FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Delivery

Delivery

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untime512 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I recently started working doing deliveries...

I have always been a huge fan of women's worn panties for a long time, and a few days ago was really my lucky day! I went round to deliver something to a women who looked as though she lived alone I think I caught her a little early as she opened the door in just a dressing gown and from the looks of it I think she had nothing underneath as I could see a little through a gap in the gown. She asked if I could help her with it inside so being a gentlemen I certainly did, she asked me to take it into the kitchen whilst she just popped up stairs as I was going into her kitchen I noticed she was half into loading up some washing. On top I seen a little sexy thong looked very messy too made me super excited as I noticed it I heard her coming back down the stairs. This time she was dressed in just a tiny pair of shorts and a vest top, she was a middle aged women around 40-45 but looked amazing blonde and perfect legs just what I love! She asked if I wanted a drink for assisting with moving the item in for her I kindly took this offer up. I sat down and watched her in the very short shorts revealing her firm arse as she leaned over. I couldn't help but stare thinking how I could get my hands on the sexy panties!....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

This story looks like delivering a hard on

More please.

By *r MarriedMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Manchester

Well during enjoying my drink due to the amazing view I had... the women asked if I minded setting up her new item dealing with the same or similar things daily I happily accepted to help as I began to get my job done she left me alone in her kitchen this was my best chance to get her sexy panties so I jumped at the chance I grabbed them out and also had an additional cheeky look through the other things in there was surprised at the sexy style and look of this sexy women's underwear! I popped the red pair what had been on my mind all day in my pocket and then found myself with a black little thong in my hand now they were a cotton material and had a huge stain inside them this suddenly made my cock rock hard. I could here upstairs the women was moving around so knew i wouldn't be interuptted anytime soon so I placed her black little thong against my face and smelt them they were delicious I ran my tongue down them tried to taste her juices... I was in heaven and very horny I had to grab my cock to keep it calm.. I looked down and noticed a good pile of washing so with the black thong on my mouth I decided to get my cock out and stood above all the washing with my rock hard cock out wanking over the taste and fear that I may get caught....

And...and...?

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Need to finish this story

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Did she catch you

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Need to read what happens

Manchester

Well I was now close to shooting my load all over so I decided to make it more interesting I grabbed another pair from the wash basket and wrapped them around my cock they still felt a little moist, I could here that the women was still busy upstairs so knew I would be okay to finish off what I started... so I wanked into a wet pair of panties whilst I had a messy black thong now in my mouth. I was so horny... but suddenly I heard a voice "what are you doing in here" I turned round and seen a different women she was a similar age blonde too looked like she had just come from work a short tight pencil skirt on and a white blouse with quite a few buttons undone... I threw the panties of my cock and into the basket I didnt think she noticed that I had them on my cock just the thong in my mouth was hardly unnoticeable. " I was just here delivering this, sorry" I apologised the women then went to the stairs and shouted up for the other women to come down saying "look at what I have come home too" I didn't know what to expect I stood there cock ready to explode and a little black thong still in my hand and the red panties in my pocket ready to save for later! .....

Mmmmmmm

Brilliant, keep it going

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Finish off please

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

So she is dressed for sex and you're thinking about wanking in her knickers? Lol

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Hope they give you what you deserve

"Hope they give you what you deserve "

In trouble no boyo .

Manchester

Okay...

So I was sat nervously waiting for these two sexy women to come back in wondering what she was going to say when she found out... they both came into the kitchen where I was. The women who first let me in began to ask what had happened and she then told her she come home from work early and caught me going through there laundry I instantly apologised. But to my shock the first women then came a little closer and cheekily said if you wanted to taste me you should have just asked! I was gobsmacked my cock still not exploded but was back throbbing wondering what was going to happen as the other women still didn't look to impressed. "No he didn't have your knickers he had mine stuffed in his mouth" the original women who's name I finally got replied "ohh jess don't be so boring let him enjoy them you could get something in return" she gave me a very cheeky smile and asked if I wanted to see how good she tasted. I didn't know what to say but instantly just replied with "yes please" she told me to come over to her and sit down I off course did as I was told and sat down looking up at them both they could see my cock bulging out my pants. "So you like to taste a women's worn knickers do you" Sarah asked... I just nodded she turned to jess and said "jess has always been the good girl I have always been the naughty one she is my younger sister" at this moment I was too horny for words I complimented them both and explained I was sorry but thought she was a very sexy women with an even sexier underwear collection. " I can tell that" jess replied as she looked down at my tight pants, "shall we give him something better then a pair of knickers to remember us by" Sarah asked jess... I was super excited right now and was curious what was going to happen!

Manchester

I sat and awaited jess to reply, "well first I want to see what I will be getting, get your cock out and finish what you started" jess demanded. I hesistated but then couldn't resist, I pulled my cock out both gave a good smile to each other and watched as I played with my cock for them. "So which panties tasted nicest" Sarah asked... "I only tasted the black thong on top of the pile" she went to investigate... "that is yours jess, so you still don't know how good I taste"... she gave me such a look I nearly cum but did my best to hold it in then I confessed. "I do have this pair I was saving for when I was home later"... I pulled the red pair out of my pocket and revealed it! " that one is mine so you haven't tasted that yet" she questioned she told me to taste and if I was good enough l will have something better to take home. Jess said she would be right back and left to go upstairs now Sarah came and sat next to me she put my hand on her leg run it up them then slid her tiny shorts to one side I could feel her panties they were a little damp and she pressed my finger hard against her clit and let out a soft moan... I had to cum and I said " carry on like this these panties will be covered in my cum" her response made me weak "that's what I want your cum dripping all over them so I can lick them clean and taste us both" suddenly I heard foot steps coming back down it was jess again she had a little bag with her and she had changed! For my pleasure I'm guessing as now she was stood in her pencil skirt still and just a sexy bra and had changed her heels to some very sexy shiny ones I was very excited! She stood in front of me and asked "do you want a better taste of me" "yes please" I replied expecting her to maybe sit on my face or at least put her pussy in my mouth instead she put her hand up her skirt and I seen her knickers drop to her ankles! She lifted her leg up and her knickers was right next to my face again this was a nice black pair good material from what I could feel. I looked down her legs and seen her perfect pussy! I wanted it but instead "take these panties and lick them clean whilst I watch you shoot your load into my sisters knickers" I off course did as I was told I slipped them off her ankle and pushed them against my face they was wet and warm from her pussy. "I have had them on since 7 this morning" baring in mind it was now around 4/5pm "I also enjoyed a good play before work so my cum has been dropping out into them all day" I could tell they smelt strong and felt sticky I licked them and licked them until my cock couldn't take it and squirted my cum all over the red panties they both had a very delightful look on there faces.....

Manchester

So I now sat there with a very wet thong in my mouth and a very wet thong around my cock! Sarah instantly did as she suggested and got down and took her thongs from around my cock with her mouth slowly running her tongue down my cock to tease me even more! Jess looked at me and said "now Sarah will duck your cock till your hard enough for us again whilst I make you eat my pussy" so they lay me down and jess squated over my face and ordered me to eat her pussy it was amazing looked like a tight juicy pussy and boy was I right I ran my tongue all over got her nice and wet then slid my tongue inside her pussy I could feel Sarah licking her sexy panties whilst rubbing them on my cock she wrapped them back around my cock and began sucking I was hard in no time but carried on licking her juicy Pussy as it was delicious jess suddenly lifted up and asked me " I hope your okay with getting messy" I didn't know what she meant by this as she lowered her pussy back onto my tongue! I continued and felt her go lower and lower until she was moaning loader and loader she suddenly lifted up and rubbed her pussy above my face until she exploded all over me she squirted so much id never seen anything like it I was left so sticky and wet felt so horny! She turned to Sarah! "Now it's your turn..." they switched positions Sarah sat above me and slowly slid of her shorts jess didn't waste any time her mouth was already around my cock! Sarah was over my face wearing just some leopard print panties! "There super sexy" I told her as she began to take them off but as she heard she stopped. "Well u make me cum in these and you can have them" I never say no to a challenge so happily accepted I pulled her down and ran my tongue over her pussy through her panties and began to feel her pussy get wetter and wetter I could hear her moaning very load much more vocal then jess I was super horny and ready to blow another huge load all over jess as she took all of my cock!

So horny right now

Manchester

I could feel Sarah getting very wet as she began moaning loudly and grabbing me so I got deeper in her I grabbed her perfect legs and ran my hands down her legs and found my hands fondling around her feet I noticed she had her toes painted a very nice red to match the very sexy panties I just blew my load in earlier. I felt myself ready to blow then could feel jess had took my cock out her mouth and was wanking me over her face... she told me to make her all sticky and within seconds that's what happened my cock exploded and shot all over her face... within seconds Sarah had lifted up and pulled her panties back over her pussy as I looked up I noticed a huge damp patch appear in her panties she had cum all over them... she lifted off and slipped them off and stood in just her vest she popped them on the side and turned back to me looked at jess and told me off! " well you have certainly left jess very messy!" She walked over and run her finger over the cum on her face and licked her finger then complimented me telling me it was delicious she then kissed her and licked all the cum off as they passed it through there mouths kissing. "Thank you for pleasing us both is there any other things you would want from us" my eyes seemed to run down there legs to there feet jess noticed this! " I see you like the look off our feet?!" She asked " I do love a women in heels" I said "well if you want to take that messy pair of panties home you will massage our feet for us both" Sarah demanded they both sat on the sofa and guided me onto the floor I was sat in between them both with one leg on either shoulder I began to kiss each leg up and down till I got to there feet jess still had her very sexy heels on and pushed her feet towards my mouth I couldn't help but kiss them as I did jess moaned quite loudly I stopped "is this something you enjoy" I asked " yes I love my pretty little feet to be played with" I continued to worship both there feet whilst my cock grew hard once again they noticed this and lay me onto my back and at this point they come over and stood over my waist running there feet over my cock we want you to cum over our pretty feet I couldn't resist I wanked my cock whilst they took turns sliding there feet over my face and into my mouth until I was ready to cum they both repositioned and got in a perfect position so I could easily shoot my load over both of there feet jess had one heel on and Sarah just her bare feet. Me loving heels more tried my best to aim all over her heels mostly and to my surprise both ended up covered in my cum and they sat and rubbed there feet against each other's so it was all over I was completely satisfied then Sarah threw my pants over to me and told me it was time to leave I was super pleased with this day but was very upset as was hoping to feel how good there pussy would have felt on my cock! But didn't argue as I was going home with my cock satisfied and a nice wet pair of panties to remember the day. Once I was dressed Sarah turned to me and said " if my husband wasn't due home I'd have kept you here all night you bad boy!" She then passed me a piece of paper with her number and said "we will arrange some more fun when there both home alone again" and kissed me on the cheek! Was the hottest deliver ever!

» Add a new message to this topic