FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after lots of messaging,wandered around Covent Garden waiting for someone to approach us.We had been talking to 4 guys and 2 couples on line for about 3 hours and now the chase was on ??

A couple and 1 guy had taken our fancy so we gave them an extra clue.

We were standing outside the Lamb and Flag having a drink when a tap on the shoulder was followed by"excuse me are you Mandy"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rednwilma1Couple  over a year ago

york

sounds like fun !!........ a treasure hunt with a twist !!

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Was it your intended prey? What was your answer?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds amazing.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I turned and smiled at him.Hi I'm Rob he said.I thought this was just a wind up untill I noticed your ankle chain.Now iare you going to keep your side of the bargain.

Rob was mixed race,about 40ish dressed very casual in shorts and a t shirt.And I was getting very wet thinking about how dangerous this was becoming.

Ok lets go somewhere quiet and talk I said and me and Joe finished our drinks quickly.

We walked under the arch into Floral St away from the main crowds.Me and Joe walked together with Rob close behind looking for somewhere private to go.We came across the back entrance to a building with large skip outside.Joe kept watch while me and Rob dissapered out of view.Lets make it really quick I said and took his cock out and started to suck him.My pussy was so wet at the danger of getting caught.I really needed to get fucked.Did you come prepared I asked and he nodded.He quickly opened a condom and rolled it on and I turned to face the wall lifted my dress and pulled my thong to one side.I pushed my ass towards him and he slid straight in and started to fuck me slowly.I pushed back at him and said dont fuck about I am close just do me.He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me faster while talking to me saying what a dirtty slut I was .This did it for me and I just gushed all over his cock.I felt hom swell inside me and the sensation of his cock pulsing inside was incredible.

Sanity returned and we sorted ourselves out.Walking round the skip I saw Joe with a big grin on his face mouthing slut at me.

We exchanged numbers with Rob and made our way to the Opera.This was the reason we came into town.The chase was something we thought of on the train and never expected it to happen.

It was difficult to concentrate on La Traviata.

All I could think about was getting home and being punished and fucked.

The end

????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This reads like most letters Fiesta magazine used to publish that I learned recently were the imagination of one old fart

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Well that escalated quickly...

Excellent story and I'm sure a very fun adventure

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *inaryGuyMan  over a year ago

Near the River

Damn and I work around the corner