FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Professional Couple take a young guy's MFM cherry

Professional Couple take a young guy's MFM cherry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecs2die4 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Growing up as a typically over aroused young guy, I'd always fancied a married woman who lived nearby. They were both professionals and deemed far too high and mighty for most people in our more modest neighbourhood. She was always well dressed in tight little business suits, heels and what I hoped were stockings, that showed off her long legs and trim figure. We had never really spoke beyond the usual polite exchanges when she came into a shop I had worked in and I remained a distant polite admirer until I went off to Uni'.

Her lawyer husband was all friendly when I returned home in the summer and I bumped into him coming out of the shop and offered me some painting work (the outside of his house). I think he was quietly impressed at a rough young kid obtaining a decent education in stark contrast to most of my peers. Anyway suffice to say after meeting him the first morning to take my instructions he'd usually be gone in the mornings when I arrived subsequently around 8.30am. She'd usually answer the door and be in a rush to get to work and I'd watch her slide in elegantly to her BMW as I began my painting, thinking how much I wanted to jump in with her and fuck her over the leather upholstery. I started turning up a little earlier in the hope of missing her husband, but catching her half dressed. It only seemed to inflame my frustrations. The door was answered with her shirt not quite buttoned up, or her heels not yet on was the best it got. When I began turning even earlier, either he'd still be there or she'd be in a respectable full length gown. Until one day I knocked and received no answer, I presumed she had already left as the car wasn't in the drive, so just carried on. I obviously headed straight up the ladder to paint around the bedroom, just on the off chance, and low and behold, through the window I saw her walking in from their adjoining en-suite naked bar a towel around her hair - she'd presumably been in the shower. My erection almost knocked me off the ladder, as she walked into the light, her firm big DD tits swaying gently, her hair in a towel, her body still glistening wet to touch, which she began to towel dry. She turned round and I caught a perfect view of a nice womanly arse as she reached into her drawers and began to adorn herself in stockings and suspenders. I couldn't believe my luck watching her dress, pulling on matching suspenders, bra and little french g-string. It was only as the show was finally drawing to a close when I noticed that my reflection was vaguely discernable in her wardrobe mirrors. A coy "Good morning" was all she said without even looking up as she got into a taxi. I suspected I'd been caught and made sure I left early that night so not to bump into her guy.

I turned up late the next day, feeling a little shameful I must say and just got straight on with the painting. I was surprised given the late time, when her husband came out of the house. After a while inspecting the painting he finally beckoned me telling me to follow him into the house. I walked in cautiously, being polite I knew I was in the wrong, but a little indignant, I was after all a young guy. I walked into the sitting room to find them both there. I was expecting trouble when I heard the first words "My wife is an elegant, respectable woman, you will agree?". I nodded "And yet she tells me that you have been turning up early for work with what I imagine are lurid thoughts". I was horrified and looked at her and slowly nodding I tried to apologise, so embarassed in front of her looking so dignified. I'll never forget she was in a neat little two piece business suit, with heels and what I definitely knew were stockings, as I could not help but notice her stocking tops were showing just a little. "And even now, you cannot resist sneaking a look at her can you?" I heard him say, as I tried to look away, trying to utter an apology. But before I could he'd spoken again, but the next took a moment to register. "So are you just going to keep looking or are you going to do something about it?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good start, do carry on

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"A good start, do carry on "

agreed this has mileage

Nice start . Keep it going

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Great start

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm sounds interesting

By *ighpeak63Man  over a year ago

Buxton

Keep it coming

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

That's got My attention

liking where this going

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You cant stop there ? This one has grabbed my attention

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Got to keep this going

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Got to keep this going

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

Don't stop there

More please sir

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

great start can you also mention your age at the time

Great start!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Bristol

To continue the tale...

The moment lasted a lifetime, yet a millisecond as I looked at him, grinning at me and then turned to look at her. Her look gone from dignified, wronged woman, to a foxy, trim, neat late forties brunette built for sex. I stooped to kiss her passionately and her hands were pulling my overalls down, exploring my body, as I practically ripped her jacket open to reveal her gorgeous heaving DD chest, exploring her body with my young curious hands, her skirt hitched up roughly to reveal a shaven and very moist quim as she found my hardness with her mouth, and I was already moving around so we were quickly entwined in a 69. I felt another pair of hands running up her stockinged legs, teasing her knowingly and looked up to see, what I thought was a very straight lawyer, now naked with a very crooked smile! I moved aside slightly and he took over from licking her perfect little snatch as she groaned sucking my cock, as I fondled her gorgeous tits. Knowing her intimately she was quickly whimpering with orgasm as he teased her clit whilst pressing her g-spot. No sooner had her body stopped quivering when she was up, demanding "fuck me now" to me, rather a command than request. And who was I to resist, a young guy in the presence of a confident older couple, her now on all fours, in only stockings, suspenders and heels, her husbands hard cock in her mouth, her big tits swinging freely.

A young man trying to be patient I ran the head of my cock up and down her wet slit, but she just pushed back and my cock was enveloped by her glistening lips. I almost blew my load immediately, she felt so good, the sight of this posh, big breasted, normally elegant woman, now sucking furiously on one cock, whilst pushing back on another, groaning and gasping where she could, her mouth so full. I reached round to tease her clit whilst fucking her and she just pushed back harder. Wriggling her arse as she approached another orgasm. It was too much for a 19 year old guy. "I'm going to come" I cried. "On my face" she replied, which shocked me so much I almost didn't. But she knew exactly what she wanted as she turned around pushing her arse to her husband and took me again in her mouth, running her tongue up and down my shaft, looking me in the eyes as she wanked me, running her tongue round the head of my cock, sucking my balls, until I blew my load all over her mouth, face and hair. I couldn't believe it, seeing this model, elegant, suburban house wife, now pushing back on her guys cock, who was now inserting not one, but two fingers into her anus, my gism all over her face, cleaning up my young cock as she pushed back to envelope her husband with her now very wet pussy.

The advantage of youth quickly became apparent. The sight was just so good. "Oooh, hardening again already" she said between licks of, my already growing member, and avidly and quickly took to the task of making me hard again. It didn't take much, watching this filthy, yet stunning housewife, fondling her big tits, as she pushed back on her guys cock, sucking me, licking me, trying to deliver as much pleasure as she was having.

"Maybe this time you'd like to come on my pussy" she said. Moving around as her husband positioned himself below her. She gasped as she lowered her anus onto his cock. Pulling me towards her, guiding my cock into her awaiting pussy and we were entwined. Pushing deep inside her, filling her splendid and now very wet pussy as her husband filled that lovely arse. She was wriggling around madly on his cock, literally screaming to the rafters with delight, and I furiously pumped away as young men do, driving deep inside her, the combined fury of us sending her to another spiralling orgasm in which I shared. Feeling myself spasm inside her, she murmered hmmm, hmmm......"we do love another man's cum inside me don't we"she purred to her husband. I could not believe how sexy she looked, still slowly riding her husband in her arse, in her stockings and suspenders, her big tits so glorious. She took a finger and scooped a little of the cum that was trickling from her wet pussy, putting it to her mouth to taste me again.

I took a very long time painting their house that summer, I can tell you."

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Bristol

And funny enough I have never been able to hold down a vanilla relationship since. I only wish fabswingers was around when I was a young guy. These blokes don't know how lucky they are with access (via a little charm) to so many sexy couples on here....

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"And funny enough I have never been able to hold down a vanilla relationship since. I only wish fabswingers was around when I was a young guy. These blokes don't know how lucky they are with access (via a little charm) to so many sexy couples on here...."

Agreed i would have found it easy to get meets as a super fit soldier than a fat old bugger

Bristol

Then get down the gym and lose the gut then. Whilst young guys are a natural visual and mental fantasy to many hotwife couples, many couples become jaded by their inexperience and lack of imagination - an area where us seasoned campaigners soon win favour and reward for all.

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

» Add a new message to this topic