happen as we got a few grins......private te room first she said....maybe some exhibitionism later

Guildford

As I closed the door they were becumming more urgent in their kissing and touching. Pam dropped her robe, undid his towel and started fondling his balls....her tongue licking his tap, slurping up and down his hard shaft. As she lay in the bed her pussy was open for me to taste....she was soaking and getting very close to gushing....seconds later as I eased a finger in she was squirting very hard. Need fucking she told him.....now. Seconds later she gasped as his cock entered her for the first time....squirting on his balls

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Guildford

She was moaning loudly now as they fucked. I unzipped her basque a little playing with her nipples. That sent her over the top again and again as she wrapped her legs around his arse getting him deeper and deeper. I'm close he said....don't stop now she said....he started groaning louder as he came with her. Pam was grinning now.....ive waited four years for that he said......you are as horny as I hoped you would be he said.....mmmm you too she said......hope you're planning to fuck me again later.....that was great but I want Pete now....she gasped again as I entered her soaking tight pussy.....

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

There should be more horny work colleagues

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Guildford

Felt so good to be inside her. Pam was in the zone, cummimg so hard, urging me to fuck her faster, squirting over my cock and balls, wrapping her legs around my arse....inevitably I started filling her, me moaning now as my cum pulsed inside her.....we all laid there, mike and I kissing her in turn as we came down from our high. Mike was telling her he thought she'd be good all those years ago but this had just smashed his expectations. She told him she'd lost count of the times she'd wanted him before...how wet a smile or casual touch used to make her. I love being fucked she said.....care to join us in a public room tonight. God he said so hot to see Pete inside you, would you fuck a stranger....yes she said I'm greedy which is why we come here....and don't worry, I will be fucking you again later ...

» Add a new message to this topic