FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The mamba app

The mamba app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our story is about a single guy .... And that's me of course. Have came to London a while ago and since English girls don't really look for European I kind of had to have fun by myself. Until I found a app that most of the Russian girls based in UK are using to date and flirt. One day I started talking to a girl ... Flirting and all become interesting until she told me that she has been for about 5 years whit the same guy. Everything became more interesting as she told me that once a year they find different people and just fuck.. it's a one time every year. I didn't got very interested in this and kind of got turned off. But as our chat was going further on she was sending me naked pictures and sexy videos every time asking me if I'd change my mind and be her man this year. As she was asking every time I was refusing the proposal. One day I decided to meet her and the meeting point was Victoria station... We got together and when I meet her ... She was looking so good, her smell was like roses... I told her to have a coffe. We run to the closest Starbucks and as we were having our coffe.. I was admiring her, she was so perfect... Got closer to her and kissed her, she replied back to my kiss and all the refusal in my head disappeared. I told her to go for a walk and than the interesting things happened. ( I do apologize my English is... Limited)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we continued our walk until we settle down in the park. She started smoking a cigarette.. I was looking at her as she was pulling from that slim cigarette. And in my mind I was losing my self. I was making scenarios and ... Than it happened. As she put her hand on my jeans ... Pressing as she was looking for something. The response of my cock was in a second... He grow up like a stone. Her hand slowly opened the zipper and started to play whit it. I was stunned as people was around and I was afraid not to see.. she stand up and sit on my lap ... She had a dress.. I don't know how you call it in English that kind of dress but she was covering my jeans and was enof... Her hands were playing whit my cock and touching it.all along ... And grabbing my balls... Of course I got courage and ive slides my hand under her dress and started to play whit her clitoris... She came close to my ear... And started to moan as I was playing whit her. Her pussy got so wet... And I've taken my hand out from there and slide it in her mouth to feel her own juice...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic