FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Time FAB Fun

First Time FAB Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I left work at around 5:30 and hopped into a train up to London Bridge. The journey only took around 10 minutes, so I went on to FAB to see if anybody was out to play with.

Immediately I was struck by this ebony princess, her lips covered in the most mesmerizing lipstick, long blonde hair, and equally as long legs. She looked incredible, out of hope I sent a message asking if she fancied a drink.

I put my phone away and when at London Bridge grabbed a quick drink. I checked my phone about half an hour later and saw I had a message. She had messaged back giving me her postcode and asked just how long it would take me to get there. I had a quick look and it was less than a ten minute walk.

I messaged back and said I could be there pretty much asap, she asked if I would give her half an hour. To give her my number and she would be in touch.

An hour passed and I was set to go home, but my phone rung and she apologised for the delay. She sounded incredibly sexy, she said to come round now, the door would be unhinged.

I found the place no problem, and walked up the steps to the front door, like she said it was unlocked.

Calming music was playing and she called me through, as I saw her she stood at least 6ft tall. Her hair flowing long, and her legs, oh my god her legs. A tight corset was wrapped round her body, she told me to go to the kitchen and get myself a drink. I had a gin and necked it back, before venturing back to her room.

"Stand there and I will strip for you", she had massive mirrored wardrobes all a long the front of her bed, so I found myself watching them and her, she started to undo her corset and it was when it dropped off her body I had my shock. She had the biggest, fattest cock I have ever seen.

At that moment, I think I must have gone white. She told me to leave if I wanted.

I didn't even flinch, I was so taken aback about what was happening I was almost frozen. She giggled and came towards me. Her lips covered in a glittery pink lipstick she kissed me, and pulled me in towards her.

She pushed me to the bed, and told me to take my clothes off, I must admit to feeling inadequate when standing beside her, but she put me at ease. She took my hand and placed it on her strong shaft.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth", I had never done anything like this, but it felt natural. I got to my knees, and opened. Slowly, she dropped her cock into my mouth. Not all of it, probably not even quarter. She asked me to taste it, which I did. It was sweet, and I could feel the warmth of pre-cum around my tongue.

Her sweetness and caring side started to wear off and she started pushing it further in, and a lot faster. I couldn't get my breath as she held my head and fucked my mouth. I gagged, and felt sick. I threw my head back, she laughed and asked did I want to continue.

"Yes"

It started again, this time with her telling me to watch myself in the mirror, I felt like such a slut sucking on this big massive cock. It made me incredibly hard.

I started to get to grips with the sheer size of it and started to eagerly thrust my head forward as she put her cock deeper. Only stopping when my gagging became too much.

She lifted me up and threw me on the bed, my head hung off the bed, and she started fucking my face harder and harder. I could feel my eyes getting wet, it was that intense.

"Swallow my load babe"

With that, the hottest, thickest, creamiest cum filled my mouth. She kept her cock in my mouth, I swallowed her full load. With that she took her cock out and asked if I wanted to shower. I declined and just asked to wash my mouth out and leave.

I got dressed and exited quickly, I didn't know how to feel. I went with the intention of having sex with a lady, and ended up sucking a cock for the first and only time of my life.

It took me a couple days to really decide how I felt, and checking back on to FAB for the first time after the event, I found myself staring at the profile, wishing to relive it all.

Without doubt it is the hottest and sexiest moment of my life to date, and one I can only hope happens again.

She knows I am writing this as I asked for permission, I hope others are just as lucky as me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Class. Sounds so sexy

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great story hope you go back for more I no I would xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic