FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Wedding

The Wedding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well, then the main course comes thank god! Time for me to compose myself! I am distracted by this dear old lady next to me who has lost her knife, Oh dear,says the guy, whose name I have discovered is Kirk, you must have dropped it! Under the table he goes... and the next second I feel his lips on my legs! Kissing me! He then reappeared calm as you like with a wicked glint In his eye, and says to the lady sorry couldn't find it! Well, that's it mate! Game on! Me thinks! We then sit through proffrita rolls and make eyes at each other.. I then feel his hand on my knee slowly pulling up my dress inch by inch, smiling at me and talking to the dear old lady next to him who hasn't got a clue what's going on! He starts to rub my thigh gently with his thumb, making circles on my leg, God it's turning me on! He then leans towards me and says shall we take a stroll round the gardens? I hear they have a maze here? Oh yes please! I think, but trying to stay cool I say yes sure why not? He then pulls my chair out, and holds his hand to me smiling with that wicked glint in his eyes! God I'm in trouble me thinks! But I don't give a dam! So off we go, to take a nice stroll into the Maze!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds hot...especially getting lost in the maze x

By *ceehiMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Loving this ??

Sounding horny