FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours parcel

Neighbours parcel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irstiecd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Swadlincote

My 1st time writing and this is fiction please be nice

Jo was about 30 school teacher size 10/12 big tits long dark hair and cracking arse fit, always dressed in skirts and blouses or dresses for work attire. Jo has a lodger leah similar age gym freak fit size 10 cracking arse hardly ever smiles and lucky to get a grunt out of her neve mind a hello.

Carl (the neighbour) mid 30's 5ft 10 fairly athletic medium build. Often fantasied on what it would be like to fuck Jo the school teacher but it was never gunna happen she was quiet always said hello but never really held a conversation, Carl quite often would take in parcels for her as she was out during the day.

So one day Carl rerurns from the gym as he is getting out of his car a delivery driver is at Jo's door but obviously no one in, Carl shouts I'll take that if you like and gets a couple of parcels one looks like a shoe box the other just a packet it's for Jo takes them into his house and carries on with his day.

16:30 Jo pulls up in her car Carl has a bit of a perv through the window and thinks I'll give it 10 minutes and take the parcels over. Over Carl goes knocks the door parcels in hand Jo opens the door got her arms full of clothes (washing he found out) says hi I got the card I was going to nip over and get them wernt sure if you was in, Jo says come in wil just put them on the table please as he steps inside catches his foot on the doorstep stumbles knocks the door against Jo washing all over the floor manages to put the parcels on the table bright red faced with embarrassment and attempts to help Jo with the washing and mutters how sorry he is she said don't worry and they both laughs as he is picking the washing up there are underwear and bras and gets even more red faced and mutters again erm sorry and looks up and sees straight down Jo's top white lacy bra and full view of the massive tits looks up and makes eye contact with Jo and he has been busted " like what you see?" she asks Carl doesn't know where to look and Jo says don't be shy ive seen you perving through the window at me and starts to un button her blouse one by one the top comes undone the tits are big and firm hard nipples Jo tells Carl take a feel you know you want to they stand there and Carl gratefully puts one hand on her tit Jo grabs the other hand and puts it on the other Jo places her arms over Carls shoulders pulls him closer and goes in for a kiss full on tongues Carls cock is seriously hardening in his pants and starts to rub his hardness into the groin of Jo through her skirt. Jo unclaspes the bra from round the back and slips it off demanding Carl sucks her hard nipples Carl does as he is told and begins to nuzzle on Jo's hard nipples.

Jo unzips the back of her skirt and lets it drop to the floor, Carl takes a step back to take in the view white lacy knickers and tan holds ups. " like what you see?" Jo asks Carl knods and says wow.

Jo pulls out a chair and starts undo Carls shorts thumbs straight in the sides and in one swoop shorts and boxers are round his ankles Carls hard cock at full attention 7" and fairly thick. Jo tells Carl to sit on the chair and he does so she says look but no touching Jo turns round facing away from Carl and bends over he gets the perfect view of her arse the thong just about covering her modesty. She eases back and sits on Carls lap easing her arse towards his raging cock. Carl attempts to reach and grab her tits she slaps his hands and say no touching. Jo eases back and now has Carls throbbing cocking rubbing the front of her damp knickers Jo starts to girate as she's playing with her own nipples Jo leans back letting all her hair flow over Carls shoulders teasing his hard on she stands up turns round bends over and starts to snog Carl frantically telling him how horny she feels she drops down his body and places her tits either side of Carls hard cock and starts to give him a tit wank leaning further forward to lick the tip of his cock tasting his pre cum goes back to Carl and says mmmmm you are all horny that makes to of us. Jo drops tonthe floor and starts to suck on Carls hard cock slurping and spitt on it as she cradles his balls with her hand after about 5 minutes Jo stands up faces away from Carl and slips the thong down very slowly with her pussy lips hanging on to the string momentarily and steps out of the thong she parts her legs so Carl can get a full view and slow starts to run her finger down her slit teasing her lips she inserts one finger and Carl can see how wet she is she turns round and puts the finger into Carls mouth and Carl goes mmmmm it taste good . Jo stands in front of Carl for the 1st time he sees her pussy dark landing strip and nice lips hanging she parts her lips with two fingers from left hand and starts to play with her clit with 1 finger from her righ hand building up the momentum Jo bites hard on her bottom lip and squirts all over Carls hard cock she grabs the back of his head and forces him to eat her pussy Jo comes all over Carls tongue. Jo stands and says I really need that cock inside me she turns bends over slightly grabs Carls cock and guides it towards her pussy and slowly eases it in even with all the wetness its still a slight tight fit, she starts to ride his cock slowly at 1st Carl reaches round grabs her tits she doesn't stop him this time nipples rock hard cock deep inside her wet pussy she leans back and starts playing with her clit girating on Carls hard cock playing with herself Carl starts to nuzxle her shoulder she girates quicker eases up and slams back down on his hard cock and comes again juices running down her inner thighs and on to his balls, they move to the sofa and Jo goes on all fours Carl enters her from behind balls deep banging away grabs her hips and bangs harder she demands he doesn't come yet and starts pushing back on to his cock before long her body stiffens and another orgasm gushes all over his cock and down her legs and colapses on to the sofa, Carl turns her over lifts her stocking clad legs over his sholders and enters again slowly starts to fuck Jo she bites her lip and says fuck me hard and when you come make sure its over my face Carl didnt need any encouragement and couldn't wait much longer after a minute he told JonIm ready to come she opens her mouth he takes his wet hard cock from her pussy and wanks into her mouth and some going over her face she swallows what she can and wipes away the rest..........both colapsed on the sofa and they here a key in the door and the door swings open......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

S

Xx

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Loving it... great start!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent story . What happens next

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Swadlincote

I'll try and continue with more next week if enough interest

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Yes please

Lucky Carl

Good start, got me hard here

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow More please

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Book marked

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Very interesting what's next ?

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story can't wait to read what happens next.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Bookmarked

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More

Swadlincote

In walks Leah with her gym bag on her shoulder, Carl and Jo freeze, Leah says omg what's been going on here? Jo looks at Carl and back at Leah,

Leah says it's ok ive been watching you through the window I thought I'd let you finish enjoying yourselves 1st you dirty pair, She then says I'm going for a shower fancy giving me a hand as she she grabs Jo's hand and walks towards the stairs then shouts to Carl well don't just sit there come on. Carl follows them up the stairs Jo 1st then Leah behind her tight lycra gym leggings showing off a nice tight arse. Carl cant keep his eyes off her arse then Lean stops dead and Carls face hits her arse Leah giggles and says calm down all in good time, They all enter the bathroom Leah puts the shower on and tells Carl to get in and wash himself as he does this Leah grabs Jo and tgey start to snog Carl not taking his eyes off them for a second Leah encourages Jo to undress slowly off with the vest top and and bra as they carry on kissing Jo slips her thumbs either side of the leggings and pushes them down to Leahs ankles and helps her out of them Leah with her back to Carl still stud in the shower now stroking his erect cock. Leah slips the her thong off and Jo removes her hold ups, Leah hands Carl a towel and telks him to sit on the toilet Leah takes Jo's hand and they both get in the shower Leah soaps her hands and stands behind Jo and washes her body rubbing her tits and now hard nippes she rinses all the shower jel from Jo and slips her hand between Jo's legs gently stroking her pussy lips Jo gives out a whimpering groan as Leah kisses her neck and shoulders, Carl is frantically wanking his hard cock as Leah says hey you need to save that and tells him to stop. Leah turns Jo to face Carl and lifts one of her legs on to the side of the bath so he gets a full view of Leah now strumming Jo's clit, Leah with one hand across Jo's chest holding her up and continues to play with Jo, Jo heavy breathing and gasoing for breath tells Leah im going to come Leah speeds up and and tells Carl to move closer just then Jo shouts ohhhh God and squirts all over Carls face she goes weaknat the knees and Leah has to hold her Carl is wiping away the wetness from his face.

Jo gathers herself and geabs Leah and frantically snogs her tongues like swords. Leah asks Jo to wash her so they change places Jo behind Leah warm water running down her chest as Jo washes her with shower gelnteasing her hard nipples as she does......

More?

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please keep going

By *ockstarMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

Wow amazing more please lol