FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Away from home.

Away from home.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was a hot night. I sprawled on the sofa in just my navy blue bra and panties flicking idly through TV. My boyfriend was away from home and I was really missing him, he usually had called by now but apart from a few short texts I hadn't really heard anything from him at all. I was starting to become a little on edge, that weird excited and anxious feeling swirling around in my belly. My boyfriend couldn't keep his cock in his pants to save his life, he just loved pussy and my gut told me he hadn't tonight. As if on queue my phone buzzed with a text from him saying "Hey baby, how are you?"...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

Keep going

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

"It was a hot night. I sprawled on the sofa in just my navy blue bra and panties flicking idly through TV. My boyfriend was away from home and I was really missing him, he usually had called by now but apart from a few short texts I hadn't really heard anything from him at all. I was starting to become a little on edge, that weird excited and anxious feeling swirling around in my belly. My boyfriend couldn't keep his cock in his pants to save his life, he just loved pussy and my gut told me he hadn't tonight. As if on queue my phone buzzed with a text from him saying "Hey baby, how are you?"..."
. ???? And????

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I'm good but missing you," I immediately texted back. I sat staring at my phone, waiting, anticipation building I was already squirming in my seat eith masochistic jealous excitement and anxiety at the mere chance I might be getting cucked tonight.

Ding went my phone again.

It was a picture message this time, of my boyfriend's big bull cock that I loved and worshipped so much, that I knew intimately inch by inch, achingly hard, precum glinting on the swollen head and wrapped round his thick shaft the beautifully manicured fingers of a woman I didn't know, a stranger. It took my breath away and without thinking my fingers found their way between my legs and I was touching myself without permission through the thin sheer fabric of my panties. I was already slick and hot. Underneath the picture was a text.

"I miss you, too. Infact, I was so lonely I found a friend. Does my little cucky fancy a show...?"

Quickly I texted back "yes please," he responded immediately with "go get your toy then, slut"

I dashed up the stairs, hopping onto the bed and grabbing my wand, excitedly waiting for my phone to ring...

More please

The wand hummed to life against my slippery slit through my knickers as a video call rang through. Immediately my phone screen was full of his thick cock and big heavy balls being stroked and caressed by her slippery, well lubed hands. Her fingertips gently teased and stroked at the head of his cock and I listened to his appreciative moans. I smiled into the camera and tilted it down to show my wet pussy through my knickers, my hips rocking now as I humped the vibrator.

"Show me your tits," I requested and showed me all of her, young gorgeous curves of soft caramel skin, completely naked so I could see her big pink nipples poking through my boyfriends fingers rock hard as he squeezed and caressed them. They looked perfect in his hands. Dark big eyes, shiny glossy long black hair and a big grin like a cat who'd got the cream. I didn't know who I felt more jealous of or who I wanted to fuck more.

"You're so hot," I murmured huskily as I turned up my vibrator. She giggled through a moan.

"Would you like to see us fuck?" She asked. I nodded.

"Mmmh, yes please..."

bradford

She placed the phone down propped up so I had a good view of them both and the bed. They began to kiss passionately, messy and sloppy I could see their tongues slipping and sliding together, hungrily, hands roaming all over each other's body, his grabbing her big round juicy ass hard, digging into the soft flesh, squeezing and spanking so her but jiggled. She pressed into him, back arching as his big hand slid round to between her legs and I could see through her parted thighs his thick fingers sliding in and out of her tight wet hole.

I carried on humping my vibrator, rubbing it on my clit and all the way up and down my pussy, I knew I'd be cumming soon if I didn't take care, I was just so horny and excited. He was fingering her faster, his piercing eyes locked on the camera for me my excitement built more and my cunt clenched as she gushed her sweet pussy juices all over his fingers.

"Oh God, I wish I could taste... Sir, please, am I allowed to cum...?"

bradford

By *9moodleCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

Loving it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"No," my dominant master growled to me, continuing to finger her hard, he liked to carry on even after a girl had cum, keep going and make her cum again, over and over, until she begged to stop. I gazed at her pussy lips gripping his fingers transfixed as I turned my wand down. I knew how good it felt to be fingered hard by him and I was excited to watch him flip her over and fuck her hard.

'Please Sir...' I asked again, horny, hoping he would at least tell me soon. She was beginning to squirm and beg now. He pulled his fingers out and pulled her onto his lap, I was surprised, but the view was better. Her big round booty bouncing up and down as she humped his big thick cock. I was grinding against the wand harder than ever, I was so juicy and wet it was running down my thighs, my asshole slick with pussy juice, nipples achingly hard pressing against the firm fabric of my bra. I fantasised about how good he must feel inside her, tight and slick from cumming, his cock was rock hard and huge. I vicariously devoured their pleasure with my eyes, little moaning panting noises escaping my lips even though I tried to stay quiet to hear every sound, every moan and groan from them, the dirty sound of her soft wet pussy sucking his big cock.

'Don't you dare cum babygirl,' my boyfriend groaned. I whined needily. 'No cumming for you... Only Sally gets to cum tonight. You're going to wait until Daddy's home and save your orgasms for him like a good little girl, aren't you?' I audibly groaned in dismay. He smiled, looking a little cruel, thrusting up into her his balls slapping against her flesh. 'You can touch yourself as much as you like, but no cumming,' My pussy clenched as the slut on my boyfriend's cock giggled and began to hump my boyfriend faster and harder, obviously turned on by my being humiliated and denied.

bradford

I slowed down touching myself completely, but still couldn't stop caressing my swollen clit with my fingertips and dipping my fingers into my tight sopping hole, squeezing my own breasts and tugging my own nipples, tormenting myself as I watched my boyfriend's fingers digging into her hips as he thrust up into her hard and fast.

Roughly, without any warning he mauled her body round to face me. Her face was flushed and her hair wild. She leaned back on her hands obligingly so I coild see everything as she sank down onto his cock facing me. I fantasised about looking up into her eyes and putting my mouth to use, licking her clit, his balls and shaft, tonguing up her sweet juices. I began to talk softly and tell her what I wanted. I was pleased as my words seemed to excite her and her hand found her own clit.

It wasn't long until she orgasmed again visibly gushing allover my boyfriends cock and balls. My pussy twinged and clenched as I heard the telltale sound of him cumming too, I knew the sounds he made well.

He pulled out of her and immediately I could see it was a big load, hot and dripping off the head of his cock, out her cunt onto the bed and his crotch.

They rested a moment, then my boyfriend reached out and picked up the phone.

"That's enough for you missy. Go brush your teeth, it's bedtime." He saw my face falter a little as I looked at them both jealously beginning to squirm and panic at the thought of them continuing all night, her staying with him, them waking together in the morning.

"Does baby wanna cum on Friday? It's only two more days remember... you can last till then for me can't you?" I remembered my place and quickly nodded. "Good girl... you're a very good girl, goodnight baby," I said goodnight back. I texted him after we hung up how much I loved him, he sent me the same.

I thought I'd be too restless to sleep, but I did...

I wonder what happened on the friday when he got home

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good so far any more coming ?