FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An Unexpected Turn Of Events

An Unexpected Turn Of Events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After spending a couple of days trawling through FAB and deciding it was a waste of time, I got a message from a guy wanting to meet up for some oral fun. We exchanged pics and messaged for a while before I agreed to meet. Normally I don’t travel (no car) but as he lived just a short distance away I agreed to go to his the following morning.

Turned up at his house at the time agreed and knocked on the door. He answered dressed in only a bath towel, which did nothing to hide is obvious excitement (and from what I could see he was VERY excited)

He led me into his very nice lounge and proceeded to undress me, slowly, shirt first and then shoes, socks and jeans. I was told not to do anything just yet and that he enjoyed undressing guys before sex. Once undressed he dropped the towel and exposed what was a perfect specimen of manhood. Thick, long and very hard. He sat himself down on the couch and told me to get down and suck him. I needed no encouragement. As an experienced cock sucker I had no problem taking the whole of his huge cock down my throat and he in turn made no bones about the fact that he was enjoying what I was doing as he was quite vocal.

I was loving it……sucking a guy deep that was really enjoying it as much as I was and turning me on with his comments. “Fuck you suck great. Take it deeper. I wish my wife could suck cock that good”

At this point I heard a woman’s voice say “Well….why don’t we see if I can??”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good stat more please

Glad you like

WTF????? I almost shit myself when she spoke. Was this a set up or had she come home and caught us at it????

I started to grab my clothes in a panic but she just said “What are you doing?? Carry on sucking his cock. I want to see more” I didn’t know what to do. Having my first bi mmf 3some (assuming that this would turn into one) had always been my biggest fantasy but this all seemed too good to be true.

“Are you sure?” I asked her. “Absolutely” she replied. As she said this I saw her tip a wink to her husband. So this WAS a set up then. I couldn’t believe my luck. I’d already found that he was a fit and sexy guy but she was something else. About 5’9, slim, short brown hair, the most gorgeous eyes and lips that just begged to be kissed. She sat down in a chair opposite me and I could see that she had no underwear on as her skirt rose up, just giving me a glimpse of her smooth pink pussy. “Haven’t you got a cock to suck?” she said with a cheeky little grin. I just smiled back and went back to working on that delicious cock.

More???

Yes please

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Have to say that at this point I was SO turned on but still not really sure what the end result of this meeting would be.

As I took his cock deep into my throat I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that she had moved her hand down between her legs and was slowly rubbing her clit, her skirt now much higher than before. I found it hard to concentrate on sucking and trying to watch her as she played but I carried on. “Looks like you’re a bit of an expert at sucking cock. Wanna see how I do it??” I readily agreed that she should show me her way of pleasuring her man. She came over to us and kneeling beside me proceeded to orally make love to his cock. I sat back on my haunches, my dick solid as a rock, and watched her in action. She obviously knew her way around his penis and was slurping her mouth and tongue around it with vigour. I now had the opportunity to take a proper look at the couple in front of me. I’d already seen all of the guy and was more than impressed and now I was taking in how stunning his wife was. At this point I have to say that neither of them were what some people would call young. Both in their late fifties and both in amazing shape. They looked hot!!!

I think I lost myself for a moment whilst watching the horny scene in front of me as the next thing I heard was “Are you going to help me with this?”

She smiled and indicated for me to join her in taking care of her hubbies cock. I didn’t need asking twice. I was straight on to the head as she went down and began sucking his balls. Both of us sliding up either side of his cock and so then swapping ends. No physical contact had been made between us so far. Even as we sucked and licked we didn’t actually touch. Until, as we both came up lick the tip, our lips touched. BANG!! It was like an electric shock went through my body. We kissed with his cock between our lips, her tongue flicking across the head to meet mine as mine did hers. His pre-cum being swapped from tongue to tongue as he lay back moaning in ecstasy.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Wow, keep it going

Glad you like

“Jesus!!! You pair are going to make me cum if you don’t slow down” We both grinned and she said “How badly do you want us to stop??? I’m sure we could get more than one load from you today if we tried hard enough”

“I’m sure you could and if that’s what you want then carry on” he said with a big grin on his face.

Well that was an invitation if ever there was one.

We started sucking hard and deep. First her then me, then her, then me. Deep, to the base, slowly so that it felt good for him. While I was going right down on his cock she took hold of my finger and placed it in her mouth, making it very wet. She then guided it towards his hole and told me to push gently as we sucked. I did as asked and when my finger entered him he moaned with delight. His hole clamping on my finger as I pushed and she sucked. The combination of the two proved to be the point of no return for him. “FUCK……I’m gonna fucking cum, I’m gonna fucking cum, I’m……”

With that we both placed our mouths on the end of his shaft as he erupted and covered our tongues and lips with his hot sticky spunk. It tasted so sweet. He seemed to shoot for a long time, his hips bucking up and down as he grabbed both our heads, making sure we didn’t miss any of his hot load.

We took all he had to give and then smiled at each other, cum dripping off our lips.

“Fuck, that was amazing. Come here” he said to us and then dropped to the floor beside us. He then kissed his wife, tasting his own cum on her tongue before turning to kiss me too. The taste of him was incredible and I didn’t want him to stop but he pulled his wife to us and she kissed me hard and deep, her tongue probing my mouth searching for spunk. I was almost cumming myself at this point but managed to keep it under control. The three of us all kissed together for a long time before he called for a “time out” while he got his breath back. His wife and I both laughed and she said “Glass of wine during the interlude??”

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Mmmmmm nice

Something I don’t do normally is drink during the day but under the circumstances I thought it would be rude of me to say no. Up to this point I still didn’t know either of their names so as we sat and chatted I asked. He was called Rob and she was called Annie. I remarked how great they both looked and also commented on the fact that only Rob and I were naked. “Well we can soon remedy that” Annie said. Standing up she beckoned me over and said “Why don’t you help me strip off and then we’ll all be naked”. How could I refuse??? I grabbed Rob’s hand and said “Why don’t we both help the lady out of her clothes” He just smiled and stood in front of her. I stood behind. They kissed as I placed my lips on Annie’s neck, tenderly kissing the nape as my hands slowly moved down from her shoulders along the length of her arms and back again. Rob had his hands around her waist and started to unbutton her skirt, catching the end of my very hard cock as he did so. He stopped and ran his finger over the head to feel the pre-cum and then moved his finger back around to Annie’s mouth so she could taste it. I moved my hand round to the front and began undoing her blouse, still gently kissing and caressing the nape of her neck. I felt Rob’s finger touching the tip of my cock again and he repeated what he had done before. Annie was purring like a kitten as she tasted my pre-cum. I had opened the top two buttons of her blouse and I placed my hand on her breast. She gasped as I cupped them and I felt her body quiver a little. Very slowly and tenderly I stroked her beautiful tits through her bra, her body now visibly shaking. I moved my hands to open the rest of the buttons but she grabbed them and said “don’t stop yet”. Rob meanwhile, had removed Annie’s skirt and was slowly rubbing his fingers between her legs. He smiled at me and then leaned in to kiss me. His kiss was so gentle and soft. He then kissed Annie the same way, all the time gently rubbing her now very wet pussy. I again tried to move my hands to undo the remaining buttons. This time she let me and I removed the blouse. I concentrated now on kissing the length of her spine as Rob reached around and removed her bra. I flicked my tongue all over her back and down the centre of her spine until I reached her bottom. Such a perfectly shaped backside, it cried out to be licked and kissed. My tongue found it’s way into the crack of her bum and to my surprise she leaned forward so that I could rim her. Wow!!! This was a first for me and she tasted so good. I could also taste a little of her pussy juice as it had trickled down when Rob was playing with her clit. SO horny now.

coventry

So am I horny now

Glad you're enjoying my little story. Wasn't sure as it's the first one I've done but as people seem to like it, the next instalment will be along soon x

SO horny now and it was obvious that my new playmates were also feeling the same way.

I slowly worked my way back up Annie’s spine until I was upright, my solid cock pressing against her bum cheeks. She pressed back towards me and started to rub herself against my stiffness. I seriously wanted to cum all over her arse right there and then but I didn’t want to cum too soon. Unlike Rob, I wasn’t sure if I could handle cumming more than once with these two and didn’t want to embarrass myself by ending up as Mr Floppy.

I turned Annie round to face me and pulled her to me so that I could kiss that soft mouth. She responded straight away, her tongue pushing into my mouth as deep as she could go. I did the same. Rob was now behind her and had his hands on her breasts, massaging and pulling at her hard nipples. She was loving being the centre of attention and neither Rob nor I were complaining. As we kissed I slipped my hand down between her legs and on to her pussy. She automatically opened up to allow me more access as I slipped my finger inside her. God she was wet. So wet!!

I placed another finger inside her and slowly finger fucked her cunt for a few minutes. She was in heaven and moaning loudly. I suddenly realised that my fingers weren’t the only ones doing the fucking. Rob had used his pre-cum to lube her arse and was finger fucking her from behind. She had fingers in both holes. We finger fucked her slowly but she told us to go faster. As we did we could tell that she was on the edge and so we went faster and harder, banging both her holes with our fingers. She was getting close. Rob looked at me and gave me a knowing smile and I winked back understanding exactly what was about to happen. Annie started to moan louder as we fingered her. The harder we fingered, the louder she got until she let out a huge cry and her body started to convulse as she gave in to the massive orgasm that had built up inside her. She squirted like a fountain when she came, soaking us both from our cocks down to our feet. We had to grab her as she orgasmed so that she didn’t collapse on to the floor. She shook and moaned for a good while before we could let her stand on her own two feet again. I kissed her and then Rob kissed her as she came back down to earth. She had a look of sheer bliss on her face. This time it was Annie’s turn to call for a time out while she composed herself. Rob and I sat and waited on the couch, playing with each other until she came back. Except…..she didn’t come back to join us…………………….

coventry

More more

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

more

Rob and I had some more fun with each other on the couch until Rob realised that Annie hadn’t returned. “I best go check if she’s o.k.” and off he went leaving me hard and horny….and on my own. I wasn’t waiting long before I heard “FUCK”. It was Rob and he was upstairs. I shouted up to ask if everything was alright and he just shouted back “Fuck, yes mate. Get your arse up here” I didn’t wait. I was up the stairs in seconds, heading for where I guessed Rob was. As I got to the bedroom door I just had to echo Rob’s earlier comment. “Fuck!!”

Annie had gotten changed into a full length, black mesh body stockings. Crotchless and holes for her boobs to poke through. She was lying on the bed with her legs spread fucking her cunt with a vibrator. We both went towards her at the same time but she said NO. “I want to watch you two play as I fuck myself for a while, then I might let you play with me if you’re good boys” she said with authority and more than an impish little smile on her face.

Rob Looked at me and said “Well, best not disappoint the lady”. What else could I do but oblige. I took hold of Rob’s cock and pulled him in to me for a deep wet kiss, all the time knowing that Annie was loving every second of it. We kissed hard for a short time then I went straight down on to his fat cock and started to kiss the end, tasting his ever flowing pre-cum. I opened my mouth and took him in as far as I could, swallowing his swollen dick to the base. He moaned and so did Annie. I could see her on the bed and every time I went down to the base she pushed the vibrator deep into her soaking wet pussy. As I came up, she pulled out. I went down, she went in. I decided to see how far I could push this so got faster at sucking. She matched my every stroke. I could hear her groaning on the bed as she built up to her next orgasm, Rob matching her moans as I sucked his cock as fast as I could. Faster and faster. Me sucking and her fucking her juicy cunt, building it up, ready to cum. They were both moaning heavily now. Him above me and her on the bed. Annie then took a huge breath and let loose with an amazing orgasm which soaked the bed and both of us again. I didn’t realise that Rob was also ready and as Annie gushed her cunt juice everywhere he shot his jizz down the back of my throat, holding my head in place so that I had no choice but to swallow it all. I gagged a little but managed to take all his cum load. He seemed to cum forever, his legs shaking like jelly as he held on to my head until his dick started to soften in my mouth.

When all was calm again and we had relaxed, I said with a smile, “Jesus! You two are amazing. Never known so much cum” They both grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed and said, almost in unison

“We haven’t finished yet”

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Loving it

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow!!

More

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

coventry

More please

Thank you for all your kindness. Glad you're enjoying the story xxx

“We haven’t finished yet”……that was what I was hoping to hear.

The three of us lay on the bed for ages chatting and getting to know each other. They had been married for almost 26 years and we’re experienced swingers. The “set-up” I had fallen for was a big turn on for Annie as she loved to see Rob being sucked. This had happened several times so I wasn’t the first. It didn’t work with everyone and some had fled in total fear and shock that she’d walked in on them. Others (including me) had gone along with the fantasy and enjoyed the fun. I explained to them that I had come out as a gay man almost 40 years ago but had recently fantasised about meeting a couple and testing the waters, so to speak. Could I have sex with a woman again after all these years??? I was longing to find out and what had happened so far was amazing. “Guess we’ll have to see just how far we can take you then” said Annie with that impish little smile “what do you think Robbie boy??” He smiled “ Oh, I think between us we can take you all the way if you’re willing to let us” I laughed and said “ Mmmmm….give me a nano-second to think about that” at the same time placing one hand on his cock and my other hand on her pussy “That answer the question???” They didn’t need to reply. The look in their eyes said it all.

By *ashmereclitCouple  over a year ago

Cobham

Rather enjoying this one

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story

Annie leaned in and kissed me, her hand cupping my balls. Rob placed his hand on top of hers and also leaned in to join the kiss. The three of us kissed gently for a few minutes before Rob broke away and began licking and kissing my body, all the while working his way down to my now painfully hard dick. Annie meanwhile moved her body upwards so I could suck on her beautiful large nipples. I licked and sucked them gently but she pulled my head away and said “Do it harder!!” I wasn’t going to argue and clamped down on her tit quite hard. She let out a gasp of pleasure and I knew I had done it the way she obviously liked. I moved from one to the other, each time biting just a little harder. Her crotch was rubbing against my leg and from her wetness I knew she was getting more and more turned on, as was I. At one end of my body I had the beautiful Annie and at the other end her sexy husband Rob, who was giving my cock some serious attention. He took me deep into his mouth and then bit the base of my cock. I jumped a little at this but was also strangely aroused by the tiny amount of pain he’d inflicted. He did it again. This time he bit harder and my cock responded to his bite. He knew he was working me up and also knew that I was seriously enjoying what he was doing. Annie was rubbing harder against my leg as I continued to bite her nipples. Harder now as she pressed her pussy against my leg, all the time getting wetter and telling me I wasn’t biting hard enough. I increased the pressure and she yelped. I pulled away and she grabbed my head and pressed it back into her breasts. “THAT’S the way I like it, now bite me….HARD!!” I went back to work and really clamped down on her nipples. First one, then the other, chewing and biting as hard as I could. She was rubbing against me furiously now and she was giving out little yelps of pleasure. “Christ” I thought to myself “she’s insatiable and she’s gonna cum again”. She wasn’t the only one that was close either. As Rob was sucking my cock and I was enjoying myself biting Annie’s tits, he’d slowly inserted his finger into my arsehole and was pressing against my prostate with incredible expertise. I was struggling to stop myself from cumming as he continued to work on my dick and arse.

I was in a whole world of sensations. I could feel Annie grinding her wet cunt harder against my leg as Rob made sure I was getting close to the edge. I sank my teeth into her rock hard nipples, almost drawing blood. She moaned much louder than before and started to shake again. I knew this was it, her third orgasm. I felt the wetness of her cunt as she squirted hard against my leg. This was too much for me. Without warning Rob, I jerked up into his mouth and let go, my hot cum filling his mouth and throat as Annie’s cum covered my legs, both of our bodies shaking with delight. Rob moved off my cock and back up the bed where Annie and I were both still on cloud nine. He leaned over to kiss Annie and as she opened her mouth he drooled my warm cum into it. She pulled him close and hungrily kissed him while swapping my jizz back and forth. He pulled away and came to me. “Open your mouth” Annie said.

Mmmmmmm Oh yes this is good

We moved to the kitchen for coffee and a chat. These two were so easy to get on with and made me feel like I’d known them for years. We talked about allsorts and found that we had a few things in common (besides sex lol) but it wasn’t long before the talk started to take a more smutty direction. Annie was more enquiring than Rob to begin with but he soon joined in. She said we should talk about “firsts”. I said I was OK with that as this was an absolute first for me, so I asked when the first time they had set this sort of thing up was. Annie said that from when they first met she knew about Rob being bisexual and found it unusual to begin with but the idea grew on her over time. The actual first time it had happened wasn’t planned. She said she actually came home and caught Rob being sucked off. Neither Rob nor the guy he was with knew she was there as she’d come in through the back door and into the kitchen. She heard moaning from the lounge and went to investigate. She stopped just short of the door. It was slightly ajar and she could see a guy on his knees sucking hard on Rob’s cock.

She couldn’t help but watch what was happening and felt a stirring inside as she continued to look at her husband being serviced by a total stranger. Without realising it she had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her jeans and had slid her hand down to her pussy and was slowly rubbing her clit. This was really turning her on but she had to stay quiet so as not to give the game away. This was so hard for Annie as she got so close to bringing herself to a climax. Having to stifle her moans was the hardest part as she got closer to orgasm, her fingers rubbing furiously now at her clit. She was getting very close and she could sense that Rob was also close to erupting. He was becoming very noisy as he edged closer to orgasm. “Oh Yeah…suck my dick fucker. Make me cum bitch….wanna shoot my fucking load in your slutty mouth” This tipped Annie over the edge to hear Rob shouting like that at another man. Within seconds she heard Rob shout “FUCK……I’m Gonna Cum!!!! Swallow my cum you fucking cocksucker!! Oh! JESUS!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!”

As Rob was spilling his seed into the strangers throat Annie orgasmed and couldn’t help but make a noise as she soaked her panties and jeans with her juices. Fortunately Rob’s booming voice as he came drowned out any noise she’d made and no-one realised that she was even there. Before Rob had time to recover and get up off the couch she grabbed a towel and a clean pair of jeans from the laundry basket, quickly changed and made a hasty retreat. Rob showed the guy out and headed for the kitchen. As he entered he saw a pair of jeans on the floor in the corner of the kitchen. “Strange” he thought as he picked them. He then realised that they were very damp and smelled of sex. Annie’s sex.

“OH SHIT!”

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Bookmark.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - more to come no doubt!!

Annie was laughing her head off as she finished the story. “It wasn’t that funny at the time” Rob commented “Scared the shit out of me. Thought I was in deep trouble” He carried on……..

The day seemed endless as he waited for Annie to get back home. Had she seen??? If so, what was her reaction going to be??? Although judging by the jeans (and the soaking wet panties still inside them) that found on the kitchen floor it couldn’t be that bad………could it??? All these thought running around in his head. Worrying but at the same time very sexy. He took the panties out of the jeans and held them to his face and inhaled. The scent of her pussy was so strong he instantly became hard again. His hand now on his huge cock he started to slowly stroke himself. All the while sniffing the damp, cum-soaked panties. He was still naked from earlier and decided to walk around the house wanking and sniffing. Before he did this he also grabbed the jeans and took them with him, draping them over his shoulder. He eventually reached the bedroom and lay down on the bed. Moving the jeans around so that the crotch was across his mouth, he proceeded to wrap the panties around his cock. Now he had her smell on his cock and his mouth. Rob pushed the crotch of the jeans and began to suck the juices from them. Annie’s juices. They tasted so good and the damp panties on his dick were having the desired effect. His thick cock was almost at bursting point as he wanked it furiously, all the time sucking Annie’s cunt juice out of her jeans. It didn’t take long before Rob was ready to explode. He closed his eyes and sucked hard on the jeans, making sure he got every last drop of pussy moisture from them as he started to cum. He came hard and heavy as his body convulsed and bucked on the bed, spraying his face and the jeans with his spunk. The panties were soaked once again, but this time with Rob’s seed. It took a while for Rob to gather his senses after such a strong orgasm and when he did, he decided he should head for the shower to clean up before Annie came home. He didn’t realise she had been watching him all along.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Later that night after dinner and as they lay cuddled up on the couch together, Annie started talking about fantasies and wanted to know what Rob’s were. He blushed and asked for a minute to think about it. “Why don’t you tell me yours” He said. She paused for a second and then replied, “O.K. What I’d love to see is you having your cock sucked by another man. It’s never been a secret that you’re bi but I’ve never seen it for myself……..yet” He didn’t know what to say as he knew damn well that she was referring to the event which took place earlier that day. Taking a deep breath he muttered “I think you might be telling porkies about that babes” and smiled sheepishly. It was her turn to blush this time. In fact her whole body felt like it was on fire and her pussy was starting to ache because of it. “You bastard!!! You knew I’d caught you????” He laughed “Not until I saw those soaking wet jeans on the kitchen floor afterwards. How much did you see???”

“I saw and heard everything. You thought I’d left the house when you found my jeans and panties….Wrong!!! I hid and watched you go upstairs and wank yourself off with my wet panties” He just looked at her, not knowing what to say but he could see something in her eyes that told him she was getting horny even just talking about it. He reached over and slid his hand inside her joggers and down on to her pussy. She was damp already and so he rubbed her clit a little before sliding two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. “Did you like watching that man suck on my cock??” He whispered into her ear as he carried on rubbing her clit. “Yes” she replied “Did he do it as good as me??”

His hand began to move faster, shoving three fingers into her cunt and really pushing hard. She was panting now. “He was fucking great. He knew how to suck dick and took it all the way down his throat”

“Oh” was all she could manage as Rob’s hand was now in control of her cunt and she gave in willingly, breathlessly. “He knew what to do to satisfy a man and He fucking loved doing it. Greedy little cocksucker he was” Annie didn’t know how much more of this she could take. Her cunt being pounded by Rob’s fingers and the dirty talk in her ear was starting to make her cum. “Did he swallow your hot cum baby??” She managed to say with a moan. “Yes he fucking did bitch. Swallowed the whole fucking cum load down his tight throat!!”

That was it…..She totally lost all control and began to scream in ecstasy “ Yes!! Yes!! Swallow that fucking cum you cock sucking cunt. Take it all you fucker!!!” Her body arched upwards and she came, squirting so hard that it sprayed through the joggers and soaked the couch. Rob carried on banging her cunt with his fingers, making her squirt even more until she had to clamp her legs together, trapping Rob’s fingers inside her dripping twat, twitching like crazy until the orgasm had subsided. Rob pulled his fingers out and licked the juices from them as he watched her slowly compose herself.

“If I’d known it was going to turn you on so much seeing me with another man, I would have suggested it long ago” Rob said

Annie was finally able to speak and said “It’s something I’ve wanted to watch for a very long time. Coming home and catching you turned me on so much. I think we should sort something out and have a man visit us sometime. Even better if he thinks he’s just meeting you!!!”

“So that’s how we got started with this set up” Rob said with a smile

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Phew! Scorchio

"Phew! Scorchio "

Glad you like

Next instalment coming soon

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Love this

I couldn’t help but laugh. “How sly are you?” I said with a grin. “I guess I’m not the first guy that’s fallen for it then” To my surprise Annie told me that I was actually. I was stunned and began to blush. “Aww….didn’t mean to embarrass you” she said and gave me a quick peck on the cheek, her breast just lightly brushing against me. “Think I’m more honoured than embarrassed to tell the truth. The way things have gone since I got here I thought you’d done this before”

“Well we’ve done threesomes and group fun before, either here, at a club or at someone else’s house but today was something new for us” Rob chipped in. “Hope you’re not annoyed with us for setting you up”

“Annoyed???? You must be joking” I said “This has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time and you two have made it happen without even knowing it” They both laughed and Rob placed his hand on my leg saying “That’s good to hear because I think it’s safe to say that we’ve both enjoyed what we’ve done so far with you today”

Annie nodded in agreement and took a sip of coffee, all the time giving me a very naughty stare as she drank. That and Rob placing his hand on my leg made things begin to stir once again and this didn’t go unnoticed by Rob or Annie. Have to say at this point that we were sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, curved at the end so we were all sitting in a sort of semi circle which made it easy to see anything that was happening below. I was in the middle with Rob to my left and Annie to my right. “Meat in the sandwich” I thought at one point and laughed to myself.

“Someone’s getting excited” said Annie smiling “Oops” I said “bit difficult not to with you two around” She laughed and said “ I wasn’t just talking about you” I glanced down at Rob’s crotch and saw that he was now sporting a massive hard on and was once again oozing pre-cum. “ For fuck’s sake, what are you boys like??” She said with a grin, dropped down under the breakfast bar and took my cock in her mouth while grabbing hold of Rob’s cock. Her mouth was so warm and wet as her tongued flicked across the head of my dick before she slowly started to take me into her throat, her tongued doing magic tricks on my shaft. I put my head back and closed my eyes as she pleasured me. This was amazing. I felt Rob place his hand on the back of my neck and squeeze gently before placing his mouth on mine. My lips automatically parted has his tongue found it’s way in and he kissed me very tenderly, our lips brushing and the tips of our tongues flicking against each other. I was once again in heaven. Annie had now increased the attention to my cock and was sucking harder and faster but now her nails were lightly scratching my balls. I wasn’t going to be able to control the feeling that was building up in my balls. I stopped kissing Rob and moaned “Jesus Annie, if you keep going you’re gonna make shoot” She looked up at me, never missing a stroke and stared at me with eyes that you could swim in. I could tell that making me cum was her aim and no amount of moaning was going to stop her. She sucked harder. Rob began kissing me very forcefully now and deeper with his tongue, stopping now and then to whisper in my ear. “You want to give this slut your spunk don’t you, you fucker???” “Yes” I moaned “Good, now fuck her throat and treat her like the whore she is, make her take your cum” I was floating by now, my head spinning from all the talk and the attention I was receiving. I grabbed the back of Annie’s head and pushed cock to the back of her throat “Suck my fucking cock you dirty slut. Daddies got something for you so get ready bitch” She gagged but carried on deep throating my cock. I thrust harder and faster into her willing throat, grabbing her hair and making sure she couldn’t pull away. All this time she had been wanking Rob furiously. I could see in his eyes that he was close to losing his load. “Kiss me” I demanded and he obeyed, ramming his tongue into my mouth with passion. This was all too much. I had this hot sexy man eating my face and his super sexy slut of a wife eating my dick. Rob was finding it hard to breathe properly as we kissed and Annie played with his erection. He was panting hard as we kissed and then….I was ready. “I pushed Rob’s head away and looked at him “Don’t you dare fucking cum yet boy!” Annie glanced up “and don’t you dare stop sucking you fucking slut”

I seemed to have them exactly where I wanted them and the power push my beyond the brink. Pulling on Annie’s hair I rammed my cock as far in as I could and started to unleash a huge load and a torrent of abuse “Oh YES…….take my fucking seed you dirty fucking whore….fucking take it you fucking sleazy cunt” I came hard and long, Annie never attempting to pull away from me as I emptied my cum into her already wet mouth. I looked at Rob and said “Your turn now” as I looked down at his wife, cum oozing from her mouth over those sumptuous lips and dripping onto her erect nipples. I turned her head towards Rob’s cock and ordered her to finish him off. She hadn’t swallowed all my juice and still had some in her mouth. She looked up at Rob, opened her mouth and showed him the cum that was there. His face was a picture of horniness and happiness all in one. “Suck!” I demanded and shoved her face onto his cock. She obeyed, but first she looked up at Rob and let him see her dribble my spunk onto the head of his cock. He groaned. She started to suck. I reached down to scoop up some of my cum that had dripped onto her tits with my fingers and then fed it to Rob before kissing him. He tried to speak as this was happening but I wasn’t gonna move away just yet. His body was beginning to tense and I could tell he was getting close. “Suck your man’s dick bitch!! Show him what a dirty fucking slut you are!!”

This was definitely having the desired effect and Rob suddenly joined in with the abuse “Come on you fucking whore….suck my fat fucking cock. I want you to feel the force of my cum as I shoot it down your cocksucking throat.” He was ready. I kissed him then, in his ear “Fuck the slut’s mouth. She’s just a whore for you to spunk in. Make her take you fucking load. Remember, she’s just a whore, she WANTS this” That did the trick. He pushed her head down to the base of his huge cock and pumped a massive cum load into her willing mouth. This time she definitely gagged, there was so much cum. His body went stiff as he came into Annie’s mouth. I leaned across and kissed him gently. He responded as I held him close. We were both spent and in a slight state of euphoria when we suddenly heard “Oh Fuck!! YES!!!” It was Annie. All the time she’d been servicing our cocks, she’d been fingering her pussy and feverishly rubbing her clit. We hadn’t realised as we’d both been so turned on by the attention she was giving us. “Oh Fuck!! YES!!!” Annie screamed as she brought herself to orgasm. We both grabbed her shoulders and held her as she began to spasm, her cunt juice exploding so hard that it sprayed everywhere. She was so gone. She was in her own little world as she squirted her love juice everywhere. She was sweating profusely and her skin glistened. After she’d finished cumming she just sat on the floor. We asked if she was alright and she just looked up, smiled and said “Oh yes! More than alright” with that, she stood up, kissed Rob then me and headed off for a shower. Rob and I kissed again and then said I would have to be heading home. He asked me to stay for another coffee so I could say goodbye to Annie. How could I refuse after the morning I’d had?????

coventry

A great story

Annie asked if I need to shower but I declined and said I’d have one when I got home. This was true but the real reason was that I wanted to know that I had their smells and dried juices on me as I travelled. So she said she was going to have one anyway.

I gathered my clothes together and got dressed while Annie was in the shower, suppressing the urge to take a sneaky peek at her, and while Rob made me another coffee. I wandered back to the kitchen where there was, as promised, a steaming cup of coffee waiting for me I said thanks and gave Rob a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and said no problem. We chatted, small talk mainly, until Annie came back in the room. She was naked and fresh from the shower, the water having made her body glisten and her nipples very erect. She came over and kissed us both on the cheek and sat down to chat. “You’re dressed” she said as she sat down. I apologised and said that I had to be making a move shortly. She looked slightly disappointed so I said “I’ve had the best time with you two this morning and really am sorry that I have to leave soon. However, if you’ve had as much fun as I have then I’d love to stay in touch and visit you both again” Annie gave Rob a cheeky smile and said “What do you reckon babes, should we have him round again???

“Well I’m definitely up for it of you are” he said and placed a hand on my leg.

Annie placed a hand on my other leg……. “Looks like you’ll have to suffer us again soon then mister”

“Mmmmm…..Guess I’ll have to consider it then”

We all burst out laughing at that point. In my head I was thinking “YES!!! But it wouldn’t be a sufferance, it would be heaven.”

I finished my coffee and gave them my mobile number before I left. As they showed me to the door they both gave me a long passionate kiss before bidding me farewell. I was hard again instantly and had to wait until I got home before I could do anything about it. I wondered how long it would be before I’d get to meet my new playmates. I hadn’t been home more than ten minutes when I received a text from Annie.

“Great meeting today. Made us both horny and me very wet you sexy bastard. Both looking fwd to seeing you again. You free Sat evening???

Wasn’t expecting that!!!!

I sent a text back within seconds.

“Yes..free sat night. What time? What’s the plan??”

“7.30. Bring a bottle. Bring yourself. Bring an overnight bag”

Oh My God!!!!! I was beside myself. Saturday couldn’t come quick enough!

By *am50asaMan  over a year ago

selby area

Wow !!!

Near MK

Role on Saturday night.

Great story got me so hard.

By *olosuckMan  over a year ago

runcorn

Love it

SATURDAY NIGHT PT 1

O.K. So the fact that I was invited back was a great compliment and I was looking forward to our next meet. Next couple of days was a bit of a blur as all I could think of was what had happened already and what might happen on Saturday.

Out of the blue I received a text from Rob saying not to eat as Annie was cooking. Just buffet style food so we can pick as and when we feel like it and could I be there for 7.30??. I messaged back to say yes and thank you.

I decided to dress casual but smart for the occasion and opted for a pair of Chinos, crisp white shirt and brown shoes. I bought a couple of bottles of wine and some flowers for Annie as I thought it polite and they were worth the effort.

I arrived at the house at exactly 7.30 and was greeted at the door by Rob looking good in tight jeans and an open neck shirt. He let me in and gave me a swift kiss before taking me through to the lounge where Annie was waiting. She looked stunning. Her hair was tied up at the back, which highlighted her face and was wearing a low cut classic black dress. “WOW” I said, “You look amazing”. She smiled, said hello mister and gave me a very tender kiss. I gave her the flowers and was rewarded with another kiss and a light fondle of my crotch. “I feel left out now” said Rob with a little boy pout. “I brought the wine for you mate” He laughed and I got yet another kiss and a fondle. “Note to self…..always bring wine and flowers”

Annie went through to the kitchen to put the flowers in water. “Come on through boys” She shouted as she walked away. We followed behind and I was amazed at how much food she’d prepared. All buffet style. There was a LOT of food. We chatted for a while over a drink, usual chit chat and then the doorbell rang. I was puzzled and hoped it wasn’t a relative that had turned up out of the blue. That would fuck the night up for sure. I heard Rob speaking in the hallway and then he came back through to the kitchen. “This is Dave” he said. Now I was even more confused. Who the fuck was Dave? As that thought ran through my mind the doorbell rang again. Now I was getting nervous. Rob answered the door once again and welcomed in a younger couple. They were introduced as Paul and Lisa. “Okay…..what is going on here?” I though to myself. “Hi, Paul and I have heard all about you. We’ve been looking forward to meeting you” “I’ll second that!” chipped in Dave and placed his arm around my shoulder. “Steady on you lot, you’re going to scare the life out of him” Annie said. “Let’s have some food and drink and we can all get acquainted”. My mind was racing and my heart was racing even faster “What have I let myself in for?” I thought and then another thought took over (sent from my dick no doubt) “Fuck it, you’re here, they’re all hot, just go with the flow” With that I slipped my arm around Dave’s waist and said “Well……what are we waiting for boys and girls?????

SATURDAY NIGHT PT 2

The chat flowed effortlessly as we slowly got to know a little about each other. I already knew Rob and Annie and was eager to know the others.

Dave (who had positioned himself beside me) was 45, bisexual and divorced. He was about my height, clean shaven and had several tattoos on his arms. I wondered if (hoped) I’d get to see if he had them anywhere else later.

Paul and Lisa were a married couple, both bi-curious although Lisa had played with women before. Paul was 38, same height as Dave and I, designer beard and so easy to get on with. He had on jeans, an open neck blue shirt and looked as if he might be quite hairy body wise. Lisa was a sexy blonde and at 27 she was eleven years younger than her husband. About 5’8 and wearing a tight fitting lycra top and a short black skirt that really showed off her long legs, making you want to see more of what was on show. They met two years ago in a swingers club and have been together (and swung together) ever since. As I said, Paul was bi-curious but up until now hadn’t actually played physically with another guy. “Well,” said Dave “have to see what we can do about that then” Paul laughed nervously but Lisa told him he would be fine and to just go with it. He still looked nervous. They already new about me and what had happened previously. Lisa nudged Paul and said “wish I could walk in and watch you having your dick sucked by a guy babe” He blushed and replied “maybe one day”.

“No time like the present” she giggled and then said” from what I’ve heard Ian does an amazing job at sucking cock” Now it was me that was blushing. “What had they told them?” I thought “Is that a hint that I should make a move on Paul??”

“What do you think Ian, do you reckon you could get my man hard??” Paul’s face was colouring up, which turned me on a fair bit. “Yeah, I reckon I could” I said with a huge grin as I got up and walked over to where he was sitting. Dropping to my knees I slowly began to undo the top button on his jeans, never once losing eye contact. By now his face was like a beetroot. I carried on opening his buttons and slowly revealing his cock. No underwear. Fantastic. Before releasing his cock from it’s denim prison I reached up and started to open the rest of his shirt. I was right about him being hairy. Thick and dark on his chest leading down to a beautiful treasure trail. I licked down the treasure trail until I reached the base of Paul’s cock. This was where the hair stopped and he became incredibly smooth. I could see in his eyes that he was turned by all this and so I gently removed his dick from inside his jeans and began to lick the head very, very slowly. Paul’s head just dropped backwards and he let out a huge sigh of delight. Just as I was doing this I heard a similar sound coming from behind me. I glanced round quickly to see Annie and Lisa on their knees sucking Dave and Rob. Annie also had her hand up Lisa’s short skirt and I just saw enough to know that she wasn’t wearing anything under there. “Lucky Annie” I thought. As the girls sucked and licked the guys cocks Annie was playing with Lisa’s pussy, her hand rubbing back and forth slowly along her slit, causing Lisa to open her legs slightly more to allow Annie more access to her now very wet vagina. Paul opened his eyes and smiled at the scene in front of him. The two guys being sucked by his wife and Annie as I slurped on his cock. It was then that he noticed his wife’s pussy being played with by Annie. “Ah FUCK!” He moaned loudly as he slammed his dick to the back of my throat.

I thought from the way he moaned and how hard he slammed his cock into my mouth that he was going to empty his balls there and then. I was wrong, thankfully and he relaxed back into his seat and slowly began to fuck my face. Long, slow, deep thrusts. Each one going deeper until I was taking the whole length easily at every push. His body shaking slightly as face-fucked me and he kept telling me how good my mouth felt on his cock. I realised that it seemed to have gone a little quiet behind me and I took a quick look to see why. Rob & Dave were kissing and wanking each other’s cocks while Lisa & Annie were lying on the floor, also kissing and fingering the other one’s pussy. I stopped sucking Paul’s cock and began kissing my way up his body, stopping only to suck on both his hairy nipples. I worked my way up past his neck and began to lick is ear. He was breathing much heavier now. “Don’t open your eyes” I whispered “I’m going to describe what I can see” He shuddered as I placed my hand on his cock and began to speak slowly and softly in his ear.

“Your beautiful wife is lying on the floor with Annie’s hand rubbing against her clit. They are kissing passionately, tongues flicking in and out of each other’s mouths. Lisa is doing the same in return, slowly rubbing Annie’s slippery cunt with her fingers. She’s making Annie very, very wet. Rob is sitting watching them as Dave sucks his cock, just like I was sucking yours before but he has a finger in Rob’s tight arse. You have that pleasure yet to come Paul. Would you like that?”

“YES” He gasped

“Shhhhhh” I whispered and flicked the tip of my tongue inside his ear “I think it’s time to take this further. Don’t you??” Before he could reply I kissed him softly on his lips. He responded positively and opened his mouth to receive my tongue. I kissed him slowly and then pulled away “Don’t stop” he begged, His eyes still closed. I kissed him again, this time harder and deeper. He rammed his tongue into my mouth as far as he could and held me there for a long time.

I felt hands on my crotch and then felt my trousers being undone and pulled down, at the same time someone else was removing my shoes. A wet tongue began to lick the end of my rock solid cock which by now was oozing pre-cum. Hands on my shirt now and slowly unbuttoning it. Within seconds I was naked, all the time being kissed by Paul. The tongue on my cock was now licking the length of my shaft and flicking across my balls in turn. The other person’s hands were stroking my chest and stomach, occasionally squeezing or pinching my nipples as they kissed the back of my neck. I could tell by the touch and the feel of her breasts against my back that it was a female but wasn’t sure which sex was sucking my cock. Nor did I care.

I pulled away from Paul’s kisses and looked down to see that it was Lisa paying attention to my swollen prick. Annie was the one kissing the back of my neck and rubbing her hands over my body. “Look at your slut wife sucking my cock like a whore Paul” I whispered. He opened his eyes and when he saw her he grabbed her hair and forced her down on me “Suck his dick bitch, jus like you do to me, suck him like the slut you are” She didn’t need telling twice. She speeded up her sucking and was taking me balls deep in her hot mouth. Annie grabbed my head and turned me round to kiss her, at the same time reaching over to squeeze Paul’s nipple. I kissed her deeply, my tongue probing her soft warm mouth as Lisa relentlessly sucked my meat. Annie’s other hand moved down to cup my balls. I was in heaven. Paul leaned forward and joined me in kissing Annie. A three way kiss! Perfect! I moved my hand around behind me and found Annie’s smooth pussy. Her lips now wet and inviting, I slid my finger inside gently. We all instinctively moved our bodies so that we could enjoy each other properly. Lisa, being a proper whore, never missed a stroke as we all moved. There we were, me kneeling with Annie and Paul in front of me, one hand on his cock the other fingering her wet cunt, with Lisa in the middle still sucking my dick. The three of us kissing hard, totally oblivious to anything or anyone else. Rob & Dave came over to join in the fun. Rob standing above Lisa with his cock directly in line with our mouths. Dave stood with his cock between me and Annie.

“You boys took your time” Annie said laughing before sliding Dave’s fat cock into her mouth. I did the same to Rob, sucking him all the way down. Paul watched open mouthed. I stopped sucking and said “Ok Mr curious, time to taste your first cock” He looked at me sheepishly and then placed his lips on Rob’s bell end. “There you go, now just open your mouth and take him in slowly and as deep as you can handle” I encouraged. He did as I said and opened his bearded mouth, tentatively moving down the thick veiny shaft of Rob’s cock. He opened his eyes and began to watch Annie as she sucked on Dave’s meat. He began to copy what she was doing, gaining more confidence, sucking deeper. My hands were busy stroking Paul’s cock and finger fucking Annie’s moist cunt as she started to shake. “She’s gonna cum” I thought to myself and fingered her harder. She in turn was sucking Dave’s cock as hard as she could, almost choking as she took the full length. I could feel my balls tightening as Lisa sucked on my cock and knew it wouldn’t be much longer before I came as well. Paul was now giving Rob head like a pro, sucking and slurping faster now. Although we couldn’t see it, Lisa had been rubbing her clit slowly from when she first started sucking me. Her body convulsing harder as she also got close to orgasm. “Who’s going to cum first?” I thought to myself. I didn’t have to wait long to find out. Grabbing the back of Paul’s head, Rob cried out “OH! FUUUUCK!!!!! TAKE IT FUCKER. TAKE IT NOW!!!” as he emptied his load into Paul’s throat. He tried to pull away but Rob wasn’t letting go just yet “NO!!!! You fucking take it ALL bitch!!!” Annie began to squeal with Dave’s cock deep in her mouth as her body began to convulse. I rammed my fingers hard into her cunt as she gushed heavily onto the floor, my hand now soaked in her pussy juice. I was ready to shoot. Lisa’s action on my cock was working and she was about to get a full load. I put my cunt soaked hand on top of her head and pushed down so she would take my spunk. She then started to shake as she brought herself to climax, sucking me hard as she began to squirt her cunt juice everywhere. “Oh GOD!!!! Gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna……. CUM!!!” I shouted as I exploded my steaming load of jizz down Lisa’s throat. “Fuck, fuck ,fuck, fuck” I heard from Dave. His face was red and he was ready to shoot. He pulled back from Annie’s mouth and sprayed her face with hot sticky cum. She licked her lips as it dribbled down her face, taking what cum she could reach into her mouth. Paul was the only one left to come. Rob still had his dick in Paul’s mouth, the spunk dribbling out of the side. I dropped down and began to suck his cock quickly joined by Lisa. Together we worked on his juicy hard cock and tight balls, licking and sucking until he couldn’t handle it anymore. As loud noises began to come from his cock filled mouth Paul started to cum. Rob let go of his head and with a loud, sharp intake of air screamed “You Bastards!!!! I’m Fucking gonna cum!!!!!!”

He shot a huge load up into the air spraying most of us with his cum as he finally emptied his aching balls.

We all collapsed smiling into a heap, all holding on to one another and lay there for what seemed like ages before Annie said “Fuck me! I need a drink after that. Anyone else??” “Too bloody right” laughed Dave. “Shower and then the hot tub???? Rob asked. We all smiled knowingly and nodded in agreement.

Near MK

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I hope there's more to this I'm hard reading this

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Fantastic

"So am I horny now"

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"Glad you're enjoying my little story. Wasn't sure as it's the first one I've done but as people seem to like it, the next instalment will be along soon x"

Here you go.

Next instalment

SATURDAY NIGHT PT 3

Until I asked where the shower was I hadn’t realised just how big this house was. It turned out to have 6 bedrooms, 4 of which were en-suite, so showering wasn’t going to be difficult. Dave showed me to one of the rooms and I found that it had a wet room. “See you downstairs in ten” Dave said as he headed off down the landing. I sorted out the temperature of the water and started to wash my self down. I had a good lather going on and was slowly giving my cock a good clean when I heard a voice say “Need a hand with that??” It was Lisa.

“What about Paul?? Won’t he mind??” I asked, hoping that I didn’t sound as excited as I actually was.

“Not at all and after what just happened I don’t think it matters”

“O.K. then” I said and smiled

Lisa stepped under the water and faced me, a naughty twinkle in her eyes. She stepped closer, our noses almost touching as the warm water showered down upon us. Our eyes fixed on each other she took hold of my cock in one hand and squeezed some shower gel on to it with the other hand. Slowly she began to “wash” my cock as it grew, responding to her touch. Sensual strokes all the way down the shaft and to my balls which she then cupped and rubbed gently. I so wanted to kiss her but the power of her staring straight into my eyes was overwhelming and I just stared back. She pulled my foreskin back and soaped up the head of my dick, the pre-cum bubbling through the newly applied soap. This was all getting too much. I reach to place a hand on her breast but she just said “later”. I put my hand back down by my side and carried on enjoying the sensation of Lisa’s cock massage. Suddenly she knelt down and as the water washed away the soap, took me in her mouth. “Oh God” I whispered as I felt her hot mouth slide all the way down my shaft. Her hand cupped my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze as the other one found it’s way to my asshole. She touched and probed briefly at my ass until, as she went all the way down to the base of my dick, she pushed and popped her finger inside me. I jumped but was so turned on I didn’t stop her. Her finger probed deeper as she sucked hard on my cock, faster now and picking up pace. My head didn’t know what the fuck was happening and my heart felt as if it would burst. Lisa began sucking faster and finger fucked me with vigour. “Ho –ly Shit” I yelled. “Don’t you dare fucking stop. Suck my fat cock and take my fucking cum in your throat” My hands were touching the walls of the wet room as I shouted and I could tell the dirty talk was making her want my load even more. She was making little grunting noises as she sucked and when I started talking filth the noises got deeper and louder. I was ready to cum.

“Do you want my cum bitch??

A deep grunt

“Get that fucking cock right to the back of your dirty throat you fucking slut. You’re gonna take all of my spunk inside you”

A loud, deep grunt

I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and slammed my dick into her mouth, not giving a shit if she could handle it.

She gagged, I didn’t fucking care.

“Choke on my cock you fucking whore. Take my fucking load. You ready cunt???”

Loud muffled grunt as she struggled against my firm grip on her head.

“FUCK!!!! YES!!! Take…..my ……fucking….. cum…. NOW!!! Fucking bitch!! Aghhh”

She coughed and spluttered as my hot spunk hit the back of her throat but I wasn’t letting go until she’d taken it all.

As my cock began to soften in her mouth I released my grip on her head. I pulled away and Lisa stood up. She looked at me, the water running over her face and said softly “You Bastard” I looked back at her and with a wink and a cheeky smile replied “Can be”. “Good” she said and finally kissed me.

“Oi!!” You two randy sods joining us in the hot tub at some point” It was Dave.

“Coming” We shouted together

“I bloody well bet you are” Dave laughed.

By *inottscockMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Wow just wow

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Loving this. Please continue

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Looking forward to next installment

great story.

Love this

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Quite enjoying this one

One of the best reads for a while. Thanks for sharing x

Hoping there's more to come x

Near MK

Every shower should be like this

By *ort123Man  over a year ago

Tredegar

wow!!!!

By *d_PrestonMan  over a year ago

Preston, Leyland & Blackpool areas

When Lisa and I went downstairs the others were already in the hot tub waiting for us to join them, drinks in hand. We grabbed ours from the table and went to join them. Lisa climbed in first and planted a wet sloppy kiss on Paul’s mouth.

“Did you miss me babes??” She asked

“Nah” he replied with a grin “Missed Ian’s mouth on my cock though”

I blushed and said “I’ll make sure I give it some attention later Paul” and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“I’ll keep you to that” He replied as his hand grabbed my balls under the water, giving them a little squeeze. Quite surprising really, for a guy that only had his first bi experience earlier that evening.

I got myself comfy next to Dave and relaxed into the warm bubbling water.

The conversation flowed freely as did the booze due to Rob being the perfect host by keeping all our glasses topped up. There was a little expected foot play under the bubbles and a few wandering hands too, including mine. As I had Dave at one side of me and Annie at the other, I had the best of both worlds, although I could only play with one at a time due to the drink I was holding. “Time to dump the glass” I thought so I stood up and reached over to place it on the table. As I did this my cock accidently brushed against Annie’s nipple. She smiled and took hold of my cock and started to rub it against her breast. I didn’t move or object, why would I? The rubbing was causing a snail trail of pre cum around her nipple, even more so when I felt Dave’s hand come between my legs and cup my balls. I glanced across at the others and they were just sitting watching us. Although I suspect that Lisa was wanking both Rob and Paul beneath the bubbles and they were probably doing the same to her. Annie slid down a little lower into the hot tub and started to lick the pre cum off the bell end of my dick. Dave meanwhile had started licking the crack of my arse and was working his tongue deeper with each lick. The other three continued to watch. As Dave licked deeper Annie slowly began pulling my foreskin back so that she could lick under the head of my cock before sliding her tongue down the whole length until she reached my balls. She twisted her body around so that she could get her head under my balls which allowed me to reach down and play with her clit, her pussy being partially hidden by the warm bubbling water. Looking across, the others had now stopped watching and were engaged in a 3way kiss, hands furiously rubbing away under the water. Who was playing with who I really couldn’t tell but it was obvious that they were all close to coming. I reached further down and inserted a couple of fingers into Annie’s cunt and as I looked down between my legs, I saw that she and Dave were also kissing in between licking and rimming me. I continued pushing my fingers into Annie’s cunt and rubbing her clit as I felt her body tensing. From the other three I heard muffled grunts and moans as they kissed. Lisa came first. Her body stiffened and she arched up out of the water as she orgasmed. This pushed Rob and Paul over the edge and as one they stood up and both shot their huge loads over Lisa’s tits, the spunk dripping down into the water. On hearing the ecstatic groans of the other three I worked furiously on Annie’s cunt at the same time enjoying the feel of two tongues licking my balls and ass. Suddenly Annie sucked one of my balls into her mouth and clamped down. “FUCK” I thought as she held it tightly in her mouth. She then began to cum, and I mean cum. Her screams of ecstasy were dampened because she had my ball in her mouth but her body told the whole story. It rose stiffly out of the water, my fingers still in her cunt as she sprayed the others with her pussy juice. Lisa now had Annie’s cunt juice as well as the boys’ cum all over her. I left my fingers in her pussy until she had relaxed into the bubbles and then slowly removed them before placing them in Dave’s mouth. “Mmmm” he moaned, “Finger lickin’ Good” That did it. Everyone cracked up laughing except Dave, who just looked at us all as if to say “What did I say?”

This is so hot

By *inottscockMan  over a year ago

nottingham

By *onesy261985Man  over a year ago

Sudbury

More please really enjoying this great read

» Add a new message to this topic