FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprising three-way club meet

Surprising three-way club meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luemeanie69 OP   Man  over a year ago

north/south

Reposting this from a few years ago. Can't find it on here, but maybe new readers might enjoy it.

Not so much a fantasy, rather a fantasy that unexpectedly came to reality.

Here's my little story.

Saturday evening and it's cocktail night at a local swingers club. Bow-ties for the fellas. So after a long hot shower I'm dressed in my rarely used black-tie dinner suit. A few dabs of the YSL knicker-dropper and I'm off out.

When I arrive at the club my heart sinks as I look around and see no-one dressed up for cocktails and I feel a bit foolish standing at the bar in my suit and best Versace shoes. All dressed up to the nines whilst other are in jeans and trainers.

Whilst some of the girls did look fantastic, it wasn't the slinky cocktail dresses, LBDs and backless numbers I was expecting. Not even a pearl necklace. At least when I dress down to a towel I won't stand out as much, I thought to myself.

The cocktails the club were serving looked delicious, but as I was driving I was sticking to water, and after a mingling for a while it was time to pop upstairs and dress in the very flattering white towel.

Club wear is always a bit of a problem. Women look fabulous in their sexy underwear, corsets, stockings, heels. But if us men try anything we run the risk of looking like we've just stepped out of a FGTH video, and the towel isn't the most fetching of looks.

The top floor of the club had a few private rooms, one large orgy room with two massive beds, two comfy sofas and a strange contraption for bending someone over and tying them down. I thought I'll have to explore that on another visit. The other large room is a couples only room with a viewing window. No beds in there, just pillows and soft throws.

I settle down on one of the sofas in the dimly lit orgy room. On the two beds directly in front of me are a mass of bodies. One bed has three couples on it. One of the girls had caught my eye downstairs. She was wearing an A-line orange dress cut high up that showed off her beautiful long legs. Now she is in a sexy pair of white and black knickers and bra and looked even more stunning.

She turns to one of the other ladies on the bed and they begin to kiss. Her partner slides his hand between her legs and starts to rub her though her knickers. I sit back to enjoy the show.

Some other couples are watching also.

A couple on the sofa to my left are as transfixed as I am, their hands slowly rubbing each other. Everyone is quiet expect for the moans and slurps emanating from the couples playing on the two beds in front of us.

A women enters the room. I'd glanced her briefly downstairs as I arrived, Then she was wearing a short black leather skirt, black stockings and heels. Now she was just in a pair of satin knickers, tall and slim with very pert beasts that got my mouth salivating immediately.

To my surprise she sat down next to me on the sofa. We didn't speak. Our eyes locked on the orgy unfolding across the room.

She began to stoke herself over her knickers. This was a massive turn on. We spoke briefly, both saying how turned on we were watching. Her hand moved down inside her knickers.

My hand brushed her thigh. She started to moan softly as she continued rubbing herself. I got a bit braver and put my hand on her knee. She didn't protest. I moved it slowly up her thigh, down the inside, up to her just below her panties. She moaned louder. I took this as a positive sign!

Still mesmerised by the show on the two beds we didn't look at each other. Now I moved my hand to her knickers, she removed her hand and I began to stroke her mound. It was hot. As I brushed my fingers across it I could feel her getting more and more turned on. She moaned softly, and whispered to me; "I like that."

With this encouragement I began to rub her harder, I could feel the dampness and heat increasing, she was defiantly enjoying this and so was I. The feeling of her wet pussy under my hand, encased in her silky knickers was wonderful.

The orgy on the bed in front was in full swing. Cocks were being sucked, pussies licked and fucked, breasts sucked. It was a sight to behold and I had my hand on a hot, wet pussy pleasuring the stranger who had just sat down besides me moments ago.

We turned our heads to each other and without a word being spoken our lips came together and we shared our first kiss. It was soft, sensual but incredibly sexy. Our tongues were soon dancing, my hand still between her legs and hers now stroking my leg.

All of a sudden the amazing sex scenes not two yards away were forgotten as we kissed deeper and deeper. My fingers were getting wet. I broke away and moved my body between her legs, kneeling on the floor. We kissed again and my hands moved up each one of her legs, up the inside of her soft white thighs and towards her pussy.

I kissed her deeply once again, and moved my hands up to her firm breasts, I had to take them in my mouth, so I began to kiss down her neck. My body was close to hers, my erect cock was now rubbing against her pussy as my towel slipped to the floor. As I kissed my way down to her breasts I began to push my groin to hers, to feel my rock up against her hot mound. She moaned loudly as I took one of her nipples into my mouth. I started to suck, lightly, then deeply, now taking more and more of her breast into my mouth. I brushed my teeth other the nipple and gave it a playful nibble before again taking as much as I could in my mouth and sucking. All the while my hard cock was rubbing up and down her pussy, the wetness of her knickers now covering the head of my cock.

We are now completely focused on each other and the pleasure we are both giving, our surroundings have now disappeared completely, the orgies forgotten. We kiss passionately for a few moments, then I look into her eyes. "Shall we go to the couple's room and take this further?" I ask. She smiles broadly; "Mmmmm yes please!"

We get up and move across the landing and into the room reserved for couples and single ladies. There are no beds, just soft thick futons on the floor and cushions scattered about. It's dimly lit, a lava lamp and some Christmassy type LEDs on the wall. There is a large rug hanging on one wall and the whole room has a Persian feel to it.

We enter through an open door which has beads down across it. There is a large window that voyers can look though, but no single men are allowed in.

I lie her down, and we begin kissing again, my body now between her legs. Another couple lie down next to us and begin kissing each other.

The feeling of her tongue on mine is wonderfully sensual. We are kissing deeply. Hot, open mouths, our bodies grinding against each other. Her hands are on my back and bottom pulling me closer to her. My cock pushed hard against her pussy, only the fabric of her knickers is preventing me from penetrating her.

I break the kiss and move to her neck, planting kisses from just below her ear, down her neck. She arches her back as I suck on her neck and kiss more and more forcefully. Slowly I move further down. I want to taste her breasts again. The nipples are hard. Grabbing one in each hand I kiss between then, tweaking the nipple and hearing her react with a moan.

I have to have her in my mouth. With my right hand I grab her breast and lower my mouth over it, flicking the nipple with my tongue. She bucks against me. She likes this. My left hand is massaging the other breast and now I use my mouth to begin sucking the nipple. It's so hard. My tongue circles it, then I nibble again before pushing down forcefully and taking almost the whole tit in my mouth. Devouring it hungrily. Moving on to her left breast I do the same. The feeling of my cock rubbing against her hot pussy is driving me wild. I just have to get down there and taste her.

Leaving her sweet nipples I kiss my way down her trim and firm body. Down to her belly, then lower and lower. Now her pussy is right in front of my face, she's pushing her hips up, forcing her pussy onto my mouth. I open, and use my tongue to lick up and down her knickers. It feels amazing.

I look up and she's in ecstasy. Eyes closed moaning. I have to taste her now! I move her knickers to one side and lick her for the first time. Mmmmm, she tastes delicious. Hot and wet. Now my tongue begins its journey around her pussy. I quickly find her clit and immediately start to flick it with my tongue, then suck it deeply into my mouth. It feels amazing.

The couple next too us are doing exactly the same thing. The girl, a buxom black girl wearing a sexy negligee, is on her back, her partner's head is buried between her legs, as mine is with my partner. My girl reaches over and brushes the other girls breast with her hand. The girl is reaching down with her right arm, I slide my hand over her hers then up her arm. We grab each others forearms hard. She is bucking from her partners cunninglingus and I am licking and sucking hard on my girls pussy.

Before long all four of us are lost in the moment. My girl leans over and begins to kiss the girl lying next to us. I wasn't expecting this. What a sight! They kiss passionately, whilst both having their pussies licked and sucked by willing mouths.

There's nothing better than licking a nice hot, wet pussy and I'm totally engrossed between my girl's legs that I don't even notice that the other man has moved to one side and is now just watching.

My girl pulls me up to her and we kiss. My mouth is covered in her juices and I enjoy the feeling of it between our mouths, letting her taste herself. She moved herself to one side and I take her place lying down. She moves down my body and grabs my cock with her hand, in a heartbeat her mouth is engulfing the head of my cock. Oh, it feels so good. She begins sucking me, taking me deeper and deeper in her mouth. This feeling is amazing.

The girl lying next to us has moved closer, without even a thought we are kissing. How did this happen? All of a sudden I am on my back having an amazing blow job whilst kissing another sexy girl. It's fair to say I felt like I was in heaven! How could this get any better?

Well it did.

We kissed for what seemed like a very long time, but the other girl was hungry for cock. She slid down my chest, down to my groin where my girl was sucking me. Then I feel her mouth on my cock. The two girls are taking it in turns to suck me. First one, then the other. The feeling of the different hot mouths taking my cock deep inside their wet mouths is simply divine.

All of a sudden I can get another feeling on my cock. Now they are sucking it together, a mixture of sucking me, licking and kissing each other all at once. I'm in ecstasy and trying hard not to come. I've not even had so much as a sentence with my girl, or even a word with the other, so I've no idea if they want or like a heavy stream of cum shooting between their mouths. The idea is too much for me. I have to think of something else!

Can you imagine having one of your all time fantasies becoming a reality - two hot girls sucking on your cock? The feeling is immense and you can't help but think how incredibly amazing it would feel to cum and see the two girls tasting and licking your hot white juice between them, but knowing you MUST NOT DO THAT!

So here I am enjoying my ultimate fantasy but now I have to block out the pleasure or else I'll explode!

Before I have to resort to thinking of Margret Thatcher to stop myself my girl come up to kiss me. This breaks my block and I enjoy our mouths coming together and tongues again dancing.

We move our new friend onto her back. I've hardly given her partner a thought, and I notice him out of the corner of my eye sitting watching. I hope he's enjoying the view as much as I am taking part in it.

Now I want to taste the new girl. I quickly lower myself between her legs. She's soaking wet. I'm sure her partner was fucking her earlier, now my tongue is deep inside her. Licking and probing. My partner is kissing her.

Every-time I lick her clit hard I can hear a moan escape from between the two mouths locked in a passionate kiss. This only serves to drive me on more, and my head is buried between her thighs, my tongue working overtime on her clit, I'm licking and sucking and tasting her juices. I cannot get enough. I could spend forever here.

My partner must feel the same. She's broken away from kissing this beauty we've not even spoken to yet, and brings her face down to mine. We kiss. She tastes the other girls juices. Then we both bring our heads down and tongues together and lick this beautiful pussy in tandem.

My head's all over the show. Another fantasy of mine, me and another girl licking a pussy together, is coming true. I've no idea how I got into this situation. It just happened. And it happened magically. There is nothing better than when things just come together like this organically. No awkward questions, no empty chit-chat, just pure passion and attraction surging forward and sex taking over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Nice !!!

By *lectriceelMan  over a year ago

around

Good times in the townhouse

By *luemeanie69 OP   Man  over a year ago

north/south

Would love to hear stories from other people's favourite club nights.

A very good night!

» Add a new message to this topic