FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Local pool play part 2

Local pool play part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddy004 OP   Man  over a year ago

Toy Town

WOW, you are pleased to meet me, aren’t you?'

Her touch surprised me and made my cock jump. Giggling, Sophie gave it a playful squeeze through my trunks..

'I’m not normally this forward' she told me, 'but I’m in a really naughty mood today.. Feeling rather saucy, I hope you don’t mind?'

'Of course not' why would I mind.. This gorgeous stranger was flirting with me.. I was very horny.. and I’m sure she was in more than a saucy mood.

'That lifeguard is watching us.. we better be careful, I don’t want to be thrown out' I told her

'Me either lets go over there' pointing to a corner of the pool where the pool staff wouldn’t be able to see as much. As we swam over, I took the opportunity to get another underwater view of sophism lovely bum.

When we got to the other side of the pool, my new friend leaned against the wall and I moved in in front of her... making sure I managed to position myself between her legs. As we started to chat again I pushed myself forward so our costumes... and their contents pressed up against each other...

'Oooo' was all Sophie said with a slight blush...

Sophie wrapped her leg around me an pulled me in closer, I could feel the end of my cock pressing against her as my foreskin tightened over its swollen head, itching to be pulled right back. However it was far too soon for that to happen.

'So do you come on to all the swimmers like this then?'

'Only the sexy ones’... bloody hell my lines were terrible, but they were working..

'you think i'm sexy then?' Sophie asked me

'Yeah I do, you look great in that black costume, you've got a gorgeous bum and those boobs are fantastic' .. my cock twitched again and Sophie responded by pulling me into her again with her legs. then so my surprise, she put her arms over my shoulders and pulled me in even closer... her lips almost touched mine, when 'WHEEEEE' one of the life guards blew his whistle and pointed at us....

Sophie leaned back a bit, but her legs remained wrapped around me , and our genitals stayed in contact.. god I wished the swimming costumes weren't there... I glanced up at the lifeguard, he was looking the other way, but he shifted in his seat and grabbed himself, straightening his cock up? was he perving on us now??

my hands went under the water and down the small of sophies back down to her lovely round bottom.. As I gently caressed her cheeks, I slipped my fingers underneath the seams of her costume... mmmmmm I had my hands on the flesh of her bum, giving it a squeeze with both hands, she giggled again.. And tightened her legs around me once more.

I was very turned on now, my hands on Sophie’s body, by erection pressed up against her warm crotch. I moved my hands further around her bum, following the line of her costume. pushing me back a little, I was at last able to run my finger over the lips of her pussy.

'mmmmmmm' she quietly moaned, licking her lips, her gorgeous grey/green eyes stared into mine and she bit her bottom lip seductively..

With this, I decided to push my luck further and pushed my middle finger into Sophie’s warm pussy.

She let out a gasp, maybe a bit louder than she had intended. A few swimmers glanced across at us and I saw the lifeguard adjusting himself again... was he getting hard too I wondered.

Sophie’s eyes had a new sparkle to them and smile was enchanting...'is this ok?' I asked as I ran my finger along the length of her pussy.... 'Oath yes' she whispered not leaving my gaze. So with that I ran my finger up to her now swollen, hard clit.

rubbing gently on Sophie’s button clearly wasn't enough for her as she leaned forward and whispered in my ear 'Finger me!', so with that, I pulled the crotch of her costume away from her and pushed my middle two fingers into her. Sophie had to bite her lip to stifle another groan. she must be very turned on because the inside of her vagina was much hotter than the pool water around us. I started to rhythmically push my fingers in and out of her and it wasn't long before she laid back, her eyes closed and was breathing heavier.. 'Don’t make it to obvious what we are up to' I whispered to her 'we’ve already had a warning' so Sophie opened her eyes and looked into mine again. This time though they were more than sparkling, she was lost in the moment and trying her best not to let the other swimmers and staff know that she was about to cum in the pool... her pussy started to tighten around my fingers as Sophie let out a gentle sigh of relief and pleasure... 'Your turn' she then said as she rubbed my cock through my shorts.

'MMMMMMM OK' I smiled as she ran her other hand up my leg and pulled my throbbing cock and balls out of one of the legs of my trunks. Finally this stranger had my dick in her hand, in a busy swimming pool and no one knew, well maybe one of the lifeguards did... oh and another woman and possibly two other male swimmers, as they all kept giving us sly glances with knowing smiles... I didn't mind though... in fact it was turning me on even more.

'mmmmmmmm' it was my turn to let out an involuntary moan as my foreskin was pulled back for the first time..

''shhh' sophie said with a wink

Sophie started to slowly, wank my cock.. and it felt great.. her grip on me was firm, easing my foreskin back and forth under the water.. but I wanted more. How far could I push my luck. I moved in, close between her legs.. and to my surprise Sophie let go of my erection, put her hands over my shoulders and wrapped her legs round me again, pulling me in close..

I was very hard. My penis out of my shorts and pushed up against Sophie pussy. . Unfortunately though, her costume was covering it again.

I reached under the water, put a hand between us, pulling her costume to one side again.. with no protest from Sophie. . Wow she was going to let me do this... I guided my cock towards her . My helmet touched her hot pussy lips. Slowly, So as not to draw too much attention to us, I eased myself into Sophie. As I did.. she pulled me I with her legs. Gasping again.. God I had my entire length inside a new woman. And it felt amazing.. nice, tight and hot

I pulled back slowly then, again I pushed my cock into Sophie’s pussy. This time I felt her grip me with her inner muscles. My foreskin pulled back as my entire length entered her again...

'WHEEEE' Again we were pointed at by the lifeguard for getting a bit too close to each other... if only he knew how close we really were.... I was inside her.. My whole cock deep in her hot pussy...maybe he did know and that was why he was still watching us...

Sophie had her back against the wall.. I was between her legs.. But to make things less obvious, I held onto the wall behind her and leaned back. I was still able to slowly push myself in and out of her... less obvious to everyone else in the pool... as I did, Sophie, expertly squeezed me with her pussy... it didn’t take long before I could feel my testicles tighten... mmm... I was going to cum

Sophie could obviously tell..'go on.. spunk.in me! ' she said quietly... so I did.. 3 more thrusts and I let go... emptying my balls into Sophie.

As I pulled out, Sophie whispered... 'Oooooo, I’m all horny now. Follow me to the changing rooms'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

S

Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm very sexy ,cant wait to read more

Toy Town

I couldn't believe it. As Sophie swam off to the shallow end, I followed her to the steps and ogled her bottom as she climbed out... it was even sexier now, knowing what we'd just done and that she was only just warmed up..

As I followed her out of the water, I had to be subtle. As I hadn’t lost my hardness

As we walked out of the pool, in again followed Sophie. Watching her bottom bounce as she walked. Some of the other swimmers had stopped. They too watched us walk out... a petite brunette looked over to me and gave me a naughty, knowing smile and a wink... she knew what was going on... I couldn’t resist winking back... as we got towards the changing rooms. Sophie grabbed me and pulled me into a big family changing room. And started to kiss me... passionately... mamma she was a good kisser and I was instantly rock hard again

Sophie must have felt it pressing against her again, because she stopped kidding me, stepped back and took a good look... 'I don’t think there’s a real reason for you to keep those shorts on any more... do you?' She said to me... so with no need to ask me again. I pulled them off... my cock stood proud and hard.. .’Wow, it looks even bigger than it felt....’...

'Your turn...lets see your naked body Sophie... '

She pulled her lovely dark wet ginger hair back over her shoulders, before taking each arm out of her costume... showing off her gorgeous freckled shoulders and a bit more chest.. Slowly she pulled it down further untill, with a deliberate move, both her breasts came into view, in their entirety... wow they were beautiful. Big and round with very erect nipples and small areola.

Sophie continued to pull down her costume over her lovely belly, then down further until at last At last I got to see her pussy... shaven smooth... my cock was twitching again... Sophie sat down on the bench and opened her legs so I could see her engorged labia, and it was dripping with my cum...

'Lick me clean. Please'. She said to me . How could I say no

As I concentrated on sophism hot fanny, she suddenly seemed a little distracted. I looked up at her and saw that she was looking towards the door.

'Shit, I forgot to lock the door' I thought... and then noticed what Sophie was looking at... looking in at us was the lifeguard. He had a hand in his shorts... rubbing himself. I beckoned him in and he didn’t hesitate, though he did lock the door behind himself... as he got closer to Sophie, I stopped licking and looked up. Sophie was grinning with pleasure and was clearly looking forward to having a second guy in the fun...

I sat up, sat next to her, and slipped a couple of fingers into Sophie’s sopping vagina.

Slowly fingering Sophies pussy i watched as the lifegard walked over.. still with his hand in his shorts, sophie reached up, pulled his hand out of his pants and fished his cock out.. He wasn’t much bigger than me... about a 7 inch cock, but he was cut and very girthy...

Taking his cock in her hand, it was already next to her face.

After running her lounge up his shaft, 'What’s your name' she asked him...

'I’m john' was his reply

Hi John, I'm Sophie' then sunk his fat dick into her mouth, sucking hard on it as she pulled her head back off..I fingered her a bit harder.. her breasts were starting to heave again as she tried to get a rhythm of sacking and breathing without gagging ... between mouthfuls she said 'and this is graham.' then she concentrated on his cock some more, wanking her hand over his wet cock, right in front of my face, as I fingered her some more. What a view I was getting

I wanted some of this too, so I stood up and pushed my cock into Sophie's face as well. She took it in her spare hand and started to play with me too. Wanking both our cocks simultaneously, she took johns cock out of her mouth, then started to suck mine. A few sucks and wanks, then back to johns, a few hard sucks on his fat cock then back to mine, constantly wanking both, slurping noisily on us both. We grabbed an ample boob each and groped her roughly, making her moan...

That was enough to push me over the edge again. And I started to spunk in Sophie’s mouth, as I did she winked john harder oh god I’m going to cum' he moaned, and with that he started to shoot jet after jet of spunk into her mouth and over her face.. there was clearly too much for her mouth, as a mix of mine and johns spunk dripped out of her mouth. At that moment there was a knock at the door.

'excuse me, I think you left your goggles in the pool'

I went over to the door and opened it about half way. Standing there was the little brunette lass who'd winked at me earlier. She had a lovely figure, shown off by the string bikini she was wearing.

'Here you go' she said, passing them to me 'looks like you and your friend were having a good time in the pool' looking around me into the changing room, she spotted Sophie, with cum over her face and tits... 'Looks like you still are. Is it a private party or can I join in?'

I looked over to Sophie. 'The more the merrier' was her response, 'what's your name?'

'Lisa'. She walked into the room, first eyeing up Sophie’s body then at me. Gave a sexy smile as she looked at my still hard cock. Her grin got even bigger when she spotted John with a semi-on... even though he wasn't erect, his cock was still girthy.

she turned back to look at Sophie 'what’s that on your boobs' she asked, although I’m pretty sure she knew exactly what it was...

'Graham and John have just skunked over me'

Ooooo, I love cum, and your boobs look lovely covered in it. Can I taste it?'

Sophie gave a nod, with a slightly shy, 'yeah, ok'

Eagerly Lisa sat next to her and took Sophie’s left breast in the hand and with a gentle squeeze, brought it to her mouth and started to lick our cum off. Occasionally giving a playful suck, she moved around to her erect nipple and took that in her mouth.

'Mmmmmmmm, ooooo that's nice' Sophie moaned...

John and I stood and watched, both of us hard again. As she sucked on Sophie’s nipple her hand moved down her body and down her leg. Sophie opened her legs as Lisa ran her hand up her inside thigh and found her now soaking pussy. She started to gently rub Sophies clit as she moved to her right breast to lock the rest of johns cum off with a 'mmmmm'.

John was clearly enjoying the show as he had started to wank his fat cock. And I followed

. Playing with my rejection. To my surprise john reached across with his spare hand? Pushed mine off my cock and started to wank me in time with himself.. I was so horny that I didn’t stop him and it was clear that Sophie liked what she was seeing as she was watching us intently as her pussy and tits were getting attention from Lisa...

Sophie let out a moan as lisa plunged a couple of fingers into her pussy. Sophie was clearly enjoying the show. She couldn’t take her eyes of our cocks...and john wanking both of them...Lisa moved down Sophie’s body. Kissing as she went until her head was between her legs. Kissing up Sophie’s inside left thigh, then her right. Sophie opened her legs wider.

Woo there’s cum in your pussy too' said Lisa, looking up at Sophie with her big hazel eyes.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Mmmm so enjoying this x

Toy Town

Heres part 2

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great story can't wait for more

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I haven't been to the pool in ages. Mine used to have those "no heavy petting" signs everywhere. With little stick people smooching and a big red cross through it haha

Toy Town

'Yeah, graham came in me in the pool'

'Mm mm that’s hot. I knew you were getting close... but I didn't think he was fucking you' Lisa replied as she buried her face into Sophies cum filled, wet fanny...and started to noisily slurp on her juices.

'Let me watch you suck his cock john' Sophie commanded. And without hesitation he squatted down and got his face down to my swollen dick, while still stroking his own cock. He pulled my foreskin back slowly and deliberately, exposing my swollen deep red helmet, then after a few slow licks he put his mouth around it and expertly sucked me deep into his mouth... he'd done this before.

Sophie moaned again God it felt well... john really knew how to suck cock... with each pull on my dick he sucked hard on my helmet... as he wanked me he sucked in rhythm.

Sophie stared with a grin on her face... Lisa was buried deep between her legs... making Sophie moan with pleasure. Her breathing getting heavier as Lisa licked... then her hand ran back up her leg and she plunged her fingers into her... with ease... and a 'squelch'

'Oh FUCK' was all Sophie could muster as Lisa replied with... 'MMMMM'

'Is she Cumming again' I managed to ask... I say managed, as johns oral skills had me close too...

‘Yeah... she ... is....’ came Lisas muffled reply.

'OHHHHH YES! ‘Sophie came.

'My turn' Lisa said as she stood up

With her back to us she took her swimming costume off... revealing her all over tanned body. Her lovely petite, round bottom. Sophie must have had an even better view of what I expected to be big, dark, areola and nipples.

Lisa stood up onto the bench Sophie was sitting on and pushed her crotch into her face...

That was too much for me... and I started to cum in john’s mouth... he clamped his lips around my helmet and sucked... I came more... he sucked more ... and I emptied my balls again, into his mouth John took my cock out of his mouth... But he was still hard. Playing with himself as he watched Sophie munching on lists pussy... Sophie’s legs were wide open and she was very wet, glistening... I couldn’t resist going back down on her... as I did she let out another muffled moan in time with Lisa... the girls were clearly enjoying each other.

I was on my knees when I felt johns hand on my bum... a finger probing my anus... 'Mummy' that felt good. I pushed my bum in the air and felt his finger investigate me further. Suddenly he pushed a finger right into me... 'Woo god' I exclaimed... then 'WOW' as he opened me up with 2, then 3 fingers.

'Do you think you can take my cock' john asked

'I hope so.' I managed to say, between my moans and my face full of pussy.

'Oooo lets watch" I heard from Lisa as she stepped off Sophie’s face and sat alongside her to get a good view of me sucking her clit as john started to tease my bum with his fat cock… at first I wasn’t sure, john seemed to be pushing me too far open but just as I started to reach the limit of what I could take, I felt his helmet slip into my arse.. slowly he pushed in deeper. It felt good, he was stretching me a bit, but nothing I couldn't handle. He slowly pulled back untill I felt my anus stretch a bit more as it popped out of me.. then he pushed back into me.. Easier this time and harder, pushing my face into Sophies pussy... then again... and again. He pushed his fat member deep without pulling out of me, making all 3 of us moan in pleasure

'WOW' exclaimed Lisa 'I've never seen guys fucking in real life before, this is great'

I could hear how wet she was as she fingered herself.

As john’s rhythm picked up...he started to push into me harder. Stretching me a bit more with each thrust...Occasionally making me yelp or swear under my breath

'Hello john'...it was his staff radio. But he ignored it... he was far to distracted, pounding me. Watching Sophie with her eyes closed and biting her lip as my face was pushed into her pussy with each thrust.

'John, where are you mate'

Lisa picked up the radio.’I’m sorry johns a bit busy at the moment' she said with a giggle.

'Who is this?'

'Lisa, who are you? '

'Im alan, Is john there?'

'He is, but hes a little ...distracted.. at the moment..' all the time she was talking over the radio, lisas fingers never left her clit 'we’re in the third cubicle on the left as you leave the pool, why not come and join us... ' agian with a giggle. A knock at the cubicle door.. lisa took her fingers out of her sopping pussy and went to open the door.. 'You must be alan' she said with a smile... 'Come in'

He was about six foot, Black and muscular... when he saw us all he smiled and said' up to your old tricks is see john' all the time he kept pushing his cock in and out of me...

Lisa could see the bulge forming in Alans shorts... she reaced down and groped him through them...”so it’s true what they say about you black lads then...hes big Sophie"

Sophie opened her eyes and looked over as Lisa pulled his shorts down, revealing a big fat black dick... it must have been at I east 8 inches... maybe 9 WOW was all Sophie could say as I tasted her starting to cum... With a few more licks of her clit, she let out a groan of pleasure... this was enough to push john over the edge too, and as he pushed himself as deep he could, forcing my face hard into Sophie's soaking pussy, they both came at the same time, filing my face, mouth and bum with cum, all at the same time..

Lisa was sitting on the floor, still playing with herself, as she slowly wanked Alan's huge black dick...

john pulled out of me with a loud 'slurp', I could feel his cum drip out of me, so I say back against the wall with a hard cock and wet arse..

Sophie clearly wanted more, she was insatiable... she got down on all fours and buried her face in Lisa's sopping pussy.

'oh god' was Lisa's moan..

john and I sat back, slowly playing with ourselves. I think we both knew what was coming next...

Alan moved behind Sophie, her ample bum, pushed up in the air... he pushed a finger, then two into her bum hole... then three.. It must have been a tight fit, because she let out a sudden 'aurgh'' with that Alan, pushed his big, black cock into her wet fanny, deep ... and hard... 'OOOOH' then again.... 'SHIT@ was all Sophie could muster, as it was now her turn to have her face pushed into a swollen, wet, pulsating, pussy....

Alan's cock was glistening with Sophie's sticky juices, as he continued to finger her bum...

I hope Lisa gets some cock too?

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Good story more please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please so hot

Toy Town

He pulled his length out, and spat a big dollop of saliva on his fingers, lubing Sophie's tightest whole a little more, ready to take his fat cock... he sized his cock up against sophies tight bum... slowly he pushed his swollen helmet against her anus... then he suddenly thrust into her. Making her yelp... then he stopped... he'd only got his cock end into her as he puled it back out. Then again he pushed his cock end into her with another yelp... then a third time. But this time he pushed harder and deeper... maybe a third of his big, fat cock entered her...

Sophie let out a muffled moan... her face now buried in Lisa’s cunt... I wondered how much more she could take... I soon found out... he sunk his entire length into Sophie with a hard thrust...

'ARGGGHHH' Sophie yelped... but her face showed as much pleasure as pain, before it was pushed into Lisa’s pussy again.

Lisa wrapped her legs over Sophie. Crossing them so she could hold her face just where she wanted it as Alan withdrew his cock, with a "slurp" he pulled right out of her... then forced his way back into her... another yelp .

Alan started to find his rhythm as he pulled back, then thrust back into her tight hole.. But now he wasn’t pulling right out of her... just thrusting back and forth... Sophie let out a squeal with each of his thrusts. And Lisa was staring to moan with pleasure as she was licked and sucked by Sophie between her 'ooooo' s John and i were hard again and had both started to wank ourselves.. Watching Sophie with her head between Lisa’s legs as she took a hard pounding from Alan and his huge fat cock...

It was a hell of a show... and it was getting noisy... Sophie was yelping and moaning with a mix of pain and pleasure... Lisa was moaning and squirming in ecstasy and Alan had started to grunt with each push into Sophie’s bum...

' oh god, I’m going to squirt' Lisa groaned' as she pulled herself back from Sophie’s face and started to rub her clit frantically..

Still playing with our cocks john and I stood up and got closer to get a better viewpoint as alas thrust sting got slower but a lot more deliberate... and his grunting got louder..

Lisa let out a squeal as her pussy tightened up then relaxed then tightened, and she let go, squirting a jet of pussy juices all over Sophie’s face. Sophie opened her mouth as a second, then third jet shot out of Lisa’s pulsating fanny... with that, Alan pulled out of her and without any need to touch himself, shot a jet of thick cum up her back.. Then a second... this time into her hair... then a third even harder, reaching Lisas tits...

Then it was our turn... John first... squirting cum over both girls... then me... then John again... then me.. Pumping jet after jet of hot spunk over them both...

» Add a new message to this topic