FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Slutty girlfriend

Slutty girlfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All,

Here is a fantasy about my gf. She gets incredibly wet when she tries sexy lingerie on like in our profile pics.

I (M) have always had a fantasy about A being a totally uninhibited slut especially when she is publicly open about it, here goes.

I Buy A a tiny leather mini skirt, half cup lacy black bra and fishnet hold ups. The outfit is finished off by a pair of 8 inch black spiked heels.

She comes home from work and I tell her I have a nice surprise for you but you must shower and shave your pussy so smooth otherwise you won't get the surprise.

She does as I ask and comes out of the shower with her clit slightly enlarged as she's clearly had a bit of a play.

I then tell her to put on the clothes I have bought her along with a tiny see through blouse that you can clearly see her well rounded tits through.

I wait for her to dress and wait downstairs until she totters down and into the living room. My cock instantly twitches as I see her and think about what could happen later.

I then tell her that she's going out tonight and I'm going to blindfold her. So I do as I say and lead her out to the car and then drive to location for her fun evening.

The location is a private club, as I stop the car I remove her blindfold as she sees a banner on the outside of the venue.

The banner is an advert for a male stripping group who I know she has been watching on the internet as I have looked through her browsing history while she was at work. I'm also more than aware that the reviews for this group are fantastic with audience participation being a regular thing and the women who have sampled the fun say it was the best experience of their lives.

As soon as A notices the banner it clicks in her head as to why I bought the clothes and drove her here as normally she's very shy and wouldn't have come if I hadn't have forced her.

I then accompany her to the room where the stripping is to take place, there are about 50 women in there but none are dressed as slutish as A.

I tell her I will return to pick her up later when she texts me and I return to the car to drive home. Then I have a rethink and decided if something is to happen I want to witness my normally shy girlfriend losing full control of herself.

I decide to enter the public bar discreetly hiding away in a corner as not to be seen by A.

After about 30 minutes of performing the music dies down as the strippers take a break. A couple of the strippers enter the public bar away from the gagging women, I go over to the bar to listen in to their chatting.

To my delight the two guys are chatting about my girlfriend saying she looks like a really dirty bitch who could do with some post show spoiling.

With these thoughts in my mind I return to my seat getting hard at what may well happen.

After another hour I hear an announcement from the stripping room saying the last performance will be the last of the night, out of intrigue I sneak into the back of the room and watch the performance of the final two guys, well muscled 6ft black guys. The final show is obviously going to be a bit different as they are both already naked and covered in baby oil.

I manage to locate my gf and can't believe what I see. She has already hitched her mini skirt up and is massaging her clit with one of her toys in full public view. She's clearly turned on as her clit is swollen to such a size I have never seen before.

The the music begins and the strippers start working their way around the room, well I say working their way around but it's more make a beeline for my girlfriend as the strippers had clearly planned on working on her from when they first set eyes on her.

As they reach her she puts both hands out and roughly grabs both cocks, massaging them as she stands up.

One of the strippers then lifts her off the floor and as she's so wet he lowers her immediately onto the other guy's massive black. Even from where I am about 30 yards away I hear her sigh as his massive tool stretches her tiny hole. Her nipples visibly grow as she starts grinding on him and he is clearly being clamped tightly looking by his face. He also shouts out that this is the tightest pussy he's ever experienced and he plans to open her up so much so she'll always crave a massive cock from now on.

The stripper then makes his way back to the stage, still inside my girlfriend who is clearly in heaven by the look on her face.

The guys pulls out of her as they reach the stage and as he does his cock is virtually white with her cream and a puddle drips out of her onto the stage as he does so.

I then go on to witness my filthy girlfriend performing on stage with all 5 strippers for the next 2 hours. All of her holes were used fully and she even had a girl to girl session with the strippers manageress at one point. I then witnessed her collapsing to the floor through exhaustion at the end as all 5 guys deposited their cum all over her body.

At this point I left the venue to wait in the car. 30 minutes later I received a text saying she was ready to be picked up. I delayed my entrance into the venue so it wasn't obvious I had been there all along. I met her in the foyer and we walked back to the car. I asked if she enjoyed it and she said it was pretty fun watching and that it had made her quite horny and that she wanted me to fuck her once we returned home.

Once in the bedroom she pounced on me and rode me harder than she ever had before although she didn't feel as tight as normal and she demanded that I fist her to finish her off which is normally not ever considered.

I didn't let on that I knew what she did and she never told me but every time I fuck her I visualise her being totally satisfied by the 5 guys during what would be a night we'd never forget

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's the kind of show I would like to see

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic