FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Humiliation

Humiliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingleguy1973 OP   Man  over a year ago

peterborough

We had a very experimental sex life. Our last purchase had been a strap-on which H used on me which dressed in her Mistress outfit of thigh length boots and pvc gloves. She really got in to character in Dom mode and I was often punished with a friendly slap with her riding crop. It was more about he being in control and I enjoyed her telling me what to do. The last time the strap-on came out, I ended up sucking cock for the first time too. An enjoyable experience that hadn't been repeated. Little did I know she would take things to another level.

She seemed to have lost interest in both playing Mistress and seeing me with other guys. The strap-on etc hadn't seen the light of day for a few weeks. I got home from work as usual on a Friday night. As I shut the door behind me I noticed her stood in full Dom mode. I made the usual cheery hi honey I'm home comment. Whack! She slapped me hard across the face. You only speak when spoken to she hissed. Now get up stairs and do as you're told. Yes Mistress i wimpered in reply.

In the bedroom I found a neatly typed set if instructions. I was to shave, shower and dress in the outfit on the bed and go downstairs. I looked on the bed and saw a maids outfit and high heels. I wondered what she meant about shaving. I had shaved for work and always kept my balls hairless. I saw a pair of hold ups and it dawned on me. I jumped in the shower and quickly shaved my legs.

Once dry I put on the fish net hold ups, the short, frilly skirt and top with little apron. I put on the high heeled shoes that actually fitted well and the long dark wig that was also there. I teeterered down the stairs and into the lounge.

Get on your fucking knees you worthless price of shit she barked. I obeyed. The walked behind me and kicked mevlegs apart and fastened my ankles with a restraint bar. I was told to keep my hands behind my back. She grabbed my hair and forced my sad back and roughly applied bright red lipstick to me. She stepped back and laughed at me. God you look pathetic she said. I was ordered to wait and to look down. I obeyed.

After what seemed an age I heard the front door and voices. There were footsteps in the stairs and eventually she came back in followed by someone else. I didn't dare look up. This is Madam Cynthia she told me. You will do what ever we tell you. Tonight you are here to please us and no one else. Now look up.

I saw Madam, she too was wearing thigh length boots but had on a black leather corset. She was slim and dark in contrast to H who was blond and curvy. I saw H was wearing a strap-on but not ours. Ours was pink and small. This one was much bigger and black. It looked menacing, I just hoped she would be kind enough to use plenty of lube.

Madam came over, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She leaned over to kiss me in the lips. There was nothing gentle about it though. I felt her bite my bottom lip. I was sure I tasted blood. I felt my cock start to get hard. Oh you like that she said, her voice quite low.

Yes Madam I replied.

Would you like to fuck me she asked

Yes Madam

By this point she had her back to me and was removing her corset. As she turned to face me I saw a flat chest and her erect cock

Maybe I'll just fuck you instead she laughed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Omg good start hope theres more to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it

peterborough

I could hear them both laughing at me. I don't know what I expected when the evening starred but it wasn't this. What is going to happen next I though. I didn't need to wait long...

She grabbed the back of my head and thrust her cock into my mouth. Previously I had taken as much cock in my mouth as I was comfortable with but not now. It was bigger and thicker than the last cock I'd had in my mouth. She rammed it in hard, her balls slapping against my chin and the tip hitting the back of my throats making me gag. As I gagged I was taking even more cock in my mouth. Saliva was dribbling down my chin and my eyes were watering but I was strangely enjoying being used. I wasn't giving a blow job, she was ducking my mouth hard.

By this point H was now behind me. Madam pulled her cock from my mouth and I was kicked violently in the back. I fell forward and put my hands out to break my fall. Wrong move, I had been told to keep my hands behind my back. I felt the stinging pain of the riding crop several times across my arse.

It hurt, it really did but at the same time it was strangely pleasurable. I had crossed a new boundary where pleasure and pain were difficult to tell apart.

Madam knelt in front of me and grabbed my head. Before I knew it she was fucking me mouth again. I felt the cool sensation of lube on my arse. The previous gentleness had gone. I wasn't being lubed up to make it more comfortable for me, I was getting lubed up purely so I could be fucked with the big strap-on. I felt the tip nudging against my arsehole and braced myself for what was to follow...

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Great story, look forward to hearing more

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Oh yes. More please

you lucky guy

[Removed by poster at 27/06/17 22:23:52]

Mmmmmm sounds great wish it was me being used

peterborough

I felt the tip of the strap-on against my tight hole. Previously there had been tenderness and preparation... a small butt plug or vibe and fingers to prepare me for the solid rubber cock that was to follow. There was none of that just a solid thrust. My arsehole was stretched like never before. Christ it hurt but at the same time it felt so good.

I tried to cry out in pain as I was violated with the huge rubber cock but I couldn't with my mouth full of real cock. They both fucked me and fucked me hard. My eyes were watering and I was dribbling as her huge cock thrust in and out of my mouth. They timed their thrusts in unison. One minute I felt so full of cock I thought they would touch inside me the next almost empty as they withdrew in preparation to thrust hard back into my mouth and arse.

I felt used, I felt humiliated.. on all fours, my legs splayed by a spreader bar, dressed as a sissy maid with lipstick on and a wig, a huge black rubber cock in my arse and 8 inches of hard, throbbing cock in my mouth but at the same time I was loving it.. I wanted to be used, I wanted to be abused.

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Lucky guy, would adore this myself xxx.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

peterborough

God they were fucking me hard. I was gagging and trying to moan with p,dasher at the same time.

I could hear them both verbally abusing me too. Telling me how I was a worthless bitch, how I was their bitch and how they would use be. Bring it on I thought, the more you humiliate me the more I like it.

Madam stopped and pulled her cock from my mouth. She grabbed my chin in her hand in a vice like grip. I'm going to cum soon and you will swallow every drop. Do you understand? I nodded. Whack! A slap across the face. Fucking s swear me bitch she screamed. Yes Madm, I'll swallow it all.. she said nothing and shoved her cock back in my mouth and started to fuck it again.

Suck it harder, suck it harder, make me cum she shouted. I was sucking as hard as I could between her fucking my face and never arse being brutally fucked wiyh a massive rubber cock.

Make me cuuuummmm and with that I felt very hot cum shoot deep in my threat. I felt like gallons of it. I struggled to swallow if all. I felt some dribble down my chin. Licking my lips I tried not to let any escape. I tasted cum for the first time and gleefully swallowed as much as I could,. I felt the rubber cock being pulled from my arse. The useless bitch hasn't swallowed it all. Swish, swish swish I felt the stinging pain of the riding crop.

I was pushed over on to me back. He squatted over my face so her arsehole was inches from my mouth. Lick me clean she ordered grabbing the spreader bar towards her. I was bent almost double, my tounge licking her arse clean while my own arse was exposed, my arms pinned at my sides. I felt the familiar sensation of lube on my arse and knew what was coming next...

coventry

Wow I love this

And me

peterborough

With H sat on my face pinning my arms down and rubbing her arse against me and holding on to the spreader bar so my feet were somewhere above my head, I couldn't move. I was totally at their mercy.

My arse was lubed up and I felt the tip of Madam's cock nudging my tight hole. Without a word she thrust into me. Her cock was even bigger than the strap-on I had just taken. My arse was painfully streatched yet pleasurably full of throbbing hard cock. I could feel her balls slapping against me wth each thrust. There was no tenderness in what she was doing, I was being fucked and fucked hard.

I could hear my Mistress moaning with pleasure as my tounge found her arse and I licked and probed it. I wanted to please them both, I didn't know how much more punishment I could take.

My arse was being pounded hard but I was loving it. Pain and pleasure were blending in to one now. I could feel her hard cock as it thrust in and out of my arse. She pulled it almost totally out and rammed it all the way in hard with each stroke getting faster and faster.

I could feel that she was getting close to cumming. I clenched my arse to make it feel tighter and make her cum. She moaned and I felt her spunk shoot deep inside me. They both climbed off and I was ordered to stand up.

Look at yourself and how pathetic you are. I caught sight of myself in the mirror. I was a mess... smudged lipstick, wig at an angle, whip marks on my arse, one hold up slipping down and spunk dribbling down my leg. The were right. I was pathetic and humiliated but I had loved every second and wanted more...

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

So horny

coventry

More for me too

Very horny story

Very nice darling I would love to go through the scenario

Luv Fee xxx

Very nice darling I would love to go through the scenario

Luv Fee xxx

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Lovemy scenario..now you have gained the experience maybe you like to try the same role_ play on me.or if anyone else is Interested in playing out this with me message me in private..

By *oannacd67TV/TS  over a year ago

worcester

Wht an awesome story got me hard n horny

Oh how I would love to be used like that

» Add a new message to this topic