FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strangers

Strangers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have this burning desire to fix up a meet on here,then meet somewhere very public, somewhere like Sainsburys. No words are spoken, just a few hand and head gestures to ensure that we have the right person. . . . Then proceed to the toilets and into a cubicle for some fun. This obviously comes with risks but fk me, it sounds incredible!

Anyone else into this? Or can maybe share a similar story?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

S has a fantasy where she has full sex with someone without ever having spoken to them beforehand. Everything allowed just no speaking. R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know what you mean does sound good!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There must be folk with stories about this?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Slut has had an experience like this. She was blindfolded and tied on her back, legs wide apart. 7 guys were brought into the hotel room one after the other to fuck her, cum on her and leave. No words were spoken by any of the guys, she said plenty but saw and heard nothing. They left her satisfied and covered in spunk.

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

"I have this burning desire to fix up a meet on here,then meet somewhere very public, somewhere like Sainsburys. No words are spoken, just a few hand and head gestures to ensure that we have the right person. . . . Then proceed to the toilets and into a cubicle for some fun. This obviously comes with risks but fk me, it sounds incredible!

Anyone else into this? Or can maybe share a similar story?"

This sounds horny, but risky.

Like to blow a hot guy off in cubical

» Add a new message to this topic