FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A bit of Irish

A bit of Irish

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Posted previously, if you haven't read it before hope you enjoy it

A bit of Irish:-

We had arranged to meet in the centre of Cork in a proper pub, you know the kind: dark wood, curved bar top with bottles in front of a mirrored wall. There were booths off to the back and they were renowned for the Guinness. Worst case I would have a couple of pints and go back to my hotel.

Lilly and Paul: I wondered what they would look like, would they have a soft lilting Irish accent? I hoped so, it's so sexy to have a girl whisper in your ear with an accent while kissing the base of her neck and collar bone. I had seen photos obviously and had high expectations, Lily tall, slim, with a fabulous figure, longish brown hair and blonde highlights. Paul pretty tall with a decent body, hair? I'd find out in a minute!

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked if I was Simon, nodding the couple introduced themselves. I shook hands with Paul he was taller and in great shape with hair no less, Lilly took my breath away. I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek but she aimed for my lips. I could smell her perfume and her lips slightly parted as we pressed them together. Already a great start, Lilly was sensual, her body, described as curvy, was just perfect. Her highlighted hair framed her face delightfully her eyes smiled when she gazed over at Paul and myself. If eyes are a window into your soul then Lilly had two sides of her on view: loving when she looked at Paul and hungry when she looked at me. It was a paradox that we were all finding very exciting and exceptionally sexy.

Sat in the booth with Lilly between us to all intents and purposes we looked like friends out enjoying a drink. Under the table though things were hotting up. Paul had been stroking her inner thigh with light raking scratches over the thin material of her skirt. I had slipped my hand under her loose knitted top and was caressing her back, softly scratching, then stroking. She was alternating her hands on our thighs, never touching our cocks but getting close to the bulges we both exhibited. Finishing our drinks we decided it was time to hop in a cab and back to their house where we had more room and a lot more privacy. Hopping into a cab, Paul first then Lilly, as she bent her head to get in her arse was pushed back into my crotch, she wiggles for a moment then started to step away. Seizing my moment I gave her a good hard slap across her buttock, she squealed and giggled telling Paul how bad I was. Once in the cab Lilly started to kiss Paul, her hand on my thigh so I was included. He had his hands in her hair pulling her tight to him, kissing her with a deep abandon. Her hand moved across my cock which hardened instantly and twitched as she squeezed the bulge. I had run my hands up her side and around to her breasts, cupping and squeezing I felt her nipples harden and a moan escaped her lips. Hand now under her top I was teasing her nipple through the soft satin of her bra, she was stroking my cock with one hand and Paul's with the other. The cabbie was struggling to keep his eyes in his head let alone on the road and I had to catch his eye in the mirror a couple of times to smile and nod at the road. Paul and Lilly came up for breath and she turned to face me, I kissed her softly, lips parting a little before kissing her a little more intently. I could taste perfume and lipstick and felt her soft tongue lightly probing between my lips. Both of us obviously loving a slow sensual kiss as her hands still held our cocks and mine were squeezing her breasts and teasing the nipples with my nails.

We pulled up and the cabbie had to cough to attract our attention, paid and went into their house with Lilly holding both our hands, squeezing them hard, in anticipation of what was to come?

Once inside she kissed Paul and asked us to give her a minute or two then follow her upstairs. She had changed into a satin see through teddy, tied with silk bows at the sides and gusset, her breasts were proudly stretching the material with her nipples hard and erect the aureole dark and suffused with blood. Her pussy was shaved and the satin was pressed between her lips, already damp from her excitement. Lilly starts undressing Paul all the while kissing him, I strip quickly and move behind her. Cupping her full breasts I press my body to hers, my hard cock pressed between her arse cheeks. She is slowly twerking into me, my precum lubricating her arse crack. Paul has his fingers pressed against her pussy searching for her erect clit. She pushed Paul onto the bed and crawls over his legs to start licking and sucking his cock, her arse is now up in the air and begging to be licked, the teddy is quickly untied and I kneel behind her and slowly run my tongue down over her arse, across her pussy and press hard onto her clit with my tongue. I run it back, slipping as deeply into her wet hot pussy as I can, inhaling her musky sweet scent and tasting her essence. In and out while fingering her clit and my thumb in her tight little arse she grinds back onto my face. I pause for a moment and Paul has an ecstatic look on his face and Lilly is clutching his hands and staring up at him while she sinks her mouth down over his cock. I lick the flat of my tongue over her arsehole as I slide first one then two fingers into her pussy. Teasing her arse I push harder and harder until I press my tongue deep into her hole. She is tight but relaxes to help me push deeper into her arse. Tongue and fingers are penetrating her in an alternating pattern. I can feel her pussy starting to contract in a first orgasm. She pushed hard against my fingers and I slide two fingers into her arse, feeling the two in her pussy, rubbing and toying with her g spot. Once she has calmed down she has me lay on my back and reverse cowboy style she slowly and gently lowers her now lubed arse onto my cock. I'm hard, as hard as possible, any harder and I fear my cock will snap, Lilly has me so turned on. My cock squeezed into her arse, pushing past muscle until I am fully into her passage. She lays back over my chest her head alongside mine and Paul eases on top to slip his raging hard on into his beautiful wife's pussy. I have hold of her tits, squeezing them hard, pulling at her nipples. She is moaning and groaning, happy to let us do whatever will give her the most pleasure. Paul starts sliding in and out of her, I can feel his cock moving in and out against mine, what an amazing feeling, if Lilly and Paul were enjoying themselves this much none of us would ever want to stop. His thrusts were not only rubbing on my cock but as they slammed into her she was being bounced up and down my cock, buried deep in her arse. They were kissing and she was looking deep into his eyes as she shuddered to another orgasm. I start to cum, filling her arse with thick sticky spunk, Paul is filling her pussy with his cum, both of us unable to stop screaming out, not in pain but in wonderous release. My cock is still pulsing and I grip Lilly's hips to keep her moving, pulling her deep onto my still hard cock.

She sits up, Paul kneeling by the bed kissing her and stroking her tits as she leans forward to grind down onto me. She is cumming again, I'm cumming again and Paul is wanking and cumming again too.

Lilly lays down next to me, Paul on the other side and stroking each other's bodies we lay in contented silence.

A short while later and I'm playing with her still hard nipples, spooning her arse and back as she kisses and cuddles Paul, my cock starts to harder again, Lilly arches her back, pressing her arse and pussy towards me, sliding my cocks head up to her clit. She is wet, dripping cum from her arse and pussy and still wants more. I'm happy to oblige and let my cock penetrate her once more. Her pussy clenches my cock as I slip deep inside her. I wrap my legs over and under her thigh and lean back as far as I can while still deep inside her. Clasped onto her thighs I can power my cock into her, leg muscles taught over hers. Paul is sucking and nibbling her nipples while she stokes up and down his cock. She starts to come again, I don't stop, I'm slowly burying my cock into her with each measured thrust. I love fucking like this: languid, not rushed, deeply intense and wholly erotic. It is so sensual to be so taught in one sense yet so loose in another....yin and yang?

I cum again, Lilly has Paul's cock in her mouth and still gazing into his eyes she brings him to another orgasm too.

Was Ireland all its cracked up to be? Oh my god was it ever!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Very erotic luv a hot English accent in a lady . I get very turned on bye it . Especially if she is wearing high heels .

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

"Very erotic luv a hot English accent in a lady . I get very turned on bye it . Especially if she is wearing high heels ."

Me too!!

» Add a new message to this topic