FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Double trouble

Double trouble

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otLips 69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Here or There

“So what opportunities are there for two businessmen looking for fun in this town?" Alan asked, a sly grin on his handsome face and a wicked glint in his steel blue eyes.

Sasha shifted in her seat, her black dress riding up to expose more of her thighs. She noticed the not-so-furtive glances this action elicited from Alan and his colleague, Kevin, seated next to her in the booth. She had been on the receiving end of admiring looks all day from the two out-of-towners and now that the drinks had begun to flow, she no longer pretended not to notice and allowed her professional demeanor to slip quite precipitously.

She had been assigned by Philip, her boss, to take care of them and as they were important clients, ensure that they got settled and prepared for the big presentation the next day.

They had spent the morning sorting out their accommodation at the hotel whose bar they were currently drinking, courtesy of the company's credit card, paperwork and other miscellaneous details. The afternoon had been spent at the office where she had gone over the basics of the proposal, introduced them to her colleagues and made them feel welcome and pampered so they would sign off on the contract to be presented by Philip tomorrow.

She had worn the short, tight dress and long black boots that, while raising a few eyebrows from her co-workers, hadn't been too scandalous as she also wore a long, smart, business coat. However at the afternoon session and now at the bar, she had ditched the jacket. She had decided that if she had to use her body and womanly virtues to ensure they signed, she was going to do it. Her body tingled at her wicked thoughts. Dressing provocatively for the express purpose of attracting attention from strange men was not something she was accustomed to.

“Meeting them that morning at the hotel, she was driven to further distraction. They were both tall, good looking and dressed impeccably in smart, well-fitting suits that hung perfectly on their gym toned bodies. They smelt of freshly applied cologne, the spicy yet manly fragrance wafting deliciously over her as they shook hands."

“Meeting them that morning at the hotel, she was driven to further distraction. They were both tall, good looking and dressed impeccably in smart, well-fitting suits that hung perfectly on their gym toned bodies. They smelt of freshly applied cologne, the spicy yet manly fragrance wafting deliciously over her as they shook hands.”

“Alan was slightly taller, jet black hair and a hint of stubble that made him look casually professional in a way that sent a jolt of arousal through Sasha's body when she greeted him.

Kevin,who had light brown hair and eyes, came across as slightly nervous and shy, especially alongside his extroverted associate. Unlike Alan, he did not wear a wedding band and spoke in a sing-song manner. Sasha found herself warming up to him a lot quicker than Alan who maintained an air of distant coolness and arrogance, although every time he fixed her with those blue eyes, her heart and stomach wavered.

As they were packing up for the day, Alan leant back in his chair, his eyes fixed on her and asked, "Are you busy this evening, Sasha? We were thinking of getting a bite to eat at the hotel, having a few drinks at the bar and then hitting the town. However, since we're new in town, we don't have much of an idea where to go. Would you be interested in joining us? Maybe fill us in on the local attractions?"

She looked around uncertainly. "Umm...I probably should get home...,Come on Alan implored her, "just for a few drinks and then we'll let you go. There are still a few things we're not sure about and I think we “cision tomorrow. Right, Kevin?"

Kevin looked as uncertain as she did. "R-r-right, a few things…"

Sasha sensed that Alan was just dangling the work thing as bait to get her to agree, and Kevin's hesitant response was further fuel to that suspicion. But looking into those blue eyes and watching as his lips curled into a smile to expose his teeth as he looked at her, melted her resolve.

"Ok, maybe just a quick bite."

"A quickie it is then," Alan said, causing Kevin to laugh nervously.

Sasha was amazed to discover a trickle of arousal seeping into her underwear at this crude double entendre.

She phoned home to explain that she needed to stay late for an important customer meeting and soon found herself seated in the bar ordering food and drinks with these two fine-looking men. Hemmed into the small booth, Kevin's thigh warm against hers; Alan's feet kicking and rubbing accidentally against her boots under the table with increasing frequency, she was soon nursing an aching kernel of lust smoldering in her groin. They still smelt amazing; the musky aroma of their expensive cologne a delightful, tantalizing presence.

Dinner was good, the conversation enjoyable and the alcohol flowed. She laughed at their jokes and was soon caught up in the witty interplay that had developed between the two guys over the years they had worked together. Kevin started loosening up and soon the flirtatious comments and 'accidental' contact of hands became bolder and more frequent.

The delicious atmosphere that had built over the day felt like it was about to spark all over her tingling body. So when Alan asked what there was for them to do for fun, Sasha felt a bit upset that they wanted their time together to come to an end.

"Well," she said, trying to hide her disappointment, "there are a few more bars and some clubs down the main street. I'm afraid that I'm no longer the expert on nightlife so can't recommend anything. Also, there's a …gentlemen's club that I'm sure the barman can direct you towards."

"We were hoping that you would be in the mood to join us?" Alan's foot was now between her legs, running slowly up and down

“It's not really my thing," she said, staring back into his magnetic eyes.

"What isn't? Strip clubs? Are you sure? Have you ever had a lap dance?" He was smiling but his eyes were fixed on hers.

"No," she said firmly.

"Ever given one?"

Sasha turned her attention to Kevin, who had asked the question. He was gazing attentively at her. His sleeves were rolled up to reveal his muscular, smooth forearms and his tie was loosened, although he still maintained a distinguished look. The natural shyness he had exhibited earlier seemed to have evaporated with the alcohol, and he appeared to be looking at her with unabashed lust.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she said flirtatiously. The sexual tension that had been simmering all day was now almost at boiling point. Her libido was taking control of her mind, her body already won over, if her erect nipples and wet panties were anything to go by.

"Would love to," he replied immediately.

"Well, if you boys could put your plans on hold for a few minutes, maybe I can show you?" she purred seductively, her mind racing at her sudden brazenness. "What say we carry on this in your room?

“discussion over drinks in your room? It's awfully busy down here, and I want to be sure I have your undivided attention."

"Best proposal we've heard all day," Alan said and indicated for the check.

Kevin's hand dropped softly onto her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. She gave no indication that she noticed other than to open her legs slightly. Her pussy leaked another few drops as she contemplated whether she would go through with what was in her thoughts.

"Shall we?" Alan forced the issue by standing up and extending his hand. Sasha noticed the prominent outline of his cock through his suit pants, his arousal evident. She took his hand and stood up. Kevin made as if to help her out of the booth, his firm hand cupping her ass and squeezing it. They put on their jackets and made their way out of the bar.

They walked without a word through the hotel lobby, Sasha slightly ahead, feeling their eyes burning into her ass. They waited for the elevator in silence, and it was only once they were going up to their room that the quiet was broken by a low snarl and, suddenly[…]”

“Their bodies seeming to melt through her dress. There could be no doubt now of their intentions as their erections prodded and poked her as they fondled her body openly. She grabbed Alans taut ass that she had being admiring all day, her nails digging into the firm flesh. He leant forward to nuzzle at her neck, his fragrance washing over her as she tilted her head back where it was met by Kevin's mouth, nibbling delicately on her earlobe. His hands were on her ass, rubbing and fondling it, lifting the skirt up to expose her finest pair of black lace panties. Alan was massaging her breasts, his hands forceful and confident as they squeezed them together. His fingers sought out and twisted her nipples that were straining against the delicate fabric of her bra. With one hand still cupping Kevin's ass, she reached back with the other to take hold of Kevins equally fine butt and push it against her.

Kevin was whispering in her ear as Alan nuzzled her lips and kissed her face, his tongue pushing it way into her mouth where she sucked on it greedily.

"You're so fucking sexy" I want you so bad “You're so fucking sexy," Kevin was murmuring. "I want you so bad!"

"Oooh," Sasha moaned as she felt a gush of arousal soak into her panties. "God, you feel great!

Your cocks feel so fucking hard!"

"They're going to fuck you hard alright," Alsn muttered as the elevator came to a gentle stop on their floor.

Although the ride had been less than a minute by the time the doors opened and they tumbled out, their passions were ramped up to fever pitch levels. There was no doubt that an epic fuck session was on the cards.

They made their way hurriedly down the corridor, Sasha giggling as they pushed and pulled her between them, hands roaming over her body. Her own hands groped their asses and fondled the promising bulges straining against their zippers until they got through the door of their hotel room. Alan kicked it closed behind them as Kevin led her into their suite. The twin beds were still made, luggage laying open on them. Their suits for the next day were hanging on the closet door, pressed, ironed and still in garment bags.

"You want something to drink?" Kevin asked, his voice croaked with lust, his eyes fixed on her heaving chest, his cock tenting the front of his pants.

"Maybe later," she replied," there's something I need to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riplePointMan  over a year ago

waterville

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmm yes please. Don't stop x

Please don't stop there. x

Great

Yes!

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Such a great start

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Brilliant more please

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Here or There

“Maybe later," she replied," there's something I need to check first." She moved towards him, a “sultry smile on her lips as she wrapped an arm around his head and drew him towards her for a slow, lingering kiss. He put his hands up to stroke her cheeks as she dropped her free hand to unzip him and pull out his rock hard cock which she began to stroke slowly.

"Hmmm," she murmured, "you have a nice cock, Kevin. Where's your friend? I want to feel his cock too."

"I'm right here, baby," Alan whispered in her ear. She removed her hand from around Kevin's neck and dropped it to her side, feeling the warmth of Alan's flesh as he placed his erection on her palm. She closed her hand around it and gasped at its girth. She could barely get her hand around it.

"You like that?" he said softly.

"Fuck yes!" she exclaimed as she started pumping both cocks in her fists. She felt her personality being consumed by the inner slut that was dying to be let loose.

"God, I can't wait to get these delicious cocks in me but first…."

She dropped to her knees, their hard-ons still gripped tightly in her hands.

"Let me see what I'm working with here.

They were standing in front of her now, looking down with their pricks protruding from their flies as she inspected each one closely. Her tongue darted out to lick and taste them as she cajoled them to full, rampant hardness. They throbbed in her fists as she tugged slowly, her hands getting slicker as her spit and their fluids provided lubrication for her ministrations. She could feel the heat emanating from them as she slapped them against her cheeks and tongue.

"You like that, huh?" she said huskily as she jerked them off, her thumb running effortlessly around the sensitive spot just under the head, scooping up the drops of transparent pre-cum that was oozing out.

"God, that feels amazing. You sure know your way around a dick."

"Honey, you ain't seen anything yet." With that, she swooped over and engulfed as much of Alan's gigantic prick as she could into her mouth.

"Aaah, shit yeah," he exclaimed, throwing his head back. He took off his jacket and threw it onto the bed. Kevin, after loosening his tie, did likewise, watching intently as she continued to jack him off and suck his friends cock.

“Alans cock was swarthy and thick, and she struggled to get more than the head into her mouth. She felt her lips pulling at the corners as she crammed as much of it in as she could. His shaft was covered in a network of veins that seemed etched into the hard flesh. She sucked hard on the exposed head, her tongue teasing the slit. She heard herself gagging slightly as he pushed himself into her.

"That's it, baby. Suck my cock. Work that tongue. Damn, Kevin,she feels amazing."

"Come on, Sasha, share the wealth," Kevin said. "My cock wants some of that mouth."

With a lusty gasp, she pulled away from Alan's cock and swapped over to Kevin's . A long, sticky rope of saliva trailing from Alans dick to her lips as she did this.

Kevins cock was thinner than Alan's but was slightly longer. It was uncut, and its head was a bright maroon as she slid the foreskin further down with her tongue. It was quite thick at the base but tapered somewhat as it curved slightly upwards towards the tip, so the head stuck out like a throbbing bulb of lust. He really did “He really did have a nice looking cock.

"Look at me," she heard him say and immediately shifted her gaze upwards to lock eyes with “him. He looked down at her, his gorgeous face contorting as her tongue and lips worked their magic. "That's it," he said," suck my cock. Fuck, you're right, Al, she knows what she's doing."

"I knew from the second I saw her that those lips would feel so fucking good around my dick."Alan exclaimed.

"Better than your wife's?"

"You tell me."

Alan had taken his cock in hand now and was slowly jerking it off as he watched Sasha sucking off his colleague. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Sasha watched out of the corner of her eye as he stripped. He was extremely well built, his chest broad and muscular, his stomach ridged with washboard abs. The sight of his toned body giving additional impetus to her frenzied cocksucking.

"Fuck her face," Alan ordered as he began to unbuckle his pants and slip off his shoes.

Kevin placed both hands on the top of her head, holding her steady and then began to thrust his hips, driving his cock deep into her receptive mouth. The strokes started out long and slow but he quickly increased his pace until he was fucking her throat with frenzied blows that caused her to squint and her eyes to water “as she felt him hitting the back of her throat again and again and again.

"Yeah, take it you sexy bitch," he snarled. "You like getting your face fucked by a stranger? You like sucking our dicks like a whore? You gonna fuck us like the slut you are?"

"MmmmgrhpphhhHHH!" she mumbled around his invading prick but inside, driven to the edge by his words, she was yelling 'Yes. Yes. YES!'

Her pussy leaked a torrent of cream down her thighs as she knelt on the floor and her makeup was coursing down her face with her tears as he throttled her with his cock.

Alan, who was completely naked now, stepped beside her just as Kevin released her head. Grabbing a handful of her hair, Alan pulled her off Kevin. This act caused her to wince in pain but it also added to her arousal. She gasped, trying desperately to regain her breath before Alan shoved his colossal tool into her ravaged mouth.

Kevin took the opportunity to rid himself of his clothes, his cock bobbing before him as he stripped down. Like his friend, he was well built, perhaps less muscular than Alan but more toned. Sasha found herself just as turned on “by his sleek, graceful body. Her cheeks were now filled with cock as Alan fucked her mouth, her teeth grazing his shaft, her tongue flat against the bottom of him as she tried to accommodate his girth.

"Holy fuck, you do like sucking dick don't you? However, it seems to me that you're way over-dressed for this occasion."

Reluctantly, she let Alan slip from her mouth and stood up. She began undressing for them, her body moving sinuously as if she were dancing to music only she could hear. The two men stood watching and jerking off their trembling cocks.

"Can't wait to get into that pussy," Alan said with a leer.

"If she fucks like she sucks dick, this is going to be a good night."

"I think she knows how to fuck. That right, baby? You know how to ride a dick?"

She was in her underwear now, slowly removing her bra to expose the round, firm tits that had been driving them crazy all day.

"Only one way to find out," she said with a sultry lilt. "Which one of you boys is going to fuck me first?"

'Why don't you choose?”

“Sure but I'm warning you, I may be a cumslut but the important word there is cum. I'm hoping you boys can deliver as well as take. I expect at least one orgasm from each of you. Do you think two well hung studs like you are up to the task?"

"Honey," Alan said, waggling his towering tool in her direction, "you are going to cum all over this dick and beg for more."

"Promises, promises," she said as she made to lean over to unzip her black boots.

"Leave them on," Alan growled. "You look fucking sexy like that."

"Sure thing," Sasha replied and sat down on the bed so she could pull her sodden panties off."

"Hmmm," said Kevin, his long cock glistening as it stood up hard and proud, bending back in a stiff arc, almost touching his stomach, "let me give you a hand there."

He picked her up and dropped her back down on the bed. It wasn't particularly rough but his raw physicality drew a shriek of delight from her as she lay back on the bed. Alan pushed the suitcase onto the floor and got on the bed, his naked form brushing against her.

Kevin, meanwhile, hooked her panties in his fingers and in a single, powerful motion pulled them down over her boots. He tossed them aside and, with a feral growl, pushed her legs apart and plunged his face onto her seeping pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes," she moaned as his tongue latched onto her clit and his fingers toyed with her pussy lips, stretching and pulling them apart. With his tongue lapping up her juices and bearing down on her swollen clitoris, she placed a hand on his head, fingers in his hair just as he had done to her and forced him onto her pussy as she bucked her hips and fucked his tongue. Wrapping her legs around him, she clamped him between her thighs, her boots on his back as she dug the heels into his flesh, spurring him on. In response, he moaned and thrust three fingers into her pussy hard and fast. Closing his lips around the clitoral hood, he flicked his tongue hard over her pleasure spot. She felt the blood draining to her cunt just as Alan began to nuzzle and kiss her neck.

"You like that, baby?" he said softly as his tongue ran along her tingling skin, his hands on her breasts “pinching her nipples. She could feel his cock, hard and heavy against her side.

"Oh God, I love it"

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I need more ..... x

By *kymeMan  over a year ago

palma

Great tale beautifully written sxx anymore??

more please!!

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

[Removed by poster at 04/07/17 16:18:37]

Here or There

“You like getting fucked by two guys at the same time?"

"When they're as hot and sexy as you two, definitely," she said in a staccato as Kevin's expert oral skills fogged her senses. She had never done anything like this before but her freshly emerged slut persona made it seem so natural that she knew that this would not be the last time.

Alan moved a hand slowly up her body, caressing and tickling her with his fingers until he cupped her chin in his palm and leant over to kiss her. He thrust his tongue into her mouth just as Kevin plunged his deep into her pussy. The sensation of tongues in both orifices was overwhelming and she started shuddering. Her hips thudded into Kevin's face, soaking him with her nectar as she started to cum.

"OH GOD!" she cried as Alan pinched her nipples just as it hit her. The sensation of two men devoted to her pleasure swept her over the edge and her mind exploded into white flashes of pleasure. Body stiffening, her legs tightened and then released their hold from around Kevin's head.

"Wow!" he exclaimed as he looked up at her, a broad grin on his face her juices glinting on his stubble. "That is one fine pussy".

“I think it's time it got fucked," Alan said, his hand on her body, flipping her over. Sasha was still in a haze from her orgasm and numbly allowed them to arrange her so that she was on all fours on the bed. Alan knelt before her, his thick cock rubbing over her face as Kevin moved behind her. She felt him spreading her thighs apart and the swollen head of his cock nudging her pussy.

"Tell me what you want," he barked.

"I want you to fuck me like the bitch I am."

"Good girl," he said as he slammed his huge prick into her.

At the same time, Alan shoved his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face again. They matched each others' strokes so that her entire body was constricted between them with each thrust. She was stuffed from both ends, Alan's monster stretching her mouth wide. Meanwhile, Kevin's long, curved cock was doing wonderful things in her pussy. She felt herself tighten around him as it rubbed every inch of her inner walls. Its curved form allowed him to brush her G-spot with each thrust and she was immediately leaking her arousal. God he felt so good inside her, so hard. He was “holding her hips and occasional slapping her ass with grunts of passion.

"Fuck, she's tight," he gasped, "and so fucking wet! I don't think I've every fucked a pussy as wet as this."

"Yeah, baby, you hear that?" Alan asked looking down at her as she sucked his cock. "Kevin likes your pussy. Do you like my cock?"

"Mmm hmm!" she affirmed, nodding her head as she sucked hard. This move caused Alan to hiss and throw his head back. When his eyes returned to lock with hers, they were an electrifying blue, blazing with incandescent lust.

"Bitch, I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you're going to beg for mercy!"

She opened her eyes wide; returning his stare as she purposefully drooled all over him.

Kevin was slamming into her with force now, his sturdy arms driving her onto Alan. She lifted her arms so that she could hold Alan's taut ass, pulling apart the cheeks, allowing her to get a decent angle to accommodate as much of his manhood as possible.” “Yeah, suck it. Take it down your throat. Fuck, Kevin, steady on, you're going to cum too soon at that pace!”

I'm good, man," Kevin replied as he continued to hammer into her. He was an amazing fuck and she realized that, as incredible as it seemed, she was going to climax again. It was brief but intense as she took their cocks in either end and held on as Kevin pumped her mercilessly before her orgasmic throes caused her to slip off him, her clit pulsating with inflamed sensitivity.

"My turn," said Alan, sliding under her ravaged body to push and guide her onto his raging member. Without hesitation, she opened herself up and slid down onto him. She groaned as his incredible girth filled her up, stretching her pussy more than anything before it.

"Oh, fuck, you feel good, Sasha. You going to ride me, baby? Ride me like the nasty girl you are."

She looked down at him and placed a hand on his chest, steadying herself before lifting her hips and crashing down on him. He slid into her, deep, stretching her wide. He closed his eyes and thrust his hips upwards. The room reeked intoxicatingly of their cologne, her perfume and the sweet smell of their sex.”

“You like that, you sexy bastard," she snarled at him. "You like my tight cunt on your huge cock? You like how I'm fucking you?”

“Oh yes, you sexy fucking bitch. Fuck me hard."

She complied, riding him until she was breathless. He felt wonderful inside her, so hard, thick and powerful.

"Jesus, you're a filthy slut aren't you?" She had almost forgotten about Kevin until she heard him in her ear. He had his hand around the back of her neck and he was pushing her down towards Alan's face. She resisted at first but he was too powerful and she lowered herself so that she was lying almost prone on Alan who wrapped her torso tightly in his muscular arms. She was still moving herself up and down on his corpulent cock and this sudden restraint felt delicious. A tingle of apprehension run delectably through her as she felt Kevin's hands on her ass, spreading it apart. She heard him spit and felt a warm wad of fluid strike her exposed asshole.

"You think she can handle both of us Kevin?"

“She felt Kevin's cockhead pressing against her asshole. He was certainly no longer the shy reserved man she had met this morning.

"Don't care," he snarled, "she's going to have to.” “I can take it," Sasha moaned. "Fuck my ass! I want to feel both your cocks inside me."

The phrase was barely out her mouth when she felt Kevin pushing his lubed dick into her ass.

"Oh fuck, it hurts but please don't stop," she cried.

"Take it!" Kevin exclaimed, cramming his stiff cock into her sphincter.

Sasha took a deep breath and exhaled just as Kevin gave another shove and this allowed him to slip all the way into her anal passage.

Soon they were in a rollicking rhythm, Kevin sinking into her rectum as Alan slid out of her pussy. Then, as the cock in her ass withdrew, Alan slammed his monstrous cock deep into her. She moaned and gasped as they fucked her into submission. She was completely stuffed with hard cock, the two of them separated only by the thin membrane between her vagina and ass. Alan cupped her breasts in his hands and started suckling hard on her nipples. His tongue traced around her aureoles as his teeth nibbled and bit her flesh.” “Holy shit," she gasped, "your cocks feel so good inside me. A dick in each hole. Oh fuck me" “hard, you sexy fucking sons of bitches. Fuck me with those fucking huge fucking cocks. I want to cum all over them."

"Jesus," Kevin yelled, "you're so fucking tight. Your ass feels so fucking good around my cock."

"To think you wanted to go to a fucking strip club," Alan chastised him. "Thank God, this slut had a better idea."

"How was I to know she would be up for this?"

"I knew from the instant I met you, Sasha that I was going to fuck you."

"Good," she said, sweat dripping from her body in rivulets as her pussy trickled her honey down her thighs to soak Alan's balls, "because my pussy wanted you from the second I laid eyes on you. Both of you. Now fuck me, you assholes. Fuck me till I cum."

“Holding her body tight, Alan began to thrust into her with rapid, deep strokes, cleaving her pussy apart as Kevin did the same to her tender asshole. Her clit was rubbing against Alan's firm body and every nerve screamed in pleasure as she was swiftly overtaken by a huge wave of passion. She thrashed and howled between their crushing bodies as intense sensations crashed through her. “She saw stars and gushed torrents from her delirious cunt.

"FUCK! FUCK! OH GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….."

She bit her lips as she shivered between them, paralyzed by bliss for a moment. She felt them sliding out her body, still rock hard, panting and moaning, their fists a blur as they masturbated over her body. She rolled off the bed to kneel before them, looking up at those magnificent cocks that had provided her with so much gratification. She smiled as she started to massage their balls. "Cum for me boys. I want to be your cumslut that you will remember forever."

"Suck my balls, you nasty, sexy bitch!"

She did as she was told, taking each of them by turn and sucking and licking their heavy scrotums. She jiggled their balls with her tongue, separating them before popping them into her mouth and sucking furiously.

"Oh fuck," Alan said through gritted teeth, "open up, Sasha, I'm going to cum “She tilted her head back and opened her mouth for him, his huge cock swollen with lust, his balls tight in her hand as he locked eyes with her and roared. He shot strong jets of warm cum “into her mouth. There was so much that she struggled to swallow it all as it pooled on her tongue and ran down her chin. He was still shooting when Kevin came, grunting feverishly as he did so. Cum flew out in spurts to splatter on her mouth, lips, nose and face. She laughed as cum rained down on her leaving her glazed and coated with cum running down her body in sticky trails.

"Holy shit, Sasha, that was awesome."

"Yep, it was fucking amazing. Damn you guys certainly know how to fuck a girl!"

They moved in closer to her, kissing her deeply in turn, their hands caressing her breasts and ass as they basked in the afterglow of their threesome.

"I hope I can count on your support tomorrow,' she said jokingly as she pulled on her clothes and prepared to make her way home.

"As long as you can guarantee regular customer service meetings like this, I reckon we'd have no problem recommending any proposal that you guys put forward."

"As long as they send you guys, I don't see any problems with that.” “Well then, it was a pleasure doing business with you, Ms.Sasha, you are a credit to your profession.

Thanks for the kind comments.x

Hmmmm?

Keep trying is my only advice.

Why!!!... Who knows You could be the next E L JAMES with 50 shades of grey and a poorly written book... as many many readers come reviewers have stated.

Jackdaw1888

Revelations by Robina Jax.

Based upon Fact and not poorly written Fiction

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Is ther3 any more to cum ?

Here or There

No that's it.