FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > STRAP ON FUN

STRAP ON FUN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eter9481 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Last year i met a lady in town and went back to hers. We just clicked on every level. We sat on the sofa talking for hours before eventualy We started to slowly kiss and caress each other. We slowly took turns at peeling each others clothes of. Before we knew it we whete on the floor naked, our bodies entangled with each other. I slowly kissed her from her mouth down to her toes and back up to her warm wet pussy. I spent the next 15 minutes slowly teasing her clit with my mouth while gently using my fingers sliding the in and our going deeper inside her each time until she exploded into a gushing wet orgasm soaking my face in her juices as i held her tight to my face as she tried to pull away. Once she settled down she turns around and worked her way down my body stopping at my rock hard cock running her lips up and down it before talking my balls and sucking the hard. I only lasted about 2 mins before i exploded my load into her willing mouth. But she then moved on to my bum and started to lick it and slowly caress it with her fingers. No one had every done this to me, But ohhh it felt good. She started slowly putting her finger slightly inside me before i knew it she was using 2 then 3 fingers. I was grunting and moaning a mix of pain and pleasure. Before she stopped to use the bathroom. She was gone for 5 minutes before enterinf the room again. I remember looking up and staring her amazing body with a huge 9 inch strapon sticking out and a bottle of lube in her har. My cock went instantly hard, just looking at her standing there was a huge turn on. She asked if i was ready at the same time as i lifted my knees up to my head so my willing hole was on full display. I wasnt turning around i wanted to looking into her big brown eyes as She lubed me up and teased my gapinf hole with her fingers while sucking my throbbing cock. She then stood up and started slowly pushing the tip of the strapon slowly in and out of me a few centimeters at a time, i grimaced in pain as it went further and further inside me. It was a good pain though until eventualy she had the full 9 inches inside me and very slowly rocked back and forward while she rubbed her hands up and down my shaft. The pain had disapeared into the most amazing feeling ive every experianced. She began going faster and faster until i turns around and bend over the sofa and she pounded me harder then ive every even pounded a girl for the next 15 minutes i experianced about 5 of the most intense orgasms ive every had she pushed the huge strapon deep inside me while running the skin on my back with her fingernails. My cock was ready to exploded again, so i turned around and grabbed her by the hair and forced my cock into the back of her throat just in time as my cum exploded in her mouth.

This was the most mins blowing night of my life. If anyone can try and replicate it get in touch i willing travel. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Grangemouth

Sorry for the bad grammer, never checked it before i posted x

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Great story Pete. Was it true?. If it was I'd like some of that strapon fun mmmmmm

Grangemouth

True story got her number but then got patched, never seen her again x

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Wow Peter. I'd have loved that. Have had a cock inside me but never a 9incher lol xxx

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Well lucky lucky man x Great story x

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice story

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate