FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > In bed with Reece

In bed with Reece

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The sleepovers were less frequent as we entered our late teens, the principle difference is nowadays we were under the influence of alcohol. We were good friends and had been since school. We had been to a friends house, where we had some beers and tried a few sips of what I now know was a very expensive whiskey-it was a successful evening as I had managed to kiss a long time crush Hayley at the party.

I was staying at Reece's house that night, we had a quick cigarette before going inside, getting into our boxers and going to bed. I was on a sofa bed in Reece's room while he had the bed. In the middle of the night Reece said something which I didn't really respond to as I was half in and half out of sleep. When I next woke, I was surprised to find Reece sharing the sofa bed with me but again didn't pay much attention to it. Again I stirred and this time when I opened an eye, Reece and I were spooning my bare chest resting on his bare back with his bum tightly backed into my crotch and my arm around him-I was a little shocked at how we had ended up like this, my shock would turn to horror shortly as the contact between us was starting to make me hard-I hoped Reece wouldnt realise that my cock was now hardening in my boxers staining against his boxer covered cheeks. I managed to manoeuvre myself away and put a bit of distance between us, so that his mum wouldnt walk in the next morning thinking we were intimate together.

I took this cue to go to the bathroom and thought I would take advantage of the vacant albeit single bed Reece had vacated. I must have awoken Reece with my toilet trip, as 10 minutes later he slipped into the bed with me and whispered something in my ear about me taking his bed. We were tight for space and our legs, torsos and arms kept crossing and intertwining and i was starting to harden again. I don't know what came over me but I started to caress Reece's bum which he instantly responded to. I could tell by the way the sheets were moving Reece was jacking himself off-again not knowing what drove my actions I moved Reece onto his side and started to grind my now hard cock against his clothed bum, all that was stopping me penetrating him bare was 2 pairs of boxers shorts-i was now probing between his cheeks against his tight hole and he was pushing back onto me with real force almost willing my cock deep into him. I came all over the inside of my boxers and reached around to help Reece shoot his cum.

It was the first time we had such an encounter...was it the last?....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope it wasn't the last

By *ptomsMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Looking forward to more. Very horny

By *yeball91Man  over a year ago

southampton

Wow nice! Any more?