FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A hard days night

A hard days night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was dating a girl called Lucy for several years. She was a farmers daughter with long dark hair and blue eyes, around 5" 6' tall, big breasts and a body with just the right amount of build, not too skinny. Lucy was a raving nymphomaniac, absolutely sex mad, and it wasn't because she was a farmer's daughter. There was no livestock on the farm; they grew wheat for breakfast cereals.

Whenever I took Lucy out it always, but always, ended up with us having sex, whether it was in the car in some secluded spot after an evening drink or two in the pub, in my bed at my house if my parents were out, in the woods near my house or once in the garden shed at the top of our garden with my parents preparing Sunday lunch in the kitchen and, I'm sure, knowing what we were doing.

One autumn afternoon I received a call at work from her to say she would like to have fish and chips at the seaside with me after I had finished.

After work I rushed home, showered and got dressed and drove over to her house some 10 miles away. She looked absolutely fabulous in tight jeans and a white T-shirt; close enough over her breasts to see some erect nipple. Delicious, no bra there then, I thought and she didn't need one, those breasts had a life of their own bouncing around in that shirt but there was no sag, the nipples were anchored just on the top of the breasts, pointing slightly upwards.

She jumped in the car, making those breasts jiggle and noticing my gaze, "Like anything you see" she said. "Yes, nipples", I replied.

"Well, take me up the road to our spot and do something about them then!" she demanded.

We had a special 'shagging spot' as we called it, not particularly inventive as names go but it was the best we could come up with at the time. About a mile up the road was a field entrance into which we could back the car and not be disturbed.

"I thought you wanted to go and have fish and chips at the beach?"

"Time for that later", she said, "come on what are you waiting for?"

I drove off to our spot, parked up and turned to her. She had pulled the T-shirt out of her jeans and had raised it so I could see those fabulous

sticky out nipples. I clamped my mouth over one, teasing it with my tongue while tweaking the other with a thumb and forefinger. Her breasts were

absolutely magnificent, no sag, not too hard, nipples on the top that stuck out about a quarter inch when aroused.

Her hands found my zip and released a bulge. She pulled back the foreskin and started to stroke my helmet, improving all the while my almost hard

cock. "Don't worry about too much foreplay" she whispered in my ear, "I already played and got wet at home". You dirty minx.

She pulled away, tipped her seat back to the fully reclined position and lifted her hips to shrug out of her jeans. Then she undid my belt and jeans and pushed mine down around my ankles. I climbed over the gear stick and laid on top of her, pushing my helmet into her. She had shortened her hair obviously listening to something I had said a few weeks before. Her lips were completely shaved and easily parted as I entered her and she was correct, she was wet. I slid in easily with no fuss.

Her hips rose to meet mine as my speed increased and with long and hard strokes, my mouth still on one nipple I exploded in her, some of it squeezing out around my shaft and running down her onto the car seat. "Not bad", she said, "but I need more, tonight you are really going to earn your keep. Ok we can go get the fish and chips now".

We cleaned up, dressed, raised the car seats and drove off towards the coast, on route we chatted about our days work, shared a joke or two and

listened to some music on the radio. The journey to the cost took about 45 minutes and after parking near the chip shop we bought our food and sat in the car looking out towards France, watching the cross channel ferries and oil tankers in the English Channel. Very romantic.

"Very good", she said licking her lips as she finished.

"Not bad at all", I agreed. "So earning my keep, what did you mean?"

"Well we need to stay out for the night", she said.

"OK, where?"

"Well we passed several B&B's on the way into town with Vacancy signs", she said, "Let's try one of those".

We drove back along the front and on one of the side streets found a small B&B with an illuminated vacancy sign. There was free parking on the

forecourt so we parked, and went inside. A rather nice lady in her mid 50's answered the service bell and made our booking. She showed us up to the room which was clean and comfortable with a double bed. Looking at me she asked if I was OK to collect our baggage from the car without help. I lied through my teeth saying yes knowing full well we had none. With a glint in her eye she bbade us good night even though it was only 9 o'clock and left the key with us.

Lucy grabbed me as soon as she had left and said, "OK earn your keep", planting her lips on mine, her tongue forcing my lips apart. Already my cock was stiffening as she pulled down the zip on my jeans. Those marvellous nipples were hard again and poking through the T-shirt material. I dropped my head to suck one through the shirt. My cock now released from my jeans was rapidly hardening. Lucy turned away and took off all her clothes and lay on the bed. "Service me, now", she demanded. I dropped my trousers, threw

off my shirt, pants and socks and climbed on top of her, my cock sliding into her easily.

After a few deep thrusts she indicated that she wanted to ride me. I picked her up and we turned over, my cock still inside her hot box. As I laid back she began to ride me fast, her pubic bone rubbing hard against mine, her clit rubbing on my pubic hair, her hands on my chest. I loved the position but it would never last, I found it much too exciting and with a grunt unloaded a second helping of jizz deep inside her. I could see her face as she felt it warm inside, a smile creeping across her face even though she had not yet cum this evening. Something would have to change soon.

Jumping off me and splattering my thighs with my cum she said, "OK, lets go do the slot machines on the front". We quickly cleaned up with a towel,

dressed and went out into the cool autumn evening to walk to the front. I kept one hand on her pert bottom all the way there with my middle finger wrapped under her against her butt hole.

We bought ten pounds worth of tokens and blew it fairly quickly, winning almost nothing. We wandered outside and walked back to the B&B. On the way Lucy kissed me deeply and asked if I was ready. I, for some reason thinking she meant for sleep, said yes. Back in the room she removed her clothing and mine, then pushed me back on the bed and greedily started slurping noisily

on my cock, attempting to raise it into action. Suddenly I could feel a finger exploring my bum while the rest of her hand cradled my balls. Again I could feel a stiffening in my cock.

After a few minutes of mouth action and sporting a good erection I turned her around so she was lying on me, her mouth round my cock and my face full of her pussy. I licked and tickled around her inner upper thighs, knowing what I was doing was working with the different forces being put on my cock. My tongue licked her lips lice an ice cream cone and her hips pushed her fanny closer to my face. I managed to get both hands around her bum and pull open her cheeks, my tongue licking around from her fanny to her bum. There

was still a finger in mine.

I pulled her clit hood back and took her clitoris into my mouth, lightly nibbling and sucking on it, being careful to make sure there was plenty of spit for lubrication. My right hand came around to the side and I introduced my middle finger into her, pushing down on the rough area inside just behind the pubic bone as I continued to suck on her. Slowly the pressure of her pussy in my face increased and then started to move up and down. There was plenty of lubrication now. Suddenly there was a great flood of lubrication, my cock was released from her mouth and she groaned, grinding her fanny onto my finger and mouth. She jumped off me and sat on my cock, frantically

pumping up and down, knowing that with her on top I couldn't last. Amazingly after just a few minutes I came again and gave her a third load of jizz, all in about 4 hours.

Spent at last I thought we might sleep. Lucy lay down beside me, one hand on my cock and balls, kissed me and said goodnight. We drifted off to sleep with the sound of the sea. I don't know what time it was but later in the darkness I had this feeling of being sucked inside out. Lucy had my cock in her mouth again and had already raised an erection. "Quick", she said, "Before it goes, doggy, now". Groggily I got round behind her and speared into her wet fanny. She pulled her legs together forcing mine outside of hers, tightening her lips around my shaft and increasing the sensation. As I thrust forward she pushed back. My balls slapping up underneath her. She

reached back and cradled and tickled them especially at the base where the perineum starts. Again that finger was working its way towards my bum, with little tickling motions.

Although doggy is my second favourite position and it drives me wild, after three unloads deep inside her I was sceptical that another could be found. Anyway I pushed and shoved, my cock staying hard and eventually I could feel

the familiar feeling deep inside, my breathing quickened as did my thrusting and I pulled out of her to deposit a small load of cream on her arse cheeks. She reached round, wiped some up with her finger and rubbed it into her erect nipple. So fucking hot, so fucking sexy this girl. Then she said, "That's enough for tonight, see you in the morning". We went back to sleep, her cradling my sore cock and balls again.

At 7:35 I awoke to hear Lucy in the shower and the seagulls outside the window. I wandered into the bathroom to find it filled with steam and the

message 'Join me' marked on the mirror with soap, I opened the sliding door to the shower cubicle and wrapped my hands around her to reach up to her breasts from behind. As always the nipples were hard. She was covered in

soap and rubbing her pussy. I took over for her working up a good lather before pushing one finger up and inside her. She raised one leg up the wall onto the low soap dish to allow me better access. I crouched down and slid under her and licked at her pussy, pulling her wide open. She tasted of soap, not too nice. "Let's get out of here", I said.

We got out of the shower, dried each other and went into the bedroom. "Ok", said Lucy, "number 5". She pulled me on the bed, rolled under me, grabbed my cock, already hard, stuffed it into her mouth and raised her hips up so I could lick her. I pushed a pillow under her hips to support her and opened her legs as wide as they would go, thus pulling her lips open. I pulled each lip in turn into my mouth and sucked on it before changing to the other, leaving her clit for later. I could feel my whole length inside her mouth, her tongue out and licking down towards my balls.

After a few minutes I moved to her clit, she was getting so wet, I pulled back the clit hood and licked all around inside her, avoiding her clit if I

could, but it was there and ripe for the taking. Long slow licks across it drove her wild and she pushed me off, motioned me to turn around and enter her. Again my cock slid in easily, plenty of lubrication. My foreskin was feeling a little sore, but a nice sore, as it rode too and fro across my

helmet and I slid easily in and out of her. She pulled her legs up and put them on my shoulders so I could drive deeper into her. Her hips thrust up to meet me and as she came I came inside her again. As soon as I had come she pushed me out of her and grabbed my cock taking it into her mouth to lick the last spurts and clean it, pulling the foreskin right back.

When she had finished cleaning me up, she ran back to the shower washed again. I showered after her and then we both dressed. We went downstairs to pay the bill for the room but the landlady wouldn't let us go, insisted that we had paid for B&B and that we should stay for breakfast, with a knowing glint in her eye and a smile on her face. How much did she suspect? Or know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What was the landlady after