FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Walked in on my boss

Walked in on my boss

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Amanda had been Head of department, and ultimately my boss for the last 6 months. Looks wise she wasn't anything to sing home about, with shoulder length blonde hair and a decent tan. Her body however was to die for. She would use the office gym first thing at morning and last thing at night and you could tell. Most days she'd wear figure hugging trousers as part of her power suit outfits but on occasion she would come to work in knee lenght skirts, equally as figuring hugging as her trousers. She'd strut around the office floor with high heels on which only accentuated her defined, toned legs. As a horny 20 something, there wasn't a day went by when I didn't fantsise about worshiping that wonderful body of hers.

She was an extremely driven woman who knew how to get what she wanted in the business world, and I'm sure, i thought to myself, in her personal life too. She wasn't the most friendly woman in the world and I only ever had the chance to interact with her when she wanted me to run reports for the business' sales performance. That's was until that fateful night I had to work late and start back at the gym..... TBC if there's enough interest?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting more please

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Please go on

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

..... TBC if there's enough interest?

Just get on with it, you will soon get feedback if it starts getting shit

Good start

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

There is interest keep going

I had finally decided to try getting myself into shape and was planning to make use of the gym facilities at the office. Having asked around the place about the standard of the gym, it was apparent that not many employees actually used it. Perfect, I thought. I prefer training when it's nice and quiet. It was 5:30pm and the office had quickly emptied. I looked around and noticed I was the last person there so decided to log off and go to change ready for me work out session.

The gym was located in a smaller building across the car park from the main office block, and had shower and changing facilities in the same building. I had already done my induction with the health and safety guy and had found it very wierd that the changing area was a shared area with only the showers being separated off for male and females.

I swiped myself into the building and noticed all the lights and tv were in, but no sign of anyone actually being there and using the equipment. I walked through the gym and into the changing area, dropped my bag on the floor and began to change into my training gear. I was stopped in my tracks when I heard a series of moans coming from the female shower cubicles....

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

continue

"continue

"

agreed

Agreed

I stopped what I was doing and listened carefully just to make sure I wasn't hearing things. A few second had passed...nothing. I continued to get myself changed and got as far as getting my shorts on when I heard "oh yea" coming from the female shower area. It was definitely a female voice!!

My heart started racing at the thought of what was happening in the next room. Should I grab my stuff and leave and avoid any embarrassment of being seen there? For some reason, I could bring myself to leave. With just my shorts on I quietly edged over to the entrance way that lead into the showering area. Again... "yes, yes, keep going" this time much louder and much closer to my position. I instantly felt a twinge of excitement and was now fully erect. Who the hell was enjoying them selves after hours in the work gym. Curiosity had got the better of me. I edged into the shower area which was full of steam with one of the showers pouring out warm water. I could hear regular gasps of pleasure becoming more regular until a loud scream of "YESSS!"

Whoever it was had reach climax. I kept venturing forward into the room and could just about see an outline of a body laying on the bench in front of the showers. I simply had to find out who it was but didn't want to get caught. My cock was rock hard now through all this excitement and my heart still racing. Leaning against the wall as I edged in so not to stumble or trip over anything. The mist from the showers had eased slightly and I got within about 5 meters of this person. They sat up from the bench, looking straight at me!! It was Amanda, totally naked showing off her goddess like body. I just froze, my hard cock clearly bulging through my shorts. I was thinking to myself, oh fuck what do I do now? What do I say? Oh shit!!

With a wicked glare in her eye she said "oh come on Jack, don't be shy. No need to be embarrassed ". She got up from the bench and started to walk slowly towards me. I managed to mutter out a few words to the effect of " sorry, I didn't mean to see you"

She was now stood in front of me, staring me in the eyes and said "but of course you didn't!" She laughed and added " Stewart, this is the boy i was telling you about. Looks like that fantasy will come true after all"

Stewart? I thought. Who the fuck is stewart and who is she talking to?

With that, I felt a tall presence walk up behind and a big hand landed on my shoulder.....

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

More please

More please

I jumped in shock at the touch on my shoulder and startled forwards into Amanda. It was obvious she had felt the budge in my pants as I brushed into her and she smiled again..."mmmm someone certainly is excited isn't he! Do you like what you see Jack?"

Nerves were getting the better of me and a stuttered "yes very much so"

She grabbed me by the shoulders and shepherded my over to the bench where she was previously laying.

"Jack, this is Stewart, my ex husband. Stewart, meet Jack". I looked up at Stewart who had to be at least 6ft 3 and absolutely dwarfed me at 5ft 8. He was a large, rugged man with well built muscles and an envious set of abs. He was stood there bollok naked, showing off his manhood which in fairness was massive and put me to shame. I noticed some residue on the tip of his cock which I clicked as being cum from the session he had just had with his wife. He held out his hand and said "nice to meet you Jack. I hope you like what you see as you're about to have all of fun" .....

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Getting intresting

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *vr8Man  over a year ago

merthyr tydfil

keep it coming, mate.

[Removed by poster at 12/06/17 17:49:24]

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice

Carry on

VERY GOOD

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great - carry on plz

"You know Jack..." Amanda said in an assertive voice "...Stewart and I have talked quite a lot about you recently". A bit taken aback I enquired why that was. "Don't be niece enough to think I haven't seen you perving at me every single day Jack! I know you've been fantasising in that little head of yours what you would want to do to my body if given the chance". I kind of just smiled to confirm that was true. "I like that Jack. I fucking love the fact that you find me desirable. It is that and the fact that you're cute which is the reason I'm not reporting you to HR for sexual gross misconduct...you wouldn't want that now Jack would you?" In a panicked and flustered state, and in no frame of mind to question her, I simply said "not at all Amanda, please don't do that".

Amanda walked over and stood in front of me as I sat on the bench. Her pussy was directly in line with my face and close enough that I could see some of Stewart's cum trying to seep out of her. I was very aware of the situation I was in but was still solid as a rock and twitching every now and again.

Amanda continued.. "Good, that's what I wanted to hear Jack. And don't worry, I wouldn't do such a thing" there was a brief pause as she leant forward towards me, putting her right leg up on the bench which pushed her pussy to within a few inches of my face. I could now smell her juices and became even more aroused, but very aware that her pussy was very full with Stewart's load. I could see it dripping down her right thigh. Amanda continued "as long as you make yourself useful to Stewie and I, you've got nothing to worry about"

Amanda clicked her fingers at Stewart in what appeared to be an ordering gesture. Stewart shuffled over to join Amanda at her side, his now throbbing cock uncomfortably close to my face.....

Mmm carry on

stoke

Great read keep going

Superb now clean them both up lol

Loving this... more please.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Great read!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

dungannon

mmmm great - continue plz

"Stewart and I never worked as husband and wife, but my god he knows how to use that big cock of his" Amanda continued. "What do you think of his cock Jack? Does seeing this big hard cock covered in my pussy juice turn you on?" I was totally helpless and frozen in aww of this magnificent cock presented before me. "Yes Amanda, it does" I said in a hesitant voice. "Well, let's see if your telling the truth then shall we" Amanda whispered in my year. "Come on Jack, up on your feet". A tinge of embarrassment came over me as there was no more trying to hide my rock hard cock. I stood up as Amanda had ordered and before I knew it her hands were placed gently on my hips teasing the elastic in my shorts. She moved her left hand down and started rubbing it over the very obvious bulge."Oooo what do we have here Jack? Let's take a closer look shall we?" Amanda proceeded to pull my shorts down to my ankles revealing my erect cock. Her face was right up against mine, as our gazes were locked together. I could feel her hands explore my cock and balls in a slow, seductive way, while all the time her eyes were locked on mine. I was lost in her eyes, totally at her whim. "Mmmm look at this Stewart, looks like Jack here has been excited for a while". Amanda ran her finger over the tip of my cock and collected a massive sample of my pre cum. Still locked in each other's eyes, I sensed her finger moving towards my lips. "Open your mouth Jack. Taste your excitement "

At this point I didn't seem to have any control of my actions and did exactly what Amanda told me to. I opened my mouth and gratefully received her finger onto my tongue. "Lick it all up Jack, you're going to need to practice sweetheart " whispered Amanda with a much more serious look in her eyes....

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Loving this story

Wow x

stoke

Can't wait for more great story dude

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Wow indeed

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story.

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *imontilMan  over a year ago

County durham

Horny story xx

Bookmark

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

mmmm sssoooooo goood...

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Loving the direction this is headed in xxx

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

Can't wait to hear more

dungannon

great mmmm

More please! Im rock hard now like poor Jack!

keep going

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Is it illegal to have a hard on whilst on a train

Very hot story. Wish I was Jack:p

"There's a good boy Jack, lick it all up" Amanda continued to instruct. I did as was told and licked and sucked her finger as thoroughly as I could. Amanda then removed her finger from my mouth and and began rubbing it on her pussy, subtly biting her lip from pleasure she was giving herself. "Oh Jesus, I'm so fucking wet Jack! Stewart, come feel how wet I am". Stewart positioned himself behind Amanda, pressing his hard cock between her legs and reaching around to put his right had over hers as she continued to play with herself. "Mmmm you really are a horny bitch aren't you!" Stewart said in an authoritative voice. Amanda laughed and nodded in agreement, her hand and body movements quicken as she appeared to get more aroused. At the site of this I was close to exploding, but tried to remain cool.

Amanda continued to run her pussy up and down with the help of Stewart's supporting hand. With her other hand she grabbed his massive cock positioned between her legs and just under her clit and began rubbing it over her pussy lips. I could hear a gentle squelching as her now soaking pussy was receiving playful attention from both hand and cock. I sooooo wanted to lick that pussy of hers!

"Sit down Jack" Amanda demanded. I sat down as ordered, with her pussy and cock play now back in my eye line, just inches from my face. I noticed that his cock had become extremely moist from being rubbed under her lips, his massive hard cock seemingly stairingbme in the eyes!

"Do you like looking at my pussy like this Jack? Is it how you imagined it would be like?" Amanda let out another few groans as Stewart had seemed to take the lead on rubbing her. Amanda moved her hands over her head and hooked them around Stewart's neck behind her. Her pussy was now fully exposed in front of me as Stewart's hand movements became somewhat faster and more aggressive. He was now thrusting his soaking cock between Amanda's legs, rubbing it back and forth over her wet lips.

"Jack...I want you to taste me Jack" Amanda said, before gasping in pleasure at what Stewart was doing to her. "Do you want to taste me Jack?" Amanda asked. Without hesitating, I enthusiastically replied "fuck yea Amanda. I really need to taste you!"

"That's a good boy Jack. Lay down on the bench then and let's get you ready "......

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

bradford

More please!!!!!

stoke

More please

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

Very nice. Keep it up

More please

i think jack will be asked to suck stus cock with her orgasm over his cock

By *clipse65Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Usual stuff. Cracking story and pretty well written but the usual wait until their ego has been stroked enough before bloody getting on with it.

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Developing nicely.

Mmmmm...... I want this . More please...... got me so hard

I obediently lied on my back across the bench. Amanda ordered me to turn my head to the side to look at both her and Stewart. Amanda lifted her left leg over Stewart's hard cock, as if hurdling a barrier. She then crouched down beside the bench I was now laying on. She grabbed Stewart's cock and pulled him closer the bench, her hand barely able to grab half way round the circumference of his cock, the girth was so big.

"You're finally going to taste me jack" she whispered, and with that gently put the tip of Stewart's rock hard member in her mouth. She started lick and tease his tip before devouring it in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on it for a couple of seconds before taking it out of her mouth. She looked back at me and opened her mouth, which was now full of a mixture of her saliva, her pussy juice and what must have been Stewart's pre cum. She grabbed my head and turned it back so I was looking up at the ceiling. From the corner of my eye I saw Amanda appearing, looking over me. "Open your mouth now Jack. This will be your first ever taste of me". I didnt know what else to do so did as I was told. Amanda moved her face closer to mine so that her mouth was hovering over mine. She slowly opened her mouth and let the sexy concoction she was carrying slowly run from her tongue down into my mouth. It was warm and tasted salty. I was very aware what was going into my mouth and could feel my cock twitch harder than it ever had.

"Good boy Jack. Don't spill any of it now" Amanda spoke assertively with an evil smile on her face. I was laying there with a mouthful of what Amanda had given me and didn't know what to next. I really didn't want to swallow it! "We'll come on Jack, you said you wanted to taste me. Swallow, come on, swallow me now!". Her tone had changed from a playful one to a more demanding one. As instructed, I swallowed what she had given me. I tried to get up and say thanks to Amanda, but Stewart stepped forward and pushed me back down. "Oh jack, not so fast. We've only just began" Amanda said with that evil glint in her eye....

Great

By *tsallaroundMan  over a year ago

merthyr

Where in merthyr is this gym

stoke

oxford

Please more

I was beginning to feel a little nervous at the change of Amanda's tone. Stewart was now standing over me, at the end of the bench holding down my shoulders to the bench, his ball sack precariously closed to my face.

"Oh Jack, no need to look so worried. We're all having fun aren't we" Amanda said rhetorically. I nodded in agreement. "Stew, you can let go of Jack now...you're not going to move Jack are you? " Amanda continued.

Stewart removed his hands from my shoulders and took a step back. Thank god I thought, his balls were way too close for comfort. "You did a good job then Jack, swallowing all of that mixture without any resistance. I like that. I like a good obedient boy who does what I tell him. Do you want to know what your reward is Jack?" She said with a tone that suggested that even if I didn't want to know, I would be getting it! Still tasting the contents of what she had dribbled into my mouth on the back for my throat, I nodded and said "Yes Amanda". "Excellent, good boy!" She exclaimed.

With that, Amanda lifted her right leg up onto the bench at the side of my arm and slid herself closer to the bench. Her leg then continued to move over my body and rested on the other side of me as she lifted herself on top of me so she was now straddled across my chest. It was quite a site, her legs open right in front of me, exposing her glorious pussy and ass hole. She fidgeted for a couple of seconds to get herself comfortable, her full weight now resting on my chest. I found it more difficult to breath now but quickly got used to it.

I raised my eyes to look back at Stewart to see what he was doing and saw him standing there stroking his massive cock smiling back at Amanda in a knowing glance.

My attention quickly turned back to Amanda as she started to move her position on top of me. She began moving her hips up my body, pushing her ass and pussy closer to my face. "Jack, I'm going to need your mouth open and tongue out for this" she demanded. Like a deer lost in the lights, I duly opened my mouth and made my tongue available to her. With that, Amanda place her ass directly over my tongue and plunged her self onto my mouth. "Give me a good licking Jack. Mmmm yes, taste my ass!!" I could now feel the full weight of Amanda on my head, I couldn't move. My nose and mouth were trapped between her bum cheeks, and as I had done throughout this situation, I did what I was told and started licking her sweet asshole. "Mmmm deeper jack, make sure you get as far in as you can!"

Amanda started to ride my tongue and I was struggling to breath...fuck, I was really struggling to breath! .....

I was caught in two minds. On the one hand I was really enjoying eating Amanda's asshole. She tasted amazing and I was so aroused at being able to worship the ass I'd fantasised about at work. However, Amanda seemed to be really enjoying it, riding my tongue while at the same time grinding me face deeper and deeper into the crack of her ass. My tongue was now fully inside her, my mouth cupping around the outside of her ass hole. The only way I could breathe was through my nose, so had to be quick to inhale whenever the opportunity arose as she moved on my face.

Thankfully she stopped grinding and changed her approach to a more up and down approach, my tongue sliding in and out of her wet ass hole, also giving me more chance to breath!

"There's a good boy Jack. All the way in! I want to feel your tongue as deep in my ass as possible!" Amanda was now panting out her words as she got more aroused by using my tongue as a fuck toy for her ass. She moved slightly forward so she was now fully straddled across my face, but ensuring my tongue was still inside her ass. My nose now was fully smothered by her soaking wet pussy, and when I inhaled all I could smell was her juices. She smelt amazing! Better than I thought she could.

Looking back up at Stewart I noticed him edging forward, as he grabbed Amanda's head with both hands and started to passionately kiss her. She responded by grinding my tongue more aggressively as she was clearly turned on even more. She reached down and grabbed Stewart's cock, starting to wank him off literally cm's above my forehead. He returned the favour but putting his left hand against her pussy and began to run rapidly. I could feel his hand smack my face every now and again as he rubbed Amanda viciously. Faster and faster he worked his fingers over her clit, Amanda was panting passionately, now just grinding my mouth with my tongue fully implanted jnskdyof her. Then out of no where, Amanda suddenly stopped for a split second then started to twitch aggressively as she squirted her juice all over Stewart's hands and onto my face. I was soaked, but judging by the look on Stewart's face, we weren't done yet! ......

Loving it keep goin

fareham

I was struggling to see as Amanda's fluid had gushed all over my face and had seeped in my eyes. I was warm and smelt very musty.

Stewart kindly leant me his hand and wipe my eyes for me as mine were still trapped at my side as Amanda straddled me.

Amanda started laughing, "oh my fucking god, that was amazing Stu! Jack look at your face! You're soaking wet in all my juices!" She eased herself off my face and back to sitting high up on my chest, so my chin was touching her freshly drained pussy. Amanda continued to laugh..."Does it taste nice Jack? I hope you managed to drink so of my juices then!" I was still coming to terms with what had just happened, after all, my boss had just squirted all over my face. "I did Amanda, I tasted some of your juices" I said in a reserved tone. The musty taste was stuck in my throat but it turned me on so much having that bit of Amanda inside me. I fixed my gaze back at the glorious site of her open legs sat on my chest. Her thighs were covered in dripping juice and was her ass. Amanda grabbed the back of my head with both hands and forced me closer between her legs. "Come on Jack, there's loads here for you to lick up! You said you wanted to taste me, so here it is! Lick it all up, I don't want to see a drop left"

I carried out the task that Amanda had set me, stretching my tongue out as far as I could to lick up the residual pussy juice. It had gone cold now, but I still enjoyed the distinctive taste. Amanda continued to hold the back of my head, in a supportive manner, guiding my head across her left thigh, over her pussy and into her right thigh, paying close attention that I was licking everything up.

"There's a good boy. Stewart isn't he a good boy!". Stewart stood there licking his fingers clean of Amanda's pussy juice. "Absolutely Amanda, he's very keen! Look at him go!" he laughed, in almost a humiliating kind of way.

I finished licking up the last bit of pussy residue and Amanda let my head go to rest back on the bench.

She repositioned herself again so that her ass was over my mouth once more. "Don't you dare taste me ass just yet Jack! I'm not ready yet!" Amanda demanded. "Come on stu, I want to feel you in me again. Fuck me hard with that big cock of yours!"

Stewart approach the end of the bench, and stood over my head, cock hard and ready for Amanda's pussy. It suddenly dawned on me that I was going to get an unexpected close of of these two fucking! ......

Rugeley

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Brilliant......

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

stoke

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

oxford

dungannon

great

bradford

Amanda got herself comfortable, again her ass smothering my mouth, my tongue at the ready waiting permission to start lick her once more. I had the perfect view of her gaping pussy, my nose millimetres from her immaculate hole, smelling every scent she had to offer.

Stewart took another step closer, and was now basically straddling my face. His massive balls dangled down, just grazing my forehead. With one seemless movement, he thrust his cock inside Amanda as she let out a big groan. Her pussy lips stretched as they accepted Stewart's large manhood. "Can you see that Jack? Can you see Stewart fucking me with that massive cock? Does it make you horny see him enter me?" Amanda asked. With this all going on my cock was constantly twitching with excitement, it felt like one touch and I'd be shooting my load uncontrollably, so I tried to focus on not letting that happen. I grunted in agreement to Amanda's question that this was turning me on so much. "Good boy. You may continue eating my ass now". Just as instructed, my tongue got back to work on Amanda's ass hole. Stewart had now found a quicker rythmn has he fucked her pussy, his balls slapping Amanda's ass as he did so and rubbing all over my face.

It was an amazing sight to behold, seeing this perfect pussy getting properly fucked by a big cock. Amanda continued to groan and gasp as she took his cock, and Stewart's rythmn increased again, and was now aggressively slamming his manhood into her. My eyes were fixed on this, I couldn't move.

With that, Stewart stopped, leaving his cock deep inside Amanda. "Had he cum already?" I thought to myself. "Surely not, it didn't sound like he did anyway".

Stewart leant over and whispered into Amanda's ear and she started to giggle. "Mmmmm fuck yea, I agree. Do it stu!"

Amanda shuffled herself down to my chin, leaving my mouth free from her ass hole. "Jack, it looks like Stewart needs some extra lubrication. Open your mouth now and help him out!"

What the fuck was she asking me to do????!!!!......

oxford

fareham

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

[Removed by poster at 13/06/17 19:48:16]

Fuck me is this true.. I'm a naughty classy slut but this is making me a proper dirty slut now...I can't wait for

My next meet... I Usally let guys stick there tongue in my ass if they want but now I'm soo gonna I instruct them hahha

"Fuck me is this true.. I'm a naughty classy slut but this is making me a proper dirty slut now...I can't wait for

My next meet... I Usally let guys stick there tongue in my ass if they want but now I'm soo gonna I instruct them hahha "

I would be happy to let you abuse me and tell me to lick your ass x

"Jack! Open your fucking mouth now!" Yelled Amanda at the first sign of my hesitation. I did as I was told and opened my mouth. Stewart slowly withdrew his long, hard shaft from Amanda's pussy, glistening with pussy juice and cum. Without any warning he pushed the tip into my mouth, stroking it against my tongue.

Amanda giggled, then said in an assertive voice "well, don't just lay there with your mouth open. Get that cock nice and wet! Suck that cock boy!" I couldn't believe what she was asking me to do. I felt totally helpless as I was pinned down by Amanda sitting on top of me, ordering me to suck Stewart's cock. I started to suck his tip, which brought back the familiar taste of Amanda's juices. "Good boy Jack, keep sucking it. I know you can take it deeper though" whispered Amanda. She continued "Stewart make sure he gets your full length nice and wet!".

With that Stewart grabbed my head with both hands to hold me in place. I could move or turn away now. Slowly, he lowered his waist down towards my face, pushing his manhood further and deeper into my mouth and down my throat. "That's it Jack, take it all the way down. That's my good boy!" Amanda demanded.

His cock was so big, I could feel it hit the back of my throats and my gag reflex kicked in but Stewart continued to feed his length down my throat. "Fuck me, I'm struggling for breath again!!" I panicked.....

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"Fuck me is this true.. I'm a naughty classy slut but this is making me a proper dirty slut now...I can't wait for

My next meet... I Usally let guys stick there tongue in my ass if they want but now I'm soo gonna I instruct them hahha "

you could abuse me anytime

bradford

Stewart held himself deep down my throat for what seemed like an eternity, although probably was only a couple of seconds. The relief I felt when he began withdrawing his length was immense. I gasped for breath, inhaling as much air as I could. Then, without warning Stewart lowered himself back down my throat but this time instead of holding it there found a rhythm and proceeded to fucking my mouth. His girth filled my mouth as I lay there just accepting my fate. I could hear him groaning as he continued to use my mouth as a fuck hole, with Amanda giggling and groaning in lust as she watched.

Stewart's rythmn quickened as it seemed he was enjoying fucking my mouth. "Good boy Jack. You're doing a fine job there! Keep going, make that cock nice and wet for me!" Amanda laughed.

Stewart pulled his cock out of my mouth one last time before pushing it straight back into Amanda, almost taking her by surprise as she gasped. Stewart was really panting now as it became clear he was close to cumming. "Lick my balls jack, lick them while I fuck Amanda " he demanded. I strained my neck up to reach his ball sack as it slapped continuously against Amanda's ass, licking them as they went back and forth. Both were groaning and gasping in pleasure now as the speed of Stewart's rhythm accelerated. Stewart began panting very heavily and i prepared myself for the inevitable...he was about to cum right above my face!! ....

south west

Wow. Brilliant

stoke

Oh so hard now!!!

By *lueeyes3434Couple  over a year ago

newbridge

Loving this

Loving this one xx

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

great carry on

Stewart's grunting was now very loud as he pounded Amanda like a man possessed. Then, letting out an almighty grunt on his final thrust he rammed his manhood deep inside Amanda as he emptied those massive balls inside her.

I was looking up at his cock and balls and could see them twitching ferociously as they worked overtime shooting his hot steamy cum into that pussy. A final grunt from Stewart and his load was fully deposited.

"Ah yea baby, give me all that cum" Amanda teased. "I love that fucking cock of yours stewie." Stewart began to withdraw when Amanda stopped him, "mmmm that cock is going to be very messy Stewart don't you think?". Stewart quickly replied in an exhausted voice "oh yea babe, it needs a good cleaning", he began to giggle. Amanda sat up pushy her cock and cum filled pussy closer to my face. "Jack, Stewart's cock needs a bit of a clean before he heads off to the shower. Open your mouth now!!" She demanded. After what I had been through this evening I was too horny to be able to resist. I did exactly as Amanda ordered me and opened my mouth waiting for whatever her or Stewart gave me. "Mmmm there's a good boy! Stewie, clean your cock in Jack's mouth. You can fuck off then back to that little trophy girlfriend of yours!" Amanda snapped. Stewart responded with a confident and cocky laugh. He pulled his cock out of Amanda's pussy, revealing a mass load of cum deposited in that sweet hole. His cock was glistening with the juices of Amanda's pussy, with the tip covered in the residue of his own cum. "Oh fuck" I thought to myself, this time I wouldn't just be tasting Amanda's juices on his cock, I'll be licking up bits of his cum!! .....

Mmm lovely story xxx

oxford

So hot.

stoke

Great story

Stewart edged his cock closer to my mouth and before I had chance to prepare, he forced it in my gaping mouth. "Suck to tip Jack. I want a nice clean head when I leave here!" He demanded. I hesitantly began sucking his big helmet, the musty, salty taste filled up my mouth instantly. Stewart let out a small groan "Is he doing a good job cleaning that cock up Stewie?" Amanda enquired. "Mmmm he's doing ok Amanda but there's room for improvement!" Stewart said in that authoritative tone of his. With that I felt limp cock fall deeper into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. "Suck it all up Jack." He said. Amanda added "Oh Jack, you look so fucking hot sucking Stewart's cock clean! You really are a keeper aren't you jack!"

I had resisted the need to swallow since taking Stewart's cum covered cock in my mouth, but with him deep in my throat I could no longer resist. I took a deep gulp and could feel his cum flow deep down inside me. I was surprised at how aroused I felt at swallowing Stewart's sample. "Oh yea, good lad Jack" Stewart added, before pulling himself from my mouth. "Amanda, take a look at this, has he cleaned up everything?" He said jokingly. Amanda took his cock in her and and leaned in to take a close look, carefully inspecting my clean up work. "She looked down at me with a playful look in her eye..."Absolutely Stewie, he's properly cleaned you up! Good boy Jack, that's a very good job. You've done this before haven't you??" She laughed.

"Right Stewart, you can bugger off back home now. Same time next week babe, yea?" She asked. "Yea sure thing baby. Call me". Stewart leaned in and gave Amanda a passionate snog right above me. "See you soon Jack" he said as he finished kissing Amanda and walked back towards the changing area.

"Right then Jack, you've done a good job cleaning Stewart's cock, but what are we going to do with all this cum in my pussy?" She looked down at me smiling....

dungannon

fantastic mmmm

stoke

More please

By now my level of horniness over powered at rational thoughts I had. I new what Amanda was implying, but I was just so fucking hard and hot I'd do anything for her.

She lifted herself up from my upper chest and elegantly swapped her legs over to position herself above me in the 69 position. This was a new angle I was seeing her pussy which made my cock twitch even more. On closer inspection I could see the fresh cum which Stewart had just deposited in her seeping out, almost teasing me that there was much more inside than it was letting on. Without saying anything, Amanda sat up straight, straddling my mouth and chin, my nose lined up nicely in the crack of that gorgeous ass. She lowered herself without warning and my mouth was engulfed with her wet, sticky pussy. "Come in then Jack. Lick it all up. I want my pussy nice and clean! You don't get to leave until you've cleaned every drop from me!"

I eagerly started licking her salty, musty pussy. At first, it didn't seem so bad in terms of licking up the cum, there didn't seem to be hat much. Trying to be clever, I focused most of my efforts on Amanda's clit, and although she let out a few groans of pleasure, she quickly spotted what I was doing. "No Jack! I don't want you licking my fucking clit! That time has passed. Stick your tongue in my pussy and clean me up!!" She said in an angry, assertive voice, and with that repositioned herself over my my mouth so her clit was just out of reach of my tongue. The only option open to me was to lick inside her hole. I continued to lick and every few seconds was surprised as small pockets of cum would drip out and give me a mouthful of Stewart's spunk. I swallowed obediently, feeling his cum work its way inside me. "Good boy Jack. That's better. Clean it all up!" Amanda encouraged me. I continued to lap up everything her pussy had to give me, with streams of cum now flowing freely into my mouth and down my throat. Even with all that cum, she still tasted amazing!!

As I was finishing up, I felt Amanda change her position on top of me, as she moved from a sat up position to resting her torso and breasts on my body. She felt so soft and warm and my cock twitched again.

Too my surprise, I felt Amanda taking one hand and cupping my balls gently. As I was lapping up her cum filled pussy she started teasing my rock hard cock with both hands. "Oh fuck!" I thought, "I'm so close to cumming with everything that has happened! Don't embarrass yourself now by shooting your load over your boss!". Back came that all too familiar panic....

port talbot

Lots of fun

bradford

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

dungannon

mmmm lovely

oxford

Let it go. Enjoy it.

Rugeley

I was concentrating so hard on not blowing my load over my boss' hands that I'd hardly noticed another few pockets of cum drip from Amanda's pussy on to my willing tongue. She was now teasing the tip of my cock with her fingers, rubbing the massive amount of precum I had seeped over my helmet. Slowly, she started caressing the full length of my shaft, holding my cock tightly in her hand. I was so close to exploding.

Another big gulp of Stewart's cum had appeared, the biggest I had taken yet, letting it run down my tongue and into the back of my throat. Just as I had swallowed it I felt a nice wet, warm sensation on my cock. Staring my neck to try and catch a glance down at what Amanda was doing l, I could see she was now taking me in her mouth. I was in ecstasy! She teased my cock with her tongue, licking around my balls, up my shaft and kissing the tip.

I'd totally forgotten my duties at this point, enjoying the feeling of having Amanda's mouth around my cock. All of a sudden I felt a sharpe pain on my vock, Amanda had slapped it aggressively "Jack, do not stop licking my pussy clean jack. I can't feel your tongue licking me! Get back to work!" She hissed! I immediately regained my focus and continued to lick her now sticky pussy as ordered. A few seconds of this and Amanda was back on my cock, licking and sucking my shaft as I tried to battle the urge to let go and explode all over her. "How embarrassing!" I thought. Amanda then took my cock fully in her mouth and began to suck me like a pro! "Oh fuck, it feels so goo!" I thought to myself. She continued sucking me relentlessly as I continued to lick her clean. I needed to cum, I couldn't stop myself, but surely I can't cum on my boss! I had to tell her! I released my mouth and tongue from the clutches of her pussy and said "oh god Amanda, I'm going to cum!". No response from Amanda, as she continued to suck my cock enthusiastically. Again I repeated "Amanda I'm going to cum!" She continued and by now I was beyond the point of return. I had to accept I was about to shoot my load into my boss' mouth. Her mouth felt so warm and wet and I could feel her saliva running down my balls. I braced myself and let out an almighty groan as I shot what felt like the biggest load I'd ever produced into her mouth. Spurt after spurt, I was cumming hard!! She continued to milk my cock with her mouth and hand, it was still twitching as I released the last few shots.

"Fuck me, that was amazing, thank you Amanda!" I said gratefully. She didn't say a word, obviously will her mouth full of my spunk. She sat up and spun herself around on top of me so she was back sitting on my chest, legs spread in front of me. I looked up adoringly at her, waiting for her to swallow my load and talk to me. But she didn't, she just stared down at me with that evil smile....

stoke

More please

By *rads1972Man  over a year ago

Dungannon

Great story

fareham

oxford

Open wide!!!

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

bradford

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Wow what a great boss

Her lips were sealed tight, but Amanda had that look in her eye again which meant testing me once more. She repositioned herself again on top of me so she was now lying flat against me, body to body, face to face.

I knew instantly what was expected of me, Amanda didn't have to speak to tell me what to do next. I could read it in her eyes.

I duly opened my mouth, which prompted Amanda to move her face closer to mine. As she did she opened her mouth, letting every ounce of my massive load drop straight into my mouth."Fucking hell, it's never ending" I thought as her mouth continued to empty it's contents into mine.

My mouth was once again swamped with the familiar taste of salty cum and saliva. It didn't matter though, it was coming from Amanda's mouth which was totally fine for me. The steady trickle from her mouth came to a stop and Amanda finished off with one big spit, which she aimed perfectly into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. " mmmm" she lightly sighed. "Go on Jack, you can swallow it all now" she encouraged. I did exactly that and swallowed the entire mouthful in one big gulp.

"Good boy Jack! How did that taste?" She asked jokingly. "Immense thanks Amanda " I enthusiastically replied.

Without saying anything else she leaned into me and gave me an almighty, passionate kiss. Her tongue was penetrating my mouth. I returned the action, pushing my cum covered tongue into her mouth. We kissed for a few moments and then she stopped, sighed and lifted herself up from on top of me.

"Well well well Jack, that was certainly an interesting after work encounter. If you value your job you'll certainly keep this to yourself!!" She said, reverting back to her authoratitive voice I was used to in work. "Of course Amanda, I wouldn't dream of mentioning this to anyone" I said assuringly.

She walked towards the shower cubicle and as she approached the entrance she said "Good boy. Now fuck off home, I want to get myself sorted." I picked my shorts up off the floor and put them back on, heading back to the changing area. As I was about to leave, Amanda added "Oh and Jack. I want you in my office for 7am sharpe tomorrow morning!" And with that she disappeared into the shower. "That's weird" I thought to myself. "The office hours don't start until 9am, why the hell does she want me in so early?" I wondered what other boundaries Amanda was planning to push with me. I grabbed my bag, stuck at shirt on I walked back to my car. My legs were trembling from all that excitement but I could stop thinking "what does Amanda want with me tomorrow morning?" ...

Nice

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Very hot !

dungannon

mmmm cabt wait to hear

port talbot

Cant wait for next chapter

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it great story so far hope there's more to this

stoke

Great read can't wait for more

bradford

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

mm need a new boss lol

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

What could be next?

Mmmm roll on 7am xx

excellent....

By *X220Man  over a year ago

london

filth

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

dungannon

By *urray MintMan  over a year ago

Brewtoon

Waiting patiently with a cup of strong coffee in one hand and my ......in the other !

Keep it up, I'm rock hard reading it.

hope there is more to come

bradford

Think it must be 7am by now ?

I always struggled in the mornings, and as a result my time keeping for getting to work on time suffered. But this morning was different. I didn't want to be late for Amanda! I'd hardly slept a wink all night, with my mind racing at the thought of what had happened last night and what was going to happen today with Amanda. I was worried at how awkward the situation was going to be. I was never any good in those types of situations.

It was 6:50am as I pulled into the office car park. Amanda's car was already there. I parked up and headed up stairs to our offices. My heart was racing with nerves, what did she want? I couldn't stop thinking about last night and how fucking hot filthy she was, and it was that thought that kept me marching to the office.

It was an open plan office that held around 30-40 people. Amanda however, had her own office at the end of the room, petitioned off by glass for her privacy when dealing with complex commercial issues one imagined. Her office had blinds falling down each pane of glass, which she constantly had closed. In fact, I could only recall one previous occasion when I had been in her office. It was just off limits for most of us regular employees.

I reached our offices and headed towards my desk. I tried to see if Amanda was in her office but the blinds were drawn as usual and her door was closed. I put my bag down and turned on my computer, trying to look busy and unflustered just in case Amanda was watching me. My workspace was set, and I turned around to check if there was any sign of Amanda. To my surprise she was stood in the door way of her office. "Fuck me she looks amazing" I thought to myself. She was wearing a grey outfit with a tight fitting jacket which nicely showed off her cleavage and a figure hugging skirt that finished just above the knee. Her classy high heels highlighted her toned calfs. Amanda was showing off a lot more skin today than usual!

"She stood there watching me with that evil glint in her eye "Good boy Jack. You're early. I like that. I fucking love that your so eager!" She exclaimed. "Come on in to my office Jack, there's a few things I need from you". She turned away and walked back into her office. Without thinking, I followed her. I couldn't resist following her .....

Love it keep going

oxford

Keep going.

bradford

And?

By *urray MintMan  over a year ago

Brewtoon

In the words of Mrs Doyle ...go on !

stoke

More please great story

I walked into her office and Amanda was sat facing me on the top of her desk. The smell of her perfume hit me as soon as I entered. She smelt amazing. She had a large oak desk positioned length ways across her office with a large, comfy looking leather swivel chair. In the corner of her office was a glass cabinet displaying various awards she had achieved through her career. Adjacent to her desk was a black 2 seater leather couch and a small glass coffee table. Amanda was sat at the front of her desk with two wooden chairs which were obviously for guests etc. "Come in Jack. Don't be shy!" She said calmly. "After everything we've been through you've got nothing to be shy about!". She raise her leg and used it to move one of the wooden guest chairs as if to signal for me to take a seat in it. I headed towards the chair and as I did Amanda stood up to allow me enough room to squeeze past her to sit down. "Fuck she smelt so sweet" I thought. She was entoxicating!

I took my seat and Amanda shuffled across the front of her desk so she was now directly in front of me, resting that sweet ass on the edge of the desk, she was staring down at me.

"Now then Jack, I have a bit of a problem" she said in a stern voice, her eyes fixed on mine. "Last night was exceptional Jack. I was very pleased with the way you followed orders. But I simply can not take any risks with my career. By that I mean I simply can not allow you to hold what happened last night against me". I was starting to feel nervous. "Fuck, is my worst fear coming true? Is she going to sack me?" My mind was racing now.

Amanda continued "If I feel for one second that you are going to compromise my position here, I will not hesitate to let you go Jack. And trust me, I can make that happen!" She said as she leant forward with some authority. "If I have to let you go Jack, I assure you that I will make it very difficult for you to get a job anywhere else, so just think about that Jack". My heart was racing now with panic, I couldn't afford to lose this job, what the fuck am I going to do?

Amanda's face then quickly changed from that stern, career driven women, back into that playful, filthy look I had seen last night. She continued "But Jack I'm sure we won't need to get to that stage!" I was now slightly confused and managed to stutter a response "What do you mean by that Amanda?" I was totally in self preservation mode now, Amanda had me right where she wanted me. "I mean....Jack...that if you continue to do as I say, just like you did last night, you will have absolutely nothing to worry about" she said in a seductive voice. "If you agree that you now belong to me Jack, then you have my word that you will have absolute job security. But that security will come at a price Jack!" Amanda continued, with that evil glint in her eye "you see Jack, last night was just the start. I've got so much more use for that obedient mouth and cock of yours!" ......

By *affy11Man  over a year ago

Wales

stoke

I could feel my cock twitch in excitement by what Amanda was saying. The combination of her sweet fragrance, her voice and her appearance made her so desirable to me.

She leant back and shuffled herself further up into her desk, subtly lifting her skirt half way up her thighs. "Do you understand what I'm telling you Jack? If we are to continue, I need you to absolutely commit to me without question!" She confirmed. As she spoke, she separated her thighs to reveal a glimpse of her wonderful pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. This was all I needed to see to blurt out "Absolutely Amanda. I'll do whatever you want me to!" I said with no thought to the longer term consequences."mmmm good boy Jack. I was hoping you'd say that!" She stood up in front of me, towering over me. "Come on then Jack, stand up and we'll get you fully started!" I kept having flashbacks at how she had used me last night and got very excited at the thought of having more, right here, right now in her office. Enthusiastically I got out of my chair as she demanded. Amanda took a step forward so we were now close, almost touching, I could feel her breath on my face. She moved both her hands around my waist and brought the together at the buckle of my belt. "I bet you've thought of nothing else other than me since last night have you Jack?" She enquiried. The answer was simple "No Amanda, you're all I've thought about". She slowly undid the buckle of my belt, I simply stood there and allowed her to do as she pleased. Undoing the button on my waist, my trousers quickly fell to the floor. Amanda played with the elastic in my boxers, much like she did last night with my shorts. More flashbacks from the night before, my heart was really racing now and could feel my cock twitch in anticipation. Amanda pulled down my boxers to my ankles, bending her legs and lowering her self towards the ground as she did. I could feel her breathing on my cock as passed it. She got up and reached her left hand to the inside pocket of her jacket.

"What the fuck was she reaching for?" I was thinking, still caught up in the excitement of the possibilities faced before me.

"Jack, welcome to the beginning of our wonderful relationship" Amanda smiled as she pulled something out of her pocket....

stoke

Can't wait to read more

south west

Ooo this is so good!!

Excellent story!