FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Croatia beach surprise

Croatia beach surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omsta1 OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

On holiday in Croatia this week taking advantage of the the lovely beaches with a group of friends and had to share an experience from this afternoon.

Based on what I have read fun on or around nude beaches is not something that happens although there are plenty of people to chat too.

We found yet another gorgeous beach near makarska today which had plenty of other people getting an all over tan on it and settled down for the day to enjoy the sun on my body.

As I needed to cool down I decided to go for a swim around the headland from the bay to see if there were any little coves I could lounge on alone for a bit.

It turned out there was a number of them and all but the smallest was occupied with couples who had boats so I swam up the beach and made myself comfortable in the sun.

I was half asleep when I looked up to see a couple waving at me and asking me something in another language. When I explained I unfortunately only understand English they asked if they could moor up and join me on the beach which I was happy to do.

They were a young couple both with gorgeous tanned bodies and introduced themselves as M (female) and T (not their real names obviously ??) and said they had driven down from poland, I offered to leave them in peace and swim back to my friends but they asked me to stay and if I wanted lunch with them which was was a lovely offer.

They stripped off too and unpacked their things letting me share their air bed.

We chatted over food and got on well. Once finished I thanked them and offered again to leave them to enjoy the peace and quiet.

M said she would like me to stay as I was there first and I could help them practice their English.

We all laid down to enjoy the sun with M and T cuddled up together next to me and carried on talking.

After about half an hour M rolled on her back between us so I could feel her smooth warm skin touching me which made my body tingle.

As we continued chatting I felt her run her hand across my leg and I felt my cock stirring.

Not sure what to make of it I carried on chatting as if nothing was happening until I felt her fingers touch my cock causing it to twitch.

I turned my head to look at T and saw M had his cock in her hand and he smiled at me which put me at ease and made my cock harder.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omt913Man  over a year ago

Leith

I like the sound of this OP.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is looking good....more!

By *uffolkboy1Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Going to markarska next week...what is name of beach

northampton

M started to stroke my balls while wanking T without looking at me although I could see T smiling at me out of the corner of my eye, they continued to chat to like nothing was happening and my cock was now rock hard as was T's.

Suddenly M sat up and asked why she wasn't getting any attention and looking at me said she wanted to me and T to make her wet and cum.

How could I refuse an offer like that from such a gorgeous woman?

T laid her back down and we both rolled onto our sides and started to run our hands across her body. M's skin felt amazing and I heard her breathing change as I ran my hand up her inner thigh. I looked at at T and he asked if I was ok. I grinned and told him this was making my holiday! We both then both lowered our mouths on M's nipples and gently spread her legs running our hands up her thighs until we reached her pussy causing M to emit a low moan. I ran a finger up M's pussy and felt how wet it was and couldn't wait to taste it so I started to move down kissing M as I went, my god M had the most amazing taught body and I could smell how turned on she was as I got closer to her pussy with my mouth.

T was still kissing her pert tits and running his hand over M's body but as I got my head between M's legs he reached down and spread her lips with his fingers so her clit was exposed and ready for me to run my tongue over. I spread M's legs and pushed them back exposing her smooth pussy and tight little arse hole. I was so turned on by particularly as M was moaning quietly pushing herself towards me as she felt my breath on her. I ran my tongue all the way from her arse up her pussy until I took her clit gently in my mouth. M tasted amazing and pulled me onto her grinding my tongue against her clit.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

northampton

As I sucked I M's clit T sat up his cock was by her mouth and took hold of her ankles pulling her legs right back. I moved my hand so I could start to run a finger round M's arse which was covered in her pussy juice. I ran my finger round her arse occasionally pushing my finger against her hole as I continued sucking on her clit.

M was moaning hard by now and had T's cock in her mouth. I could feel her arse pulsing as she got closer to cumming and I was pushing harder on her arse hole with my finger. I had a great view of M sucking T's cock and could feel my cock twitching under me as I brought her to orgasam. I felt her her arse hole loosen and pushed my finger as deep as it would go causing M to cum immediately, her arse clenched and pussy juice pored out coating my face.

I looked up to see T grinning and he told me now she needed to be fucked. I sat up and rubbed my hard cock up and down M's pussy getting it nice and wet and causing M to moan and squirm, T was watching intently as I slowly pushed my cock into M causing her to moan louder and hoping I wouldn't cum to soon. T suffed his cock back in M's mouth to stifle her moans as I started to fuck her harder making sure I banged her clit with each thrust.

I don't know how I didn't just fill M with my cum as she orgasamed again. Knowing I couldn't hold back much longer I pulled out and told T it was his turn.

We swapped places and I held M's legs as T had so I could watch his cock slide into her.

M said she wanted to lick my balls so I put a leg either side of her head.

M gently licked and sucked them as T fucked her and I could tell she was close to cumming again. As she did sge grabbed my arse with her hands and pulled me forwards before sticking her tongue in my arse.

This was to much and I came all over her gorgeous tits causing T to fill her pussy with cum.

We all collapsed in a tangle of bodies exhausted and tingling with pleasure.

northampton

It's a beach just before Camp Dole Zivogosce, look for beach bar Dubai on google maps. I swam round the headland to the south

northampton

As we lay recovering M was running her hands over us saying how hard she had cum but that she wanted to be fucked some more before as she had not cum enough yet.

The feel of her body next to mine and her hands running over both T and I occasionally playing with our cocks and balls soon started to get us hard again.

T told M to get on her knees and we stood up beside her both our cocks waving right in front of her face still glistening with her cum. She looked up at both of us with such a naughty glint in her eye and then touched the tip of my cock with her tongue before slowly feeding it into her mouth until her nose was touching my stomach, at which point she stuck her tongue out and licked my balls, it instantly got me rock hard again and caused me to emit a load moan. T looked across and said 'just another reason I love her ' with a big smile. M slowly pulled my cock from her mouth and repeated with T causing him to moan too. She then took both our cocks in her hands and pulled us forward trying to stuff both of them as deep together as she had separately. She couldn't but she was pulling our arses forward and her mouth was so stretched I thought she might hurt herself!

M continued to take turns sucking our cocks and licking our balls as boats out to sea sailed past, I hoped someone had binoculars and was watching us. Once she had finished M told us both to get on our hands and knees next to each other and stick our arses in the air, she knelt behind us and took T's arse in her hands and proceeded to tongue his arse, hearing him moan with pleasure as M held his cheeks apart and rimmed him knowing it was my turn soon made my cock twitch in excitement. I felt M move behind me and run her hands over my arse before spreading them wide, knowing my arse hole and balls were exposed and ready for her made my cock so wet, I felt her warm breath as she moved towards me and then as the tip of her tongue ran round my arse before she worked it inside me felt incredible. M moved between T and I licking our arses, balls and cocks leaving us quivering with excitement and ready to fuck her.

Finally she lay T on his back and straddled his rock hard cock which I watched him thrust deep in her soaking pussy as I slowly wanked, all the time M watched my cock in my hands, I couldn't believe this was happening and such a sexy couple had invited me to join their fun. After a short time M told me to get behind her and push my cock in her pussy with T's, she was so wet but it was still a tight fit, as soon as we both started thrusting her moaning told us she was about to cum and she let out a little scream as she did. M then looked back at me and while looking directly in my eye told me she wanted me to fuck her arse now. She shuddered as I pulled out, my cock covered in her juice, I held her cheeks apart and ran the tip of my cock round her hole feeling her pushing back onto it. Slowly I pushed until her arse opened and her arse swallowed the tip of my cock.

I let it rest there as M breathed heavily getting used to how full she must be feeling before starting to thrust gently a little deeper each time. Soon my cock was sliding balls deep into her arse as easily as it had her pussy earlier and T and I started to fuck her, as her moaning got louder T pulled her down giving me the most amazing view of both our cocks sliding in and out of his gorgeous girl, as M came she let out a loud scream and just continued to scream as we thrust into her, I have never seen anything like it, T tried to muffle the noise and I could feel her arse and pussy contracting around our cocks as she didn't stop cumming. After a minute or two I could not hold back and thrust as deep as I could in M's arse shooting my cum inside her, I then felt T do the same in her pussy both which caused M to scream louder than ever.

As we slowly pulled out M fell on her side body still doing small convulsions, cum dripping out of her pussy and arse down her thighs, covered in sweat and hair all over the place. I had never seen anyone look hotter!

All I could say to T was wow and we lay down next to M to recover too.

Slowly conversation resumed but we all couldn't help smiling at each other with the thoughts about what had happened still swimming in our heads.

I stayed a while longer with T and M talking and M playing gently with our cocks, she made me cum one last time in her mouth before I said my good byes and left them alone.

I will never forget that fun!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story and so well told.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic holiday experience!!

Thanks for sharing!

northampton

Unfortunately no repeat today. Arr well

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

We like Croatia for a holiday, love the nude beaches and just hitting a boat and exploring the coves. Next time we go think we'll have to try this and look for a single guy in his own to join in with us.

northampton

Having checked out your profile he will be one lucky guy

northampton

Been abused by a female from Durham for going to Croatia and having fun with a polish couple but not going up north!

Shocked at the language used as just came across as racist!!

» Add a new message to this topic