FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anonymous hotel meet

Anonymous hotel meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

First I'll enter the room look at you whilst I take my clothes off slowly calmly,

Once I'm naked I'll walk slowly to you hold your face gently but firmly, caress your lips softly witty my two fingers then kiss you gently.

I'll whisper in your ear softly "I'm going to Fuck you so hard" I then gently nibble your ear and caress it with my tongue.

I grab your neck and push you onto the bed.

My grip gets stronger round your neck not too much that you can't breath but you can feel the pressure

You start to feel my weight between your legs and I start ripping your buttons off your blouse exposing your cleavage and part of your bra.

You try to speak but the grip on your neck is too much you feel the blouse go and Your body is exposed.

I force you up with my hand still holding your neck you grasp on to my balls in excitement trying to check if this is turning me on as much as you, whilst you trail up my penis to my shaft feeling it throbing you notice you are blouse is on the floor and I am forcing your bra off.

I then lift you with my hand which completely takes your breath.

You see bra is off and our nipples exposed and being tickled by the hairs on my chin. I bring you back down and rip the skirt right off with ease from your body with both hands,

I then turn your around and pull your pelvis closer to me exposing your bum in the air.

You then feel my hand once again take control of your neck as I clasp just under your chin, again breathing doesn't feel normal you feel the pressure then you suddenly feel a warm hand spread your butt cheeks apart and a heavy wieght on your thighs you feel a STING on your butt cheek but it didn't feel like a hand that's when you know it was only a matter of time

You feel something cold drip down from your crack into your anus and then your pussy lips

Then you feel the vagina stretching and you try to moan again you can and then it happened

The tip cracked the seal and

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic