FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strap on fun

Strap on fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owielad OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

So recently bought a 7 inch strap on and today had the chance to give a good going.

Young lad cam round for a massage in the row of toys he spotted the strap on and said that he'd like a look. I gave it too him and as he was looking at it and feeling he was getting hard, he blushed and said wow that feels weird, I asked if he like to experience it to which said I think I would yeah so after a fairly long hot sweaty massage session I started to toy with his tight arse.

I put a medium sized butt plug which elicited a moan from the young guy I then replaced it with a larger one which had him whimper as it hit home, I then said are you ready for it to which he said yes.

I put the strap on over my hard cock and as he took a long draw on his poppers I slid the strap on into his tight arse, he was shaking with excitement and as I started the pace up his cock was getting harder in next to no time he was shooting a huge amount of cum on the massage table without his cock even being touched.

As he cum his whole body shook and we collapsed onto the bed him laying in the huge wad of cum he'd shot.

Deffo a good afternoon he loved the experience looking forward to his next visit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Why not just fuck him with your cock

By *antoriniMan  over a year ago

Banks,Southport

» Add a new message to this topic