FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tricked by a femdom

Tricked by a femdom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orfolklad1983 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

It all begins on a site like this, I've been chatting to a stunning lady for a few weeks and we finally get a chance to meet up at her place. We've talked lots about fantasies and what we like, limits etc and I've agreed to do anything Jo wants to do.

I arrive at Jo's house and she greets me at the door looking stunning in a low cut top, ridiculously low skirt and of course stockings that show off her amazing legs perfectly. She invites me in and immediately we begin to kiss, the taste of her lips and tongue has me rock hard in seconds. It doesn't take her long to realise and she's soon grabbing it through my shorts. We passionately kiss for a good 5 minutes while she's groping me and I'm running my hands all over her amazing body. She drops to her knees lowers my shorts and without even a word takes my throbbing precum soaked cock completely in her mouth. Man can she deep throat ?? she sucks me for a minute then stands up and forcefully says "upstairs now!" I love the strictness in her voice and although I'd love to be punished I do as I'm told, she directs me to a bedroom with a large 4 poster bed and instructs me to strip completely and lay down on the bed. She then begins to tie me up completely, a limb to each post. I look at her a little concerned and she reminds me I did say ANYTHING. She then disappears for a moment leaving me tied there helpless wondering what's happening. She comes back in still fully dressed but I notice her skirt is a little pushed up at the front. She walks over to my head and as she gets closer I see she's wearing a a strapon, "what the hell! No way!" I say in a nervous voice, she leans over me, pinches my nipples really hard and says again in a forceful manner "don't speak to me like that BOI you will do as you're told, have you got that" I have to be honest this excites me, I've never been dominated before but it's quite a turn on. "Yes mistress, sorry mistress" she then gives me a little kiss be for standing up and presenting the srapon in front of my face and shouting "suck it" so I do exactly as I'm told...........

Who wants more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *mu96Man  over a year ago

Douglas

Yes please this could be great

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more. Great start

Norfolk

She then blindfolds me and tells me the fun is only just beginning. It all goes quiet for quiet for a minute and I'm sure she's left the room but then I feel her at the end of the bed, her hands on my legs moving up slowly caressing me the whole time not saying a word, the silence and lack of sight highen everything immensely. She then starts stroking my now flaccid penis making it grow again, she starts licking up the shafts caressing the tip with her tongue, WOW she really knows what she's doing, she even takes my balls in her mouth making me feel like I'm going to explode. I would say she did all this for a good 10 minutes knowing exactly when to stop as to not let me cum. She was edging me, I'd read about it but never experienced it. The longer this went on the more I felt like I wad going to explode everywhere. She the stopped and I could feel her getting up, the ropes holding my feet to the bed were being removed, then all of a sudden the rope was pulled, forcing my legs in the air, and re tied further up the bed leaving my legs hanging in the air. This puzzled me for a few seconds until I felt a tongue on my cheek, and she started licking around my bum, before pushing her tongue on my anus. This was a weird feeling but an amazing one too, I've never been rimmed before in my life but I suddenly had a new love. Wow the sensation, it was like nothing I'd felt, she licked away for what felt like an eternity while wanking my cock, I was in such pleasure I'd completely zoned out until it was no longer a tongue pushing inside me but a finger, ouch, "stop I yelped" but that was just responded to with a slap and my nipples pinched, she said nothing but I knew my place. "Sorry mistress, I responded" the finger returned slowly pushing in and out before I felt a second and a third. After a while the pain eased and it actually began to feel nice, my penis had gone completely soft but I felt it hardening again. Was I enjoying it this much, what did it mean, I didn't care it felt nice and I did say I was up for anything. Soon the fingers were gone and I suddenly felt something extremely cold dripping on and then being rubbed around my hole. I knew what was happening now, I suddenly remembered the strap on I'd been forced to suck, I tried to relax as best as I could but nothing can prepare you for it. I felt the tip press up against my lubed up hole before gently sliding in, it felt huge. I didn't seem that big in my mouth or that hard. She eased it all the way in then half way out and eased it in and out a few times which helped me get used to it. She then started to fuck my are, my cock was throbbing again, what's going on am I really into this. ... yes I am it feels amazing, who would have thought it. She fucks me for a minute and I'm groaning in delight then suddenly she pulls out presses the tip against my now gaping hole and does nothing. Silence, I wonder what's going on. She's stood there doing nothing. Then she grabs my nipples again. Damn have I done something wrong, am I being punished? I think all the time she's nipping harder. What does she want... "fuck me mistress!" I shout. BINGO in she slides and begins fucking me again. "FUCK ME HARD mistress" I'm begging to be ducked and I'm loving every minute. She leans over and starts kissing me while fucking me, something doesn't feel right she tastes different her lips don't feel the same, my blindfold is pulled off and then I see.......

It's a guy, the whole time I've been getting fucked by a guy! I look over and see Jo sitting in the corner playing with herself she says "you did say anything" I'm speechless, I don't know what to say or do, frozen I lay there thinking I'm not gay but at the same time its some of the best sex I've had. John then smiles at me and says "Shall I continue?" .......

Norfolk

I look over at Jo who nods at me so I say "yes" he grabs my nipples and says "yes who" "yes master" I reply. He lets go and walks away and round to my head. "If you want me you need to suck me" Woh this is moving very fast "suck him now" Jo commands so I open my mouth and take his cock in my mouth, I'm sucking a guys cock, WTF oh what the hell, my inhibitions go, he unties my hands and I suck him good just like I like being sucked, I try to deep throat but struggle and start to gag so I pull away,he then grabs my head and forces his cock into my throat, I nearly reach but he pulls back just before I do then does it again. He throat fucks me for a while and as he does Jo slides the strapon inside me and starts fucking me and wanking me while I'm ducking John's cock. She unties my legs and makes me get on my knees, John sits on the bed and I suck him good while Jo fucks me from behind. She pounds away at my arse and it feels good, although not as good as John's cock, I'm aching for him inside me again. Luckily I don't wait long, they swap positions and as John fucks me I eat Jo's pussy,.well in between the moans. Jo then decides it's time I fuck her so she slides down the bed and I slide inside her fucking her missionary style kissing passionately the whole time, John starts eating my arse while I'm on top of her and soon slides inside me fucking me while I fuck her. I'm like a sandwich filling, we get ourselves into a rythm and man is it good as I pull back from Jo I push into John it's not long before I shoot my seed inside Jo, John then announces he's ready and Jo tells John to fill me up, he quickly pulls off the condom and sprays his load in my gaping hole, feels like a bucket load, he pushes every last drop inside me with his cock and we collapse on the bed in a huge mess all intertwined.Jo and John both kiss me passionately and thank me for fulfilling a fantasy and I thank them for introducing me to the world of Bi. They then inform me that I'm now there's and it will not be the last time I serve them and I'm glad

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice

Great story . Will there be anymore adventures with them

Fantastic story would love this to happen to me. Such a turn on.

Amazing the best yet

By *ucker1234Man  over a year ago

close by

Well f#*k me...........please?

More with this couple I hope soon

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Wow

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Got a hard on on the train ..horny tale

That was very sexy hope there is more details to follow

Great story

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Perfect

Great wish this would happen to me

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Loved your story. Thanks for sharing

Oh how I need a couple like you guys

That's why I always discuss before hand thats a hard limit for me...not interested in being used by guys...I see that as being sexual assault in my book and if it happened to me under my circumstances/limits being ignored I'd be straight onto the ??

harrogate

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Great story that's what dreams are made of

Great yarn

Wow very horny

Hot story and a fantasy of mine

By *ovice_subTV/TS  over a year ago

Warrington

Wow, very very horny. And a huge huge fantasy of mine written extremely well xxx

Loved that story

By *enn 53Man  over a year ago

belfast

What a brill story loved it x

Great story, wish it was me

By *aylor7188TV/TS  over a year ago

whitleybay

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story.

Cock throbbing whilst reading this, the ultimate fantasy

harrogate

Good thread to bump up after a year!

Now, to find me a good FinDom...

Dam fine post and love Femdom Stories shame not more on site

Bump definitely needs to be read by more

Awesome tale and my number one fantasy. So want that to happen to me.

Couldn’t wish for anything more

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

harrogate

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Pretty dam great story, must add that to the "Fuck it list".

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Awesome read , thanks and to the guys who brought it back

I'd love that to happen to me, hope the story can continue aswell

Damn yes please, I'd love this, any couples in the midlands want to dominate me?

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

A very horny read . Always wanted to have a mistresz but not sure whether I could go bi .

By *ewly18sgayfriendMan  over a year ago

warrinton

This happened to me. Not exactly like that but very similar. Mine was I got invited back to a house party and went back with a girl and she tied me up and blindfolded me and then it happens. Apart from there was 3 lads. I didn’t want to say no because I didn’t know them and didn’t know if they would have done worse to me so I just did it. It was my first time ever with lads as well. I didn’t know what to do. Confused the fuck out of me the next day though. Hahaha

harrogate

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

This is one of my fabtasies. Love to make it come true.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

I just reading this again …. And wish it was me in every situation … mmmm fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic