FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sons new girlfriend

Sons new girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Paul rang to say he was coming home for the midterm break from college and he was bringing his new girlfriend.

Ever since his mother left years ago there has been one or two women but no one significant so having another female in the house would be welcome.

Paul and Louise arrived around 2pm introductions were made and we sat for lunch.

Louise was about 18 pretty, 5' 1" petite and blonde, very quite and seemed shy.

We all chatted for a bit and as I stood up from the table I groaned and stretched my back. Louise asked what was wrong, I told it was an old injury from years ago, she looked at Paul and he said Louise can have a look at it she studying physiotherapy. I smiled and declined his offer said I'd be ok.

Later that evening as I was just coming back from my run Louise was sitting in the sitting room, I walked into the kitchen and and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. As I stretched my back Louise offered again to work on my back, I asked where Paul was and she said he was meeting the lads for a few drinks.

I rang him and spoke to him about Louise working on my back he said go ahead Dad she's a really good physiotherapist.

I agreed and I laid a towel on the bed in the spare room and she grabbed a bottle of baby oil. I threw on a pair of sports shorts and lay face down on the bed.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hope this is true..very horny...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely hope it's true n tell us the rest

Good start . Keep it going

As I lay there Louise worked her fingers into the deep tissue of my back. Probing deeper and deeper as she worked the muscles in my back.

As her hands moved over the muscles I could feel my cock stir, I tried to get the thoughts out of my head, her hands were firm and tough and she worked my back, I could feel my back loosen as she went harder on my back.

She asked me to roll over so she could work on my hips, I hesitated for a minute, the last thing I wanted to her to see was my raging hard cock. As I turned over I tried to keep the towel to cover my cock. She worked her fingers into my hips flexors I could feel my cock hardening again.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything that would stop it but all I could think of was Louise and her tight little body.

Her fingers worked my at my hipflexors and slowly worked their way into my shorts and found my hard cock.

Carry on

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice I need a massage mmm

I've got a bad back . Send her over please

Her hand wrapped around my cock, my eyes shot open and our gaze met. She smiles and placed her left index finger to her lips and whispered "shush" she slowly stroked my cock and rubbed her thumb over the head as the precum leaked out. Using her left hand she pulled my shorts down further and changed hand to take my.balls in her right hand and my now rock hard cock in her right hand.

Her strokes were slow but firm as she gently played with my balls.

I closed eyes thinking to myself what am I doing this is my sons girlfriend, I have to stop. As I opened my eyes to tell her to stop I saw her head move down and her mouth swallow my cock.

In my head I was saying stop please we can't do this but what I actually said was "oh fuck yes, that fucking beautiful".

She expertly sucked my cock, deeply, slowly, softly and sloppy.

My cock was dripping in saliva as she stroked it in between sucking it.

Oh to have a young 18 yr old sucking my cock

Wish this would happen to me.

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"Wish this would happen to me. "
Have I told you about my back problem ?

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Mmm love it

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

carry own

Blackburn

Loving it

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep it going

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Louise sucked eagerly as she worked the shaft of my now rock hard cock, I could feel the saliva dripping down between my ass cheeks as she played with my balls.

My hand found its way up her leg to her crotch and as she spread her legs I could feel the wetness from her pussy seep through her knickers. My fingers pulled the crotch aside and slipped inside her wet pussy. I could hear her moan as she sucked in my cock.

My fingers worked deeper not her now soaking wet pussy and my thumb rubbed her clit.

Suddenly she climbed on top of me and staring my right in the eyes she reached down and pulled the crotch of her knickers aside and guided my cock inside her pussy.

My eyes rolled back as she groaned deeply, I never had a pussy so tight and I knew it probably wouldn't be long before I was cumming.

She peeled off her t-shirt and pulled her tiny little tits out of her bra, pinching her nipples she moaned "oh fuck yes"

I looked up at this pretty petite 18 year old girl who was riding my cock, how the fuck did I end up here.

She broke my train of thought as she reached back and began playing with my balls as she ground her hips and squeezed my cock with her pussy.

She grabbed her hair up in a ponytail and tied it back.

Leaning forward she kissed me deeply, her tongue probing and finding mine. She began sliding her pussy up and down on my hard cock, fucking me, building the pace she began to whisper in my ear.

This has got me very hard

Her hand ran through my hair as she pumped her pussy up and down my raging hard cock, her hard nipples pressing against my chest. She whisper softly in my ear over and over again......

"Fuck I love your cock"

"I want your spunk inside me"

"I'm such a dirty whore"

"Yes Daddy fuck this little slut"

"My pussy is so wet for your cock"

"Oh yes, fuck me hard, fuck your slut"

My cock was bursting, I was getting so fucking turned on, here was this petite young girl who two hours earlier was so shy she could hardly talk to me and now she was bouncing up and down on my cock whispering filthy things in my ear, she had me completely hooked.

I was getting so turned my cock was ready to burst, I couldn't help myself.

I rolled her over onto her back and grabbed her legs and pushed them over my shoulders and drove my cock deeper.

She cried out "fuck yes, give me your hard cock, fuck my dirty pussy daddy"

I just lost it, I grabbed her tiny tits and started pounding hard.

"Take it you dirty little whore, I'm going to fuck you so hard you dirty slut"

She moaned as I slammed her pussy

"Fuck me, fuck this whore, I'm a dirty little slut, use me and fuck me hard"

That sent me over the edge, I.just exploded inside her pussy, I couldn't help myself and just kept pumping, she cried out loud.

"Yes yes yes that's it fill me with your cum"

When I'd finished cumming I collapsed on the bed beside her and she smiled as I tried to catch my breath.

She slowly moved down and took.my now softening cock in her mouth and sucked it clean.

She had just finished when we heard a car drive into the yard.

She stood up and redressed.

She told me to lie on my stomach as she fixed the towel and began rubbing ny back Paul walked in to the hall and called out. Louise called out were down here, he walked in and asked how I was feeling, with my face buried in the towel I replied "yeah alot better, really hit the spot.

Paul replied "I told you she was good dad, really knows how to work it out"

He kissed her on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

I turned my head and from where I was I could some of my cum dripping down her thigh. I motioned to her and she looked down she smiled and said "oops" wiped it off with her fingers and then placed it in her mouth and licked it clean.

She slapped my ass and said "you're done, hope you're feeling better and walked out of the room.

Lying there trying to understand what just happened.

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Great story. Keep going

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

brilliant hope there's more to this story

Mmmm how long is she staying x

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I love it

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Lucky guy

Amazing!!

stoke

Is there more to cum?

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

nice!. xxx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow lucky you

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Wow. That's one horny story

Newtownards

What a treat that would be!

5 minutes had passed before I got off the bed, I made my way to my room and jumped into the shower. As the water flowed down over my body my mind worked over time, what had just happened, I knew it had been wrong but I couldn't help myself.

As I stood there my thinking about it all my cock started to harden again what was happening to me. I'm a 40 year old man who's just fucked his sons new 18 year old girlfriend and now I ready to go again.

As I stood there stroking my cock thinking about how she sucked my cock and about she mounted me and all those filthy things she had said to me, I have never heard any woman speak like that and it turned me on so much.

I started stroking my cock harder and a bit faster, turning around Louise was sitting on the toilet watching me. I stopped as our eyes met "what are you doing, where's Paul"

"He's asleep, passed out on his bed, continue stroking that beautiful cock"

She sat on the ground and spread her legs, he knickers showed the wet patch of where my cum had soaked through. She pulled the crotch aside and began rubbing her clit, pushing three fingers up her pussy she pumped them deep and then pulled them out and began licking and sucking on them.

My cock twitched, taking it in my hand I began stroking it as I watched as she pumped her fingers into her pussy.

Her head rolled back as she fingered her tight little pussy, stroking my cock harder as she drove her fingers deeper and harder into her pussy.

She moaned loudly as she came and I noticed she squirted a bit, she took her hand and shoved it into her mouth licking and sucking it. Then she shoved it back into her pussy "wank that beautiful cock for me Daddy"

I started to stroke it faster and harder, she continued to pump her pussy, faster, harder and deeper "Yes daddy pump that cock, pump it hard for me"

I was wanking hard watching her first her own pussy as her juices squirted all over the floor. Her juices were dripping and squirting as she pumped her pussy.

I watched as she came again this time hard and heavy, her pussy squirted juices all over the floor, she pumped and pumped as her hand ploughed her pussy and juices sprayed everywhere.

I felt my ball tightening I knew I was nearly ready to cum again, her legs shook as her orgasam subsided. I pumped my cock furiously I moaned "fuck I'm going to cum" She got to her knees and crawled over in front of me. Taking my cock in her hand she pumped my cock eagerly and I could feel it building up, looking up at me she whispered "Yes daddy give me your big load of spunk your big dirty bastard"

I just exploded all over her face, she opened her mouth and began swallowing my cum.

I spurted more and more cum all over her face and into her mouth she drank hungrily and lapped it all up. Once I had emptied my load she sat back on her ass and wiped the cum off her face and into her mouth. She stood up, wiped the drop of cum from the tip of my cock and put it in her mouth, she smiled and walked out leaving me to finish my shower.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Very horny. Any pics, clothed or otherwise!?

harrogate

Wow Love to meet her

stoke

This just gets better

langley

Tell your son she's a keeper

I stood there trying to dry myself....... What the fuck is happening, so many thoughts running through my head.

Should I tell Paul

What if it happens again

What if Paul finds out

I was so confused Paul is my son but Louise is so fucking sexy and filthy

What should I do???????

Keep quiet and keep fucking that nubile young slut

harrogate

keep doing it with when he is out

Newtownards

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Bit of a dilemma!!

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

phone Jeremy kyle

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

harrogate

neath

Nice

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

bradford

Great story

i hope thats sweat running down my leg

same where

Keep fucking her and tell us all about it

By *ip73Man  over a year ago

Stanwell

I think the little slut wants you to get caught and have a daddy / son spit-roast.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

loving this

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

That night I slept like a rock once my head hit the pillow I passed out and didn't wake till about 8am. Paul had left a note saying himself and Louise had gone on a day trip and would be back later. Good I thought a day to myself without worrying, I worked around the garden and caught up on some chores but I just couldn't get Louise out of my mind, the feel of her hands on my cock, the warmth of her mouth and tightness of her pussy suddenly I realised I had a raging hard on I needed to relieve myself.

As I walked down the hall to the bathroom I passed Paul room, I stopped because sitting there on the floor was a pair of pink french knickers.........I stared and without realising it I was in the room and picking up her knickers.

The gusset was staind and as I brought it to my nose her scent was beautiful, I then realised that these were the knickers she was wearing yesterday, it was a mix of her pussy and my cum.

I took them to the bathroom and placed them over my mouth and nose, I inhaled deeply as I began to stroke my cock, the aroma filled my head suddenly I was back on the bed with her on top of me riding my hard cock whispering those filthy thing in my ear before I knew it I was wanking furiously and came in minutes, my spunk shot out like a jet spurt after spurt. The tension flowed from my body as it subsided, I replaced her knickers after one last sniff and went back working in the garden.

langley

Keep going

Over the next two days Paul and Louise hung around the house, Louise was her usual self, quite, timid, shy, soft spoken and very mannerly, it was as if nothing had happend.

That Paul tells me they will he gone for the day tomorrow and won't be back till late so not to worry about making dinner. Himself, Louise and some of his friends are heading down the country to see some band playing.

That's great I replied we finished dinner and watched a bit of telly, I said good night and headed to bed. Lying there I could still smell her aroma in my nostrils as my cock grew harder, I couldn't resist I had to have a walk to help me sleep, I tried to think of anything but Louise but she was all i could picture, her pert tits and tight pussy as she climbed on top of me and fucked me, i came and feel asleep quickly.

The next morning I half asleep when Paul knocked on the door "Dad, Dad, I'm heading now". Sleepy I grunted "yeah ok you kids have fun".

Paul replied "Louise isn't feeling to great so she said she's going to stay her is that ok."

My eyes shot open, good job I had my back to him otherwise he would have noticed something was up.

"Eh yeah sure, that ok Paul but I'm not going to be around much I've alot to do Today".

"That's cool" he said "I dont think she'll even leave the room".

He closed the door and I heard him head out, I jumped out of bed and jumped straight into the ensuite, I needed to get showered and dressed and out before anything happened, I showered and was drying my hair when I walked back into the bedroom.

There on the bed was Louise, hair tied up in two pigtails, white blouse with a black bra underneath, little short pleated skirt, white knee length socks and shiny black high heels.....she had no knickers on and was running her fingers over her pussy.

She was sucking on her other fingers, her make up was tarty to say the least, thick black mascara and ruby red lipstick.

"Hi daddy, I've been a dirty dirty girl, I need to be punished.

My mind was saying "Oh fuck no" but my cock which had sprung to life was saying " Oh fuck yes"

She get on her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the bed, leaning forward she stuck her tongue out and ran it up the length of my shaft, right to the tip and then proceed to swallow my cock.

God yes

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Get Paul to join you both.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Near MK

Newtownards

Newtownards

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 08:22:52]

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great

Definitely giving me a hard cock reading this

bradford

Blackburn

Fuck. ...this is good...

stoke

Great story hope there's more to come

More please . Love the way she's dressed as a naughty schoolgirl

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh my - so naughty but written so well!!

Is this real or fantasy

Because it's a kinky story and I love it it I would never act upon it

Son is more important than sex to me

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Dudley

Fantastic story

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Love this

I was rubbing my pussy all the way through reading that ... the dirty bitch needs punishing ... I need to read the rest asap x

By *ayna-rWoman  over a year ago

South Shields

First time I've read these forums and all I'll say is wow, loved this story x

I'll be reading alot more

Wow more please

Can't wait for more

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

More to cum........check out my other stories the list is on my profile

Great so far

great story

keep it going

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great carry on

dungannon

more plz

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Very nice story

harrogate

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

can,t wait for the next installment. xxx

same where

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Loved it

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Great story. So horny right now

Mmmm fingers between my legs reading this xx

"Mmmm fingers between my legs reading this xx"

I wish it was me fingering you.

Standing there towel still in my hand looking down as Louise sucked hard and deep in my hardening cock. I looked to the ceiling in my head I knew this was wrong but her mouth was so expertly sucking me, I've never been sucked so good before, as I looked back down I realised that the towel had dropped to the ground and I had placed my hands to the back of her head and was guiding her head up and down my cock.

She looked up at me with her heavily mascaraed eyes, bug brown eyes caked in makeup looking like a cheap whore.

I found myself pushing her head deep down my shaft, seeing her eye water and watching her gag made me harder, I wanted to punish her for being such a slut.

I grabbed her by the ponytails and yanked her face upwards, I leant down and spoke "you're just a dirty little fucking whore and I'm going to punish you for being such a slut"

She replied "Yes please daddy, punish me, use me as you wish, I'll be your dirty little fuck puppy"

Each hand grabbed a ponytail and I pulled her face upwards, I spat in her face "you fucking little slut" and slammed my cock back into her mouth and proceeded to fuck her face hard and deep making her gag and cough. I made up my mind I was going to fuck this little bitch hard and dirty like the little fucking whore she was

Absolutely brilliant, keep it coming

neath

Nice

Excellent . Keep it coming

stoke

dungannon

The harder I slammed my cock down her throat the more she gagged and coughed, the more slut and saliva she made the wetter her mouthed throat became the easier it was to drive my cock deeper. I'd push my cock so deep that my balls would slap off her chin and her nose was pressed into my stomach.

I place one hand on the top of her head and the other at the base of her head and held her tight as I fucked her face, she gagged and coughed, she put her hands against my hips and tried to push me back and gasp for air. Slapping her hands away I grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back

"what the fuck do you think you're doing" I said

"don't fucking touch me again"

I slapped her across the face leaving a red mark on her cheek

"you're my fucking whore today, you'll do what I say and what I want, I'd that understood"

She gasped "Yes daddy, I'm sorry daddy"

Grabbing one of my ties off the locker I tied her hands behind her back "now you fucking slut back to servicing my cock"

Shoving my cock back down her throat I began fucking her throat again, hold her head tight as I slammed harder and deeper, she gagged, coughed and spat as my hard cock pummeled her mouth and throat.

"that's it you dirty little whore take daddys cock, work for my spunk, earn that warm fucking seed"

She licked, sucked, gagged, coughed and swallow my cock and loved every fucking second of it.

Turning her over on her back I had her hold her head over the edge of the bed and I easily slid my cock down her throat, I reach over and spread her legs and began fingering her pussy. She opened her legs wider and pretty soon I had four fingers up her pussy pounding her, she was soaking wet and her pussy squelching as I pumped my fist into her pussy.

I could feel my balls tighten and knew I would cum soon.

Reaching down I grabbed the back of her head and held her tighter, my fingers pumping harder and faster into her pussy I exploded into her throat, she coughed and gagged as I emptied my load. It dripped back out her mouth and dribbled all over her face I kept pumping my cock into her throat and at the same time kept pumping her pussy with my first, she came hard as her hips bucked, squirting and gushing all over my bed. She soaked the bed as I emptied my load down her throat and it flowed back over her face. Her face was covered in my spit, her saliva and my cum, my bed was covered in her pussy juice and cum and this was just starting.

Love it. Book marked. Think she will need her arse fucking soon!

Yes done same to my boys girl f some yrs ago up the ass good for her

By *ave1005Man  over a year ago

Telford

horny story man

Wow

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow got me rock hard

same where

Jesus!! More!!!

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

nice to see a woman with her fingers working over the story as well as all us men

Horny story . Keep it going

I just made myself squirt over this hmmmm x

Damn this is good

"I just made myself squirt over this hmmmm x "

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Ace can't wait for more

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

stoke

harrogate

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

I'm parked up in my lorry for the night and wow what a story. I hope this is real. My cock is trying to burst out of my shorts. Please continue

Newtownards

dungannon

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Wow

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Near MK

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm love it hope there's more

Dudley

By *safantasyfunMan  over a year ago

manchester

What next

Can't wait to hear what's next for this slutty whore xx

I stood back and watched as her hips stopped bucking and her orgasam subsided, she lay there looking back at me with a face covered in spunk and spit, I walked to the bed and lifted her up and turned her around and threw her on the bed, kneeling on the bed I grabbed her by the legs and spread them, it was time to eat her pussy. I pulled her ass up onto my knees I spread her legs more her lips opened up to reveal her sticky pink pussy, she was soaking and her inner pussy was coated in sticky white cum from her orgasam, I savoured the aroma. Pulling her up onto her shoulders I was able to eat her out and watch her reaction at the same time, my two arms went around her hips and my hands spread her pussy lips more, I took her clit in between my lips and sucked and nibbled on it. Running my tongue along her pussy lips and deep into her pussy my right hand found her clit and began to pinch, pull and rub it. I worked her pussy, licking, probing, lapping, fucking and drinking her juices, as my fingers feverishly worked her clit, rubbing hard the soft, rubbing fast then slow my tongue and mouth ate her up as I savoured her taste and aroma I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and her filthy mouth opened

"oh fuck yes, eat that pussy, suck that fuck dirty pussy daddy, make me cum all over your face daddy, lick this dirty sluts cunt"

I was sucking and licking like a teenager I just wanted to eat her pussy, her aroma was like a drug the more I ate the better she tasted the better she tasted the more I ate.

I could feel her hips starting to buck, she started squirting again, it hit me in the face, I took my left hand and slid two fingers into her pussy and found her gspot, my right hand worked her clit frantically while my tongue lapped away at her pussy, as soon as I pressed against her gspot her eyes shot open and she cried "oh fuck yes you big dirty bastard, eat my dirty little pussy"

This only spurned me on, I eagerly ate her pussy while pumping her gspot and rubbing her clit, she began rubbing the cum which was still on her face all over yer face and tits.

Her hips bucked harder and she gushed all over my face, I began slapping her clit while lapping at her pussy. I spoke "you like that don't you, you love having your pussy spanked while you're cumming, you're just a dirty little fuck puppy aren't you"

She cried out in between her orgasams "fuck yes, I fucking love it, I'm your little fuck puppy daddy, do what you want to me, use me as you want".

harrogate

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

dungannon

Loving the way she is being such a dirty bitch . Looking forward to more

Fuck this is hot

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

yum yum

same where

By *aptain RedbeardMan  over a year ago

Right here, right now!

Fantastic!