FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gay sauna

Gay sauna

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ydesub OP   Man  over a year ago

glossop

So tonight im off to heat sauna. ive been a few times and always enjoyed it, but this time i want something new. Tonight hopefully one of my many fantasies will come true. Im hoping for group fun but thats tough as men dont seem to share when there. So tonight im going for the shower, i want to meet a guy in the shower area. My dream it that ill go in while a guy is in there, watch him soap his body and cock down, while i stand and stare prob. Then we can make some eye contact, a little small talk and show him im up for fun. I want to join him in his shower while he kisses me and puts his strong arms around me, then turning me to face the wall. He reaches round me holding my body in place with one arm while he guides his hard cock inside me. My hole only lubricated by the water and soap off our bodies.i lean towards the wall and push my ass out arvhing my back to allow better entry. His pushes are firm and strong, deep into me and stretching my hole. His thrusts get faster and and he grips my hips thrusting hard. Im moaning more then him as i come close to cumming without even touching my cock and then it happens he goes tense and pushes deep, the fades my ass feels rewarded and he slips out. My excitement fades as i turn and bend to clean his cock. The taste of my ass and his cum mixed. He turns and leaves without saying a word, leaving me dribbling and slowly going soft. Its over im a slut!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

Heaven. Mmmmmmmmmmm. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lovely scene!

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

Yip. Your a slut

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Well done..

Join the club..sluts rule ok

Hmmmm perfection

By *umbriamaleMan  over a year ago

kendal

Great story and you have got me stiff !

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I have experienced some seriously horny fun during visits to the Greenhouse sauna in Newport over the years. It's always been a friendly and safe place for men to enjoy each other.

I probably won't put pen to paper as it were but the Greenhouse is a great place for like minded men to play.

I would recommend the Greenhouse without hesitation.

So check it out ??

Hhhhmmmmm nice x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

All sounds good to me

» Add a new message to this topic