FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sleepover

The Sleepover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first time posting one of my stories - any feedback very welcome! Hope you enjoy

I guess if you ever met me you'd have me down as a little shy, almost geeky type of girl. Doesn't wear a lot of makeup, or have great fashion sense, hair's always a little messy. So working in an office of a builders merchant with 3 other females, 2 of which attract a lot of attention from the customers (normally fit, tanned, rough workmen types) can be interesting. Louise is a leggy, blonde, gym bunny who is gorgeous to look at but has an attitude. Beth is about the same height as me (5'5"), cute, curvy, with the biggest, greenest eyes I've ever seen and a wicked sense of humour. We get on great, lunchtimes are always a scream with Beth around. The guys love her but she shrugs it off as boys being boys, plus she's engaged to Gary and only has eyes for him...or so I thought.

Beth and I would sometimes meet up at weekends for a coffee or a few glasses of wine so I didn't think anything of it when she invited me to hers for a drink that Saturday. Gary was going to the rugby with some of his mates and she thought it was a good excuse to watch girlie films and eat junk food. Leaving work on the Friday afternoon Beth walked out to the carpark arm in arm with me "I can pick you up tomorrow if you like, sleep in the spare room so you don't need to worry about getting a taxi home". We've stayed at each others houses before so I said "yeah cool, you sure Gary won't mind?", "sure he won't - he'll probably be rat arsed by the time he gets home anyway!" she laughed waving out of her car window as she drove off.

I got home, Danny, my boyfriend, had already made dinner and was serving up as I walked in the door. He pulled me in for a kiss, letting his hands slip down my back and gave my arse a quick slap before flashing a grin and pulling out my chair. We'd been together for a few years and still enjoyed a very active and varied sex life having attended clubs and parties as well as indulging in a few threesomes. I'm openly bisexual much to Danny's enjoyment!

After dinner the phone rang just as I started washing up, I could tell by his voice that it was his friend Chris on the phone, rolling his eyes every so often and throwing himself down on the couch knowing he was stuck on the phone for a good 15 minutes. He was still chatting when I'd finished in the kitchen, we'd been teasing each other throughout dinner so I decided to keep it going. Standing in front of him I started unbuttoning my blouse, looking down at him and smiling. He looked up and waggled his eyebrows which always makes me laugh. I carried on taking off the blouse, swinging my hips and pushing my boobs together. I could tell it was having the desired effect when Danny had to readjust his now semi hard cock and gave me the "you're a tease" look which just spurred me on even more.

Sinking to my knees I ran my hands up his thighs knowing this was his weakness, he was fully hard in seconds, now stumbling his words on the phone as I loosened his shorts and pulled them down, his cock springing out of them. He gasped when I started sucking on his balls and by the time my lips were round his cock he was desperate to end the call. I carried on sucking and licking his cock, starting to deepthroat him when he managed to get Chris off the phone. As soon as he hung up he turned to me "you dirty minx, I should spank you for that". I just winked and carried on with what I was doing until Danny took my hand pulling me up towards him onto the sofa. We kissed hard, hands all over each other, he wasted no time slipping off my bra and unzipping my skirt pulling it off me. His hand slid between my legs, feeling the already damp patch at the crotch of my tights then stopped kissing me pulling back "ohhhh you ARE a dirty minx aren't you? You've forgotten to put your panties on". "I didn't forget baby" I replied. This seemed to do something to him and before I knew it he ripped open the crotch of my tights and dived between my legs, eagerly lapping at my pussy and pulsating clit. He knew my body so well, knew exactly what I like so had me cumming within minutes, slipping 2 fingers inside me at the right moment. I hadn't even caught my breath before he was turning me round so I was on all fours on the couch and teasing my soaking cunt with his cock. With a quick spank he pushed his length deep inside me, another spank and I was throwing my head back telling him to fuck me harder. He obliged, grabbing my hips and plowing his rock hard dick deep inside me as I started rubbing my clit, pushing back against him, feeling the orgasm build. Sensing this, Danny reached round and gently squeezed my throat as I climaxed. My contracting pussy was too much for him to hold back any longer and he pushed deep into me, grunting as he shot his hot cum in me.

Panting, we made our way to the shower, enjoying how our soapy bodies felt against each other. We got rinsed off and came out, hardly bothering to get ourselves dried before making our way to the bedroom. After another hard fucking we cuddled and fell asleep, only to wake up for a repeat performance a couple of hours later. We slept again until I was woken up by Danny's fingers gently circling my nipples while he whispered into my ear that he'd woken up hard and had been wanking but wanted to be inside me. I could feel him hard behind me, I made a purring noise and positioned myself so that he could slip inside me. Kissing my neck and using his fingers to rub my clit while he firmly but slowly thrust into me had us both cumming quickly. We cuddled for a while before checking the time, "I'd better go get ready, Beth's picking me up in an hour" I said, grabbing a towel and heading to the shower. I needed coffee and a lot of it if I was going to make it to a decent time tonight without falling asleep at Beth's after mine and Danny's numerous sessions through the night.

Beth sounded the horn as she arrived outside, I grabbed my bags and gave Danny a long kiss before making my way out the door. "Have fun Rach" Danny called as I shut the door and got into Beth's car. She looked effortlessly gorgeous as usual in a yellow sundress, hair in a bun. "Hey missy" she said as I put on my seatbelt, "that's some grin you've got - good night?" she giggled. I looked at her and winked "very good but I'm going to need coffee", "that man of yours kept you up all night has he? You guys are like teenagers! You can tell me your secret once I've got you pissed Rach". We both laughed and I jokingly said "you just want me tipsy so you can have your wicked way with me", Beth smiled and blew me a kiss before sticking out her tongue, both of us bursting into laughter again. Pulling up into the driveway Beth unlocked the front door and let us both in, "you can put your bag in the spare room Rach, I'll get us a drink" and as I started making my way up the stairs Beth gently spanked my arse as she made her way to the kitchen, giggling...this was going to be a fun night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a very interesting start!

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

Keep going, very good start

Good stuff

By *rgasmo22Man  over a year ago

wexford

this sounds like a great story building here.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *nfinity1Man  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

More more more

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

I agree more please

This is good, please carry on

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - lots of fun!!

More

Loving this , thank you xxxx

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Cant wait 4 more

Great start. Can't wait to read more.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great start.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific

Love it can't wait for the rest

Think this is going to be a good evening

Nice

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

looking forward to more of this

Great start . Keep it going

Thanks for the lovely feedback I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. Next instalment very soon!

R xXx

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Looking forward!!

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great start...looking forward to the next one Rachel x

Come on, more!

Mm don't stop there waiting for next part mmm hehe xx

So many people want this to continue x

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

"Thanks for the lovely feedback I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. Next instalment very soon!

R xXx"

Can't wait sexy ??

same where

By *akspeedCouple  over a year ago

blackdown hills

Oh wow, don't keep us in suspense any longer!!!

Great start

As I walked up the stairs I found myself thinking about how Beth seemed to be flirting with me and instantly my nipples started to tingle with excitement. She knew I was bi and didn't have an issue with it. After setting my bag next to the bed in the spare room I made my way back downstairs.

Beth was just coming back from the kitchen, bottle under her arm, 2 glasses in her hand with bags of snacks in the other hand. "Sit, get comfy hunni, we've got a tonne of soppy films to get through!". I kicked off my shoes and sat on one side of the couch with my legs folded underneath myself. Beth plonked herself on the other end of the couch, handed me a glass of wine, telling me to help myself to snacks.

3 hours, 2 films and almost 4 bottles of wine later we were too busy gossiping to bother with the third film. We had a giggle about embarrassing sexual experiences when we were younger, Beth laughing uncontrollably at my tale of being in a swingers club with Danny when a very d*unk guy attempted to join us, couldn't get hard then proceeded to piss himself before getting thrown out the club.

"When did you know you were bi Rach? I mean, how did you know?". I laughed saying "I knew because I fancied girls as much as guys! I reckon I was probably about 17 or so when I came out as bi". She went on with her questions about attending clubs and introducing other people into mine and Danny's sex life. "Oh my god I feel so straight laced compared with you guys! The only thing kind of like that is when I snogged the face off this girl on a night out" Beth said, blushing and putting her hands on her cheeks. I asked her if she had liked it, she looked at me, twisting her mouth before shyly admitting that she had. At that I felt my pussy spasm imagining Beth with another girl. She must have caught something in my eyes because she reached out, running her finger down my arm saying "I wouldn't mind trying it again you know, even going a little further". With that she moved closer to me, looking me in the eyes and asked if I wanted to. I didn't say a word, just leant forward and kissed her, very gently and softly until she started opening her mouth wider and I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth. She took my hands and put them on her breasts, I could feel her tiny nipples poking through the fabric of her bra and dress. She moaned when I rubbed my thumb over them making them even harder. She began mirroring what I was doing, as soon as she brushed over my nipples it sent tingling through my body. Beth pulled back, smiling as she took her dress off over her head before wasting no time reaching for my top and lifting it off me. We took what felt like an age looking at each other then coming back together, kissing harder this time, hands exploring each other. I unclipped her bra, slipping it off her and cupped her beautiful breasts. I kissed my way down her neck, her chest then took her nipple into my mouth. She reached down and undone my bra, i let it fall onto the floor as she cupped my tits.

She pushed me back so that she could do the same to me, I could feel her trembling a little and asked if she was ok. "Mmm hmm" she answered while running her tongue round my nipples. If this was her first time doing this then, fuck, she was a natural, it felt amazing! I let my hand slip down to her waist then further down to her little panties. I could feel the heat from her and she moved her hips forward, wanting my hand on her pussy. I started rubbing her through her sodden crotch, listening to her little moans and her grinding herself against my hand. "Lets go upstairs" she said taking my hand "I want to show you my toy drawer". She led me up to her and Gary's bedroom, switching on a lamp before turning round, wrapping her arms around my waist and kissing me, I gasped as she slipped one hand straight into my knickers...this girl was hot and I wanted to taste her so bad.

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Wow. Cock tingling.

Hot, hot, hot! More please!

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant don't stop there

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great start

stoke

Please keep going, getting really good.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mmmm oh this is so hot

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

Its a great story cant wait for the next part

Incredible

same where

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ARPMAN66Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Oh my god can't wait for more

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

This is going to be brilliant

By *akspeedCouple  over a year ago

blackdown hills

Oh dear god, instant hardon reading this - can't wait for more!!!

Newtownards

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Great read so far

Beth took a step back then turned, bending over the bed to throw some of her many pillows onto the floor. As she did this she parted her legs a little and gave me a great view of her beautiful curvy arse. I ran my hands over it, lent down and kissed her back as I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. Beth responded by climbing onto the bed on all fours and tilted her hips inviting me to kiss lower. Kneeling on the floor I kissed over her arse then onto her pussy, teasing her through her knickers then pulling them to the side so that I could finally taste her.

Beth has one of the best tasting pussies I have ever eaten and I couldn't help but delve my tongue into her little hole, darting it in and out loving the sounds she was making. Slipping off her panties I spread her cheeks to lick from her clit to her puckered little arse hole, clearly she was enjoying it, writhing her hips and moaning. Sucking on her now very swollen clit, tapping my tongue off it Beth began breathing heavily. I knew that she was close to cumming so I kept my rhythm until she came, trembling and bucking her hips. Panting she turned round to face me, huge smile on her face then kissed me "your turn" she whispered in between kisses.

I lay on the bed, Beth kneeling over me, we kissed for a while until she broke away, moving down my body spending a little time on my nipples then further down before settling herself between my legs, looking at my pussy. She tentatively took her first taste of me, licking from my hole to my clit. When she got a little braver she took longer, bigger licks until she was eagerly lapping at my pussy, "fffuck Beth that's so good", she was a natural and surprised me by slipping 2 fingers inside me making a twisting motion. I reached down to play with my nipples knowing it wouldn't be long before I was going to cum. Telling her not to stop, she pushed her fingers in deeper and kept licking. I opened my legs wider and came, Beth kept licking until I became too sensitive and sat back. She looked very pleased with herself and so she should, I told her that she was very talented which made her blush. I reached out for her and we lay kissing and caressing for a while. Just as I could feel myself starting to drift off the sound of a d*unken Gary stumbling in the front door startled us. We looked at each other, giggled at hearing him bouncing off the furniture then got up, Beth putting on her bathrobe while I made my way to the spare room and putting my PJs on. On her way downstairs she stopped, popping her head into the room whispering "I guess the toy drawers going to have to wait until next time, if you want to again that is", I pulled her to me, kissed her saying "I can't wait". She was about to turn round when I said "Psst you might want to wash the smell of my pussy off your face before you go downstairs!", she laughed and tried to sniff her own lips which had us both in hysterics. She kissed me goodnight and closed the door behind her. I was still turned on and made myself cum 2 more times before I fell asleep thinking about what our next session would be like...

I hope you enjoyed my story, thanks for reading!

R xXx

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Brilliant.

Mmmmmm. Hope you two get together to continue the fun as soon a possible

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story. Can't wait for the update.

Wow x

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, what was next time like?

stoke

Great story can't wait to hear more if there is any ?

Aw thanks you guys - I'm planning on writing the next instalment soon!

R xXx

Hope Gary sobers up enough to give you both a good fucking, great story

Wow great story made my cock throb cant wait to hear more

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Incredible, amazing,sensational.

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Newtownards

same where

Amazing read!

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant thanks

Passionate, sexy and an instant turn on.....I wonder if there will be a sequel?!?

Wonderfully written xx

Enjoyed this, thank you.

This is amazing.

Love to hear if anyone came of it?