FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The dominant bull

The dominant bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layboi69 OP   Man  over a year ago

alfreton

So im doing the shop one afternon and as im walking around the supermarket i notice this couple looking at me and smile so i return the smile and carry on about my day only to see them behind me looking and giggling to each other.

I aproach them out of curiosity and ask if i knew them from somewhere? (i would have rembered if i did tits like that)

The reply was no i dont think so but would you like to the cuck replied with his wife smiling at me.

Obviously i replied yes shure would you guys like to join me for a drink some time.

Without hesitation the wife said of course what am i doing after shopping?

At this point im getting a little cautious but exited as i could see her cleavage thinking to my self what a pair.

The cuck could see me looking and was rubbing his wifes bum grinning.

We exchange numbers and arrange a drink for later that night.

At this point im thinking great a threesome so freshen up and head out the door palms sweating butterflys going mental.

I arrive at this quite and empty little pub in middle of no where and order a drink only to be served by the cuck.

He comes through and bolts the doors as if we were having a lock in and asks me up staires to his home while his wife gets ready.

We head away up to this dark but feintly lit front room i take a seat and he dissapears.

Sat alone on a strangers couch in candle light with no idea what is going to happen im sipping my drink quite fast then the wife enters she is wearing a lovely silk robe with a lace net body stocking on underneath!!

My jaw is on the floor her breasts glistend from the oil she had applied.

She sits besides me and whispers in my ear as she starts to rub my semi hard erection "fuck me as sissy boy up staires watches!"

My cock swells as she whispers she then procedes to unviel my throbbing cock and places her lightly made up lips around the tip.

She then procedes to tell me i must humilate and make her husband feel useless!

And leads me upstaires to the bedroom where the cuck awaited his comands

We sit him in the corner of thr room as she undresses me kissing me all over as he watches.

As she unbuttons my trousers my throbing cock flaps down across her cheek with her letting out a little mmmm and a giggle she procedes to place my cock in her mouth while she have her back to her little sissy husband.

I can see by this point hes starting to get arroused so i tell him to turn around he can listen as she gaggs on my cock!

Eagerly he spins around rubbing himself!

The wife was having none of that and told me to tie him he can watch but not touch a thing.

I tid him up sat him in the corner while telling him how im going to fill his wife with my seed.

As he sat in the corner she then proceeds to masturbate on the bed as he watches she tells me to join her on the bed.

I climb upon the bed placing my cock towards her face she doesnt stop eye contact with her sissy husband at any time while sucking me.

The cuck is getting verry aroused at this point pre cum is starting to make the tip of his tiny penis visable.

The wife leans over to him and says "hes going to cum in me and nothing you can do about it!" Hes asking her not to but we tell him to be quiet and watch she wants it she gets it.

She reached through her thighs while on all fours and places my hard cock into her trimmed quivering pussy.

As i enter the first time i go hard and deep so she gasps as im fucking her shes continiously telling her husband that he needs to learn to fuck like a man!!

Cuck is starting to cum at this point so i pull my sopping wet cock from her to have him clean up shoving my cock deep down his throat and then back into his awaiting wife.

I lay the cuck on the floor and take his wife above him as i fill her lovely dripping cunt up with my seed i pull out to have it explode all over the cucks face....tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG a fucking great story . Very horny .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start . Keep it going

» Add a new message to this topic