FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Touch

First Touch

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Again, for N

First touch

I ring the doorbell and wait, I can hear footsteps coming down the hall. I'm nervous and excited, have been like a cat on a hot tin roof all morning. I've shuffled papers and looked at emails I even made a few calls but my mind has been elsewhere. I remember that first kiss, deep and passionate, sensuous and erotic. Her face pressed to mine, our eyes crackling with desire and animal lust. The first touch of her breasts, sucking on her hardened nipple, all these thoughts are driving me wild. Her pussy had been hot and soaking wet, her juices covering my fingers as I touched her, stroking between her lips and finding her clit hard and ready. I remember this all vividly and I have been desperate to see her again, touch her and kiss her.

I want her to open the door, pull me in and kiss me again. I will slowly undress her, touching her body with fingertips and lips, teasing her, making her remember the lust and need we felt last time we touched. My tongue will ease between her labia and I will suck up her desire, tasting her very essence. Her clit will be sensually licked, sucked and nibbled, her pussy driving into my face as she cums, quickly and unexpectedly, so turned on and for so long held in check.

She will drive her mouth over my cock, hard and pulsing with excitement, tasting of pre cum and me. Cupping and squeezing my balls she will bring me to the edge, me still tongue fucking her pussy.

The door opens and there she is, taking my hand she pulls me inside and presses her whole body against mine, kissing me lightly then deeply and insistently. Her tongue dancing over mine and her hands roving unfettered over my body.

She is wearing a white Tee and white satin knickers. I run my hands over her body as we kiss in the hall, pulled tight against her she can feel my cock harden and she stroked the bulge it is making with her hand. Into the bedroom, walking up the stairs making her calves flex as she walks, her bum waiting to be held. Kissing again, hands roaming, breathing shallow and fast. She slowly undresses me, kissing and feeling my body as she does. I entwine my fingers in her hair and kiss her hard as her hand slips under my boxers waistband, her cool hand gripping the shaft of my cock with strong fingers. I ease my mouth down over her collar bone and suck a nipple into my mouth, hardening under my tongue I tease and nip now clutching her arse and holding her pussy against my throbbing cock. I love breasts and nipples, I squeezed them and sucked as much nipple and breast into my mouth, I kissed around them, under them and over them, her moans now audible. Hands cupping her bum still she has her hand wrapped around my cock. I ease my boxers off, her fingers covered in pre cum are in her mouth, telling me how good I taste.

She dips her head and licks the head of my cock, sucking up any drops of pre cum before sinking her mouth completely over my cock and sliding it deep into her throat. Pulling out she kisses down the shaft, sucking one of my balls into her mouth while stroking her hand up and down my length. I'm pushing my hips up off the bed, my breathing fast and urgent as the amazing sensations course through my body. My fingers have slipped inside her panties and I'm rubbing fingers over her clit, I part her lips so it peeps out from under its hood, a hard sweet nub that is sending her crazy. Her hips are bucking and legs shaking as I slide fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Contractions grip my fingers as she cums over them. She reaches for my cock desperate to feel me penetrate her, I stop her and have her slide up over my face. I need to taste her like she tasted me. Tongue flicking out over her clit, a thumb eased into her wet pussy, sucking her clit into my mouth, eating her up literally, mouth full of her pussy, she grinds into my face cumming again. My tongue is inside her as she cums and I feel her spasms ripping through her body, groans and moans turning to mewling.

Anne sits on the end of my cock and slowly lowers herself onto it, grinding her clit into my pelvic bone as she rocks up and down, faster and faster she is moving, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy as her clit grinds over me, I'm grunting and groaning as I feel an orgasm building, her breathing is frantic as she bucks onto me, she is leaning back supporting herself with a hand on my thigh, I'm squeezing and kneeling her fabulous tits, rolling her hard nipples between finger and thumbs. I flip her over onto her back pinning her legs up and behind her hips with my arms so I can drive deep into her, she is clawing at my back and arse pulling me deep inside her. Plunging into her I feel her orgasm start, her spasms pulling at my cock making me cum too. I can't stop cumming and I throw my head back to maintain maximum depth and contact with her pussy and clit, she is still in the throes of her orgasm and maintains her grip on my cock with her pelvic floor, holding me deep inside her.

Side by side and panting heavily we gently stroke each other's bodies. Finger tips leaving goose bumps where they touch. Soft breasts and flaccid cock, wet pussy, legs and arms....stroking and feeling each other. I lightly touch between her pussy lips and feel her clit, stroking softly and sliding between them I hear her softly moaning, her hand reaching down to caress my cock. Stirring into life again we become more insistent, stroking and rubbing and squeezing harder and faster building slowly but surely to another orgasm

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic