FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Being Milked

Being Milked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If there is fantasy I would love to try, it would be to have my hands tied or handcuffed behind my back, laying down on the bed and having my cock milked.

Thought of doing this is pretty exciting and wouldn't mind trying it one day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I got milked by a lady in her late 30's, soon after i'd joined the armed forces. She was awesome in bed. Confident, a switch between dom/sub. Had an explosive short term relationship as i was based down in Cornwall.

"I got milked by a lady in her late 30's, soon after i'd joined the armed forces. She was awesome in bed. Confident, a switch between dom/sub. Had an explosive short term relationship as i was based down in Cornwall. "

Awesome. Must have been a great experience

It was awesome. Met 'Jane' at a swanky party out in the country. Took a mate from the Navy who kept pestering my older sister ??.

Jane was sat at a separate table with some friends wearing a short, black satin dinner dress - perfectly complimenting her tanned figure and platinum blonde hair. I just had to make an introduction...despite looking like Paddy McGuinness & sounding like Peter Kay. We hit it off immediately. By the time her friends were ready to leave she was sat on my knee caressing my hairy chest through my suit...we thought it prudent to exchange phone numbers. 'N then it developed from there.

Is this too time consuming or do you like some build up - it's the first one i've written about so excuse me if i haven't gotten straight to the action...

"It was awesome. Met 'Jane' at a swanky party out in the country. Took a mate from the Navy who kept pestering my older sister ??.

Jane was sat at a separate table with some friends wearing a short, black satin dinner dress - perfectly complimenting her tanned figure and platinum blonde hair. I just had to make an introduction...despite looking like Paddy McGuinness & sounding like Peter Kay. We hit it off immediately. By the time her friends were ready to leave she was sat on my knee caressing my hairy chest through my suit...we thought it prudent to exchange phone numbers. 'N then it developed from there.

Is this too time consuming or do you like some build up - it's the first one i've written about so excuse me if i haven't gotten straight to the action..."

It's great, keep it going

"It was awesome. Met 'Jane' at a swanky party out in the country. Took a mate from the Navy who kept pestering my older sister ??.

Is this too time consuming or do you like some build up - it's the first one i've written about so excuse me if i haven't gotten straight to the action..."

Carry on dude. It will be interesting to hear your story

Well, after that weekend, i had to return to my base in Cornwall (what a lovely 800 mile drive that was). My mate wasn't too impressed as he'd struck out completely with my sister.

For the next fortnight me and Jane called and messaged one another - on old Nokia's, so technology wasn't available to send pics - although her imagination left me under no illusions as to what she had planned.

After two weeks i drove back up 'n organised to see Jane the next day and stay over. She had a lovely semi-detached house with a whopping brass king size (which was a surprise considering she was about 5'3"). That night she'd planned for us to have a quick meal in Clitheroe with her friends - so we did 'n there was lots of teasing under the table as she sat with her friend 'n i was next to her boyfriend. At one point i felt a stocking foot tentatively stroke my groin which produced a proper hard-on. Too be honest, as her foot traced the outline of my groin i could see her smile form into a huge cheesy grin. I don't think her friends figured it out either as they were just happy she'd met someone she liked.

So the meal ends, we all say our goodbyes & i basically broke every speed limit imaginable to get back to Jane's. Through the door and she pounces on me - basically jumps on me and straddles me whilst i'm cupping a gorgeous bottom through her short black skirt. As we kiss she says "You got me so wet in the restaurant, i had to take my thong off." Sure enough, i feel her naked ass & my chap decides to make another appearance. He clearly has a positive effect on Jane as she just says "Bedroom."

So, not wanting to dissapoint, i carry said gorgeous tanned blonde nympho (hopefully) straight to bed. At which point she unhooks her legs, slides down me taking off my clothes as she goes. As i start undressing her she stops me with a "No...my turn to drive." Now i'm not really submissive - but under the circumstances it's what she wanted and as i'd not experienced this behaviour before, i was proper turned on.

"Well, after that weekend, i had to return to my base in Cornwall (what a lovely 800 mile drive that was). My mate wasn't too impressed as he'd struck out completely with my sister.

For the next fortnight me and Jane called and messaged one another - on old Nokia's, so technology wasn't available to send pics - although her imagination left me under no illusions as to what she had planned.

After two weeks i drove back up 'n organised to see Jane the next day and stay over. She had a lovely semi-detached house with a whopping brass king size (which was a surprise considering she was about 5'3"). That night she'd planned for us to have a quick meal in Clitheroe with her friends - so we did 'n there was lots of teasing under the table as she sat with her friend 'n i was next to her boyfriend. At one point i felt a stocking foot tentatively stroke my groin which produced a proper hard-on. Too be honest, as her foot traced the outline of my groin i could see her smile form into a huge cheesy grin. I don't think her friends figured it out either as they were just happy she'd met someone she liked.

So the meal ends, we all say our goodbyes & i basically broke every speed limit imaginable to get back to Jane's. Through the door and she pounces on me - basically jumps on me and straddles me whilst i'm cupping a gorgeous bottom through her short black skirt. As we kiss she says "You got me so wet in the restaurant, i had to take my thong off." Sure enough, i feel her naked ass & my chap decides to make another appearance. He clearly has a positive effect on Jane as she just says "Bedroom."

So, not wanting to dissapoint, i carry said gorgeous tanned blonde nympho (hopefully) straight to bed. At which point she unhooks her legs, slides down me taking off my clothes as she goes. As i start undressing her she stops me with a "No...my turn to drive." Now i'm not really submissive - but under the circumstances it's what she wanted and as i'd not experienced this behaviour before, i was proper turned on.

"

Wow. BZ shippers

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Love to be on a milking table

"Well, after that weekend, i had to return to my base in Cornwall (what a lovely 800 mile drive that was). My mate wasn't too impressed as he'd struck out completely with my sister.

Wow. BZ shippers"

Anchor faced twat!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

This sounds like something I'd like. Specially being kept on edge for so long as well any volunteers haha.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic