FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Masked Ball

Masked Ball

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

This has been posted before before........

Rae looked at her reflection in the bedroom mirror. Green eyes sparkling with sexy mischievousness and lips red with lipstick and pouring back at her, begging to be kissed. Her cheeks were flushed from her bath, she had relaxed in the hot water for nearly an hour. A Jo Malone candle had filled the steamy room with a delicious scent and she had languidly soaked away the worries and stresses of the day. Her body was trim, breasts still looked good and her nipples were perky in the warm water. Her stomach flat and her pubis waxed and completely smooth. She had tenderly soaped her breasts gently plucking at her nipples and had stroked her pussy, slipping her finger lightly between her lips and circling her clit. She had stopped there though for tonight was going to be a good night, a big night, a sexy as fuck night.

She pulled up her silk sheet stockings and attached them to her garter belt, slowly slipped into a lacy black thong and matching balconette bra. Her LBD slipped over her head and shoulders, low cut and short it drove Mick mad, all the guys looked whenever she wore it and it turned her on knowing it turned him on.

Mick was dressed and ready, looking very dapper in black evening jacket and he had even tied his own bow tie, she straightened it and looked him up and down. "Looking good Mick, how do you feel? Ready?" She cupped his balls through his trousers and her eyes widened: "ready indeed you naughty boy!"

The taxi pulled up outside a large Georgian Rectory, all lit up with people milling about in all the rooms. Everyone dressed to impress with masks of all different colours and sizes. Rae slipped hers over her eyes, glossy black satin with Swarovski crystals, Micks satin black, unadorned and anonymous.

Walking through the large double doors, opened by liveried footmen dressed in figure hugging pants and gold embossed jackets open over 6 pack torsos the scene was just incredible.

Beautiful people in varying states of undress, doing things Rae had only dreamt of and had only imagined happening behind locked doors.

A stunning blonde was kneeling naked in a wall niche sucking on any cock that was put in her mouth, a crowd was watching as the guys took their hard cocks out for her one by one. She was in complete control, no-one could touch her unless invited, one was allowed to tease her nipples, another held her head tight while she deep throated him.

Rae had been looking at the audience and had noticed an older guy, very smart and with an obviously toned hard body looking her up and down, appreciating her body. It turned her on to know that she was being undressed by his eyes whilst surrounded by so many gorgeous people. Her confidence soared and her eyes burned with desire. She felt Mick's cock next to her, hard and throbbing as he watched the stranger watching her.

Rae pulled Mick away, wondering what it would feel like to be used like that and yet still be in control, wondered if Micks heart could cope, she knew how much it would turn him on.....well if there was ever a night for dreams coming true then this was the night.

They moved into a room with chains and handcuffs, a proper dungeon room. Couples were tethered and tied, doms controlling the subs and a Mistress running the whole show. Rae felt rather than saw the same guy, standing closer now still staring at her. She nudged Mick "he's near, can you see him?", "right behind you" Mick replied.

Rae took a slight step back and bent from the waist to re-fasten her stiletto, she felt him press against her arse. Standing but not moving away she looked at Mick. He could see the lust in her eyes and asked her if she could feel him against her. "Yes, he feels big, bigger than you" and with that she wiggles her gorgeous arse into the strangers cock all the while staring lovingly into Micks eyes.

"Hi, I'm Simon, how are you both tonight?" came a well spoken voice from behind them. Introductions were made and small talk exchanged. Mick looked enquiringly at Rae who nodded her assent....."shall we find a quieter place to continue?" Mick asked.

There was a quiet room just at the top of the grand staircase. Once inside Simon took Rae in his arms and kissed her. Soft lips, a hard tongue and inquisitive nibbles from his teeth soon had Rae wanting more. She could feel his big cock pressed into her as his hands cupped her arse and held her tight against him. Rae was looking at Mick who was fighting the urge to wank like crazy. This was such a turn on for them both. She undid Simons zip and eased his cock out, it was big and fat and dripping with pre-cum. She touched her finger to the tip and slipped her now wet finger into her mouth. "You taste good Simon, I wonder if I can get all of you into my mouth?" and with that smiled lasciviously at Mick and knelt in front of Simon. She teased the head of his cock with her tongue and lips, nipping and sucking lightly before sliding her mouth all the way dawn his shaft, tasting his pre-cum as it oozes down her throat. Mick was stroking his own cock as she stared deep into his eyes. In and out she slid her mouth and Simon was starting to lose control. She was excited to receive her first load of hot spunk from a man other than Mick while he watched her and she watched him.

All of a sudden the lights went on and shouts were heard "everyone out, the party is over" came the cry and security started hustling people out to waiting cabs.

Mick and Rae ended up in a cab without simon and were soon on the way back to their hotel. Both were still horny and Mick soon had his hand inside Raes top playing with her hard nipples, pulling her dress apart he was soon licking and sucking her pert hard nipples. Both he and Rae could see the cabbie watching in his mirror so she parted her legs and started playing with her pussy. Panties soaked and her pussy throbbing she was desperate for a cock to ride and desperately disappointed their fantasy night had been spoilt. Rae could tell Mick was also upset, he had loved watching her suck another mans cock while gazing lovingly at him. "Oh well, maybe next time" she said to no/one in particular, "let's have a drink in the hotel bar then you can take me upstairs and fuck my brains out!"

To both their surprise Simon was standing at the bar ordering a bottle of champagne with 3 glasses......he smiled over and nodded towards a quiet booth in the corner.

"I saw you both check in so assumed you would be back here at some point so thought I'd wait up and see if you wanted to finish what we started?"

Mick and Rae both agreed that they should go upstairs, bottle and all, all 3 of them eyes dilated with lust.

Rae had them wait 5 minutes while she went upstairs to dress more appropriately, and wow how appropriate. Her beautiful body was clad in sheer black holdup stockings, and a black silk teddy. She looked good enough to eat and the boys devoured did just that, first with their eyes, then hands and then mouths. Rae couldn't believe how amazing it felt, 4 hands and 2 mouths were covering her body with caresses, kisses, licks and nips and she was getting lost in a haze of the most incredible sensuality. She kept looking over to Mick, equally turned on and his cock ramrod straight, damn she loved that man and he could see that in her lovely green eyes.

Simon had his hard thick cock just inches from her face, teasing her with it. Each time she went to lick or suck it he would pull back, by now pre-cum was literally dripping from the end of his length......it seemed a shame to waste it and she lunged for it, gripping his balls with her hand she licked the tip covered in his sweet juices. Slowly she ran her tongue down his shaft and sucked one of his balls into her mouth while stroking his cock with one hand. At the same time Mick was slipping his fingers under the teddy to find her wet hot pussy. Teasing her clit then stroking down towards her arse and back up again. She pushed her hips towards him and she felt his hard cock push between her lips, penetrating deep into her grazing her G spot as he ploughed in and out of her, Simon was kissing her bed and playing with her tits, Rae moaned with pleasure as she started to orgasm, she could feel Mick was close to climax and so was she, she started pumping Simon for all she was worth so they could all cum together. Mick was moaning and she could feel his spunk start filling her up, Simon shot a stream of hot jizz straight at her neck and she orgasmed again on Mick's last few thrusts. Could it get any better than this she thought? That had been the most intense and body wracking orgasm she had ever had. Mick was in front of her, kissing her deeply and passionately, Simon was gently caressing her tits and lightly squeezing her nipples with one hand while his other strokes down over her stomach to her still throbbing pussy. Mick was watching Simon play with his wife and seeing how much she was enjoying it had him hard in no time. Rae looked over and asked could she with her eyes, he nodded and started to stroke his cock while she watched and moaned as Simon slipped his fingers into her and simultaneously turned her over so her arse was in the air. Two fingers in her pussy and thumb in her arse Simon was making Rae moan and shudder with pleasure. "Fuck me" she gasped, "I need to feel your big cock deep inside me", needing no further encouragement Simon placed the head of his cock between her lips and started to push into her. Her eyes wide she whispered to Mick "Oh my God this is so intense, he is so big he has filled me up and I'm going to cum again". Mick was entranced, he loved seeing his wife take another mans cock and enjoy it so much, for Rae seeing Mick this turned on enhanced her experience so much more too. Rae was cumming in one long shuddering multiple orgasm, her body had given itself over to pure pleasure. Simon was grunting and told her he was going to cum and thrusting hard into her she felt his hot spunk flow deep inside her. Eyes rolling and legs shaking she blew Mick a kiss as her head fell to the bed, Mick was cumming as Simon gently withdrew from Raes tender pussy.

Mick and Simon were flat on their backs either side of Rae, her hands gently toying with their subsiding erections and staring into Mick's eyes whispered "I love you so much"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic