FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife with her last boyfriend

Wife with her last boyfriend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some while ago my wife's ex boyfriend, my predecessor, came up from Cornwall to visit his old mates. My wife was part of that crowd so was invited to join them at their old stomping ground. As the evening finished,and as my wife recounted, she gave her ex a lift back to where he was staying. All the while talking about how great her blow jobs were and the sex. This turned her on so she decided to pull into a quiet area they had once used and immediately decided to take his cock into her mouth. She had a summer dress on and had hitched it up which proved too much of a temptation for her ex lover who then proceeded to lower the seat in the car and fuck her for old times sake. Since his marriage was apparently sexless he didn't take more than twenty minutes before filling her pussy with cum. When she got home, she didn't tell me any of this until I had gone down on her and had fucked her myself. I thought that she'd just come home horny, although I did think she was more moist than normal! I certainly wasn't cross or jealous, it still turns me on if I think about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

While on holiday the other year in Mexico for my youngest daughter's wedding i fucked my ex wife one afternoon in my room it was her that left me for my mate next door, leaving me with our two daughters to bring up. Sent her back to my ex mate full of my cum after fucking her in different postions i'd come to enjoy after we split up and i was foot loose and fancy free.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic