FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bridesmaids and Castles

Bridesmaids and Castles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *raggy_rock OP   Man  over a year ago

nr Dunkeld

I help run weddings in a small highland castle in Scotland. Its incredibly beautiful, secluded and very much a bespoke venue.

This weekend we had a wedding; guests arrived around 12 Oclock and gathered outside.Just before 1pm two Rolls royces (1970's models) turned up with the bridesmaids and flower girls in one and the bride in the other. They rolled slowly up the dry track to the castle gardens and came to a stop.

As the host I welcome all guests and after helping the bride and her father from the lead vehicle opened the door of the bridemaids car. To reveal one of the most sensuously attractive women its been my pleasure to set my eyes on. She wore a cream silk gown, that as I opened the door was rucked up to reveal a sliver of tanned thigh, highlighted against cream dress and stockings.

I took her hand and helped her from the car, and in that moment our gazes held.....feeling the coolness of her hand in contrast with the warm sunshine sent a shiverdown my spine and set a knowing smile on both our faces.....

Shall I continue......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlett200Woman  over a year ago

middle of somewhere

Yes please ??

nr Dunkeld

I have just realised I am typing this up in 'the fantasies section'. Well I have started here - might as well continue.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

yes do

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Please go on

nr Dunkeld

Thanks Scarlett....I'll continue then...

Following the end of the ceremony the usual formalities were undertaken with the registrar. Meaning the bride and groom spent time signing of the legals and then the photographers started setting up shots of the wedding party...

Frm about 30 meters away I looked on...and then just for a moment I caught her gaze....it was like electricity....We have all felt desire...but for that moment it was like time stood still.....

Against my will a need arose within me....a knowledge of sorts....so certain you know that things are afoot....the universe is almost spinning for you.....if you get my drift

nr Dunkeld

The majority of guests left the garden ( wherethe wedding had taken place) and came down the hill. The Bridemaids and flower girls following afterwards.

Even the way she moved was sensuous....She had taken off her high heels and was walking down the track...all dusty..her bare feet and dress causing flowering dust to billow off behind her.

As she passed she held my gaze...and then as if not often challenged she looked away and then quickly back as she passed......

Its the small things...that get me....and it was in that moment I felt her uncertainty...but also the possibility...

nr Dunkeld

After the reception drinks the wedding party were directed to the banqueting room and we left them to the speeches....and of course dinner.

I thought about her....but I was busy setting up the band...and I forgot the moment periodically...but when I did remember I got so aroused....it looked like my kilt tented in the centre....

All the time a certain tension was growing

nr Dunkeld

Shall I continue? Any questions at this stage?

nr Dunkeld

At Scottish weddings there tends to be huge amounts of drinking mixedin with Scottish country dancing ( whats known as a ceilidh.

I was overseeing the bar. The staff fielding the increasingly enthusiastic hoards of wedding guests when she approached me....saying that she didn't have any cash....she had left her cash at the holiday cottage the 'bridesmaids' were staying at (about 6 km's away). She asked if She could run a tab.....No I answered...but I said to her...for a fee I could run her quickly back to hercottage....

Wegot into the car, in the confidence the staff had things under control and hurtled off into the warm evening....

On retrieving her purse we drove back....She had grabbed a bag of 'Percy Pigs' and tried to pay me of in sweets.... but I was having none of it...

I said for the ride ( to retrieve her purse) I felt something more appropriate should be offered...

nr Dunkeld

Her payment would be a personalised castle tour.....and a taste of her beautiful lips at 11.30pm...

11.30pm came. She found me patrolling the corridors.....a pink glow - almost of embarrassment beautifully fresh on her kneck and lowerjaw....

With that we went to the now deserted kitchens and picked out a bottle of red wine and headed into the 'off limits' section of the castle

nr Dunkeld

Taking her by the hand I led her upwards, ever upwards...to the top section. A vaulted loft....

The light here even at 11.30 was enough that I could see her in silhouette.

We started chatting as I opened the bottle of wine.....She was close to me....her body bumping mine....like a warm....hot signal...

By *akspeedCouple  over a year ago

blackdown hills

Seriously hot - keep going

nr Dunkeld

I have realised this in life. That there is no point biding your time - especially if you desire someone....You must show intent....

We were talking about the castle and its history....but the smell of her... her perfume her scent...was intoxicating. as she moved the material of stocking hissed.... a smooth rubbing....and I knew the only spiral was going to be sensuously downwards

nr Dunkeld

By this time we had decided to sit down.

I turned her head looked into her eyes and wentto kiss her...at the last minute she turned her cheek...almost frightened.....but then she looked atme again...

I must go....she said....therewas indecision in her eyes...

I said if you mustgo....don't worry...dontfeel bad...let me guide you down the stairs....

She tookmy hand and we started downwards....

and then she stopped....she sank to a sitting position on one of the spiral steps .....I sat down...and with one hand on my exposed knee she looked up and we kissed....

nr Dunkeld

It was that moment...the cold stone and heat of her.....and that need in her ips....its like in her saliva...a wanton desire for more...

and with that I moved my mouth from hersto her neck.....That amost palpable gasp as my lips tasted her....and my hands stroked her arms.....goose bumps prickling up her spine...

Her hands moving from my knee aand under my kilt......my thighs hot

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story so far

nr Dunkeld

The reason its a little slow...is this is how it happened......

Her hands gently exploring my thighs...... As I kissed her neck and released the pins from her hair letting it cascade to her shoulders...

Smelling her hair and redwine lips with my mouth.

Her hands brushed my hairy thighs and moved higherto engage with my engorged cock....swollen in response to her smell....her aroma......

My hand decended to herankle lifting the hem of her bridesmaids dress....and the oh so delicate smoothness of her stockings

nr Dunkeld

its delicious... that feeling of stroking a woman's thigh...someone you don't know... feeling her tensions... her arousal....the press of her lips and the deep sweetness of her saliva....wine and taste.....

Her perspiration...the coldness of the stone...her breathing...Im remembering and stoking myself as I write this.....

nr Dunkeld

The tethered corset like strands that bound her into her dress were indicated to me and as she lifted her hair - I undid the ribbonds that had been pulled tight and revealed her bra and the dress loosened.

My only need atthis stage was simply to kiss her and expose her breasts.....gently, softly freeing her and allowing her surprising hard erect nipples freedom for my warm lips.....

Her hand now grasping my cock......feeling the moisture at the tip

nr Dunkeld

My hands moved up from her ankles to herthighs....the incredibly smooth stockings like an aphrodisiac.....As her nipples hardened in my mouth.

her lefthand between my thighs stoked my cock....the fusion of sensations from my mouth, her stockings and the wanking of my cock had me slowly sailing into a form of sweet oblivion....

My care and courtesy slowly smouldering into something greater, more feral. I felt her too her moth and teeth biting my lips

nr Dunkeld

It was as if we had departed that sweet formality...and descended into a more primal state.....

My hands moved under herdress...upwards and broke the tops ofher stoking to her thighs.

Lifting her dress her black knickers...taught against her mound.... I tasted her lips and then fast and agile like a need overtook me to taste her to smell her arousal and lay my cheek against her warm tanned thighs. That glimpse of thigh (remembered from when I had first saw her earlier that day)rushing back in hyper sensitive desire

nr Dunkeld

I lay my face against her knickers....the staircase dark....but herearthy sweet aroma...so tantalising...

Pushing her knickers aside a revealed the her moist wet panties and licked the sticky mess from her gusset before letting my tongue gently dance along her outer lips....

Licking my fingers I let them roam over her erect nipples.....

My tongue missed her clit and descended downwards.... not allowing myself any thought for her....just purely embracing my own needs I licked her ass......and then upwards to her wet and open hole.....so alluring

nr Dunkeld

She closed her thighs on my head.....

and I force them open......her eyes are tightly closed.....

'Open your thighs' I tell her.Open yourself to me....

She opens hereyes as I look up from between her legs.

No! No I wont open my thighs.....and with that I force her legs apart.....and her eyes close again as my kisses feather her thighs

nr Dunkeld

the taste of her arousal, grows as I gently trace her outer lips. Then raising my head I allow herto taste herself.....That mixture ofsaliva, need and the tantalising sweet taste of her pussy driving is both.....to fine edge... I rise and sit on the step next to her.

Its dark in the spiral stairwell...but we don't need light...She lifts her dress...and for moment I am immersed in silk as she lowers herself onto me...her breasts free...nipplesstiff and sensitive

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great adventure - ever so naughty of course!!

More

» Add a new message to this topic