FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Banbury meet after Corfu holiday

Banbury meet after Corfu holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/643483

Hi, Just a small update after my holiday meet on Corfu, Look at the paperwork left in my suitcase I came across an email address for Jim & sue, as the week went passed my thoughts went back to all the fun we had so typed up an email and sent it thinking that was a waste of time, within the hour a reply offering me to meet them in Banbury that's only an hour or so up the m40 so I booked the premier inn arriving Friday afternoon after work , nice slow drive with the help of my satnav easy to find the hotel, to early to book in so sat in the bar with a cold beer, popped open me laptop to make sure nothing had changed , message from Jim booked a table at the Pickled Ploughman for eight . Plenty of time to shower and scrub up as I drive for a living ordered a taxi for 7.30

As I look around the place is heaving with people leaving looks like a trade show or something, sitting on a large sofa looking at fab forum small voice over my shoulder , you here for the meet ? Turing to look a small guy sat looking very nervous , what meet I ask, the gangbang at eight , no mate just visiting friends , hope its good my first time , what having a gangbang , yes looking forward to it, is it arranged on fab, yerr should be ten blokes and two girls , have you made sure its still on ? . got a text this morning, how you going to recognise each other ,? (thinking ten guys walking around with there dicks out) we have to have a daily mail, you sure that's not a daily male ? He looks at me in puzzlement,

Then a guy walks in with a paper under his arm sits at the bar starts to read it , quick mate one at the bar only eight to go..lol.. you sure, mate I have no idea go over and ask him, he gets up paper on show walks over and they start to chat, good that's got rid of him, back to the forums place is thinning out now , couple sit opposite she very business like and he's in a smart suit with name badge,

I look up is it a trade show I ask, yes he replies kitchen equipment , sounds interesting, and you just here alone for the weekend to meet friends, she looks me straight in the eyes and uncrosses her legs show her black socking tops , you staying over I ask , we are fancy a drink later , may do but not sure as we are eating at the Pickled ploughman.. sound nice can we join you ? Why not leaving a 7.30 taxi booked save you driving , ok lets meet up after we shower, sounds like a plan, as she gets up I can see her red panties just above her socking tops my cock gives a little twitch , she smiles as they walk off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Don't stop there just getting to the best part

More please xx

still Friday evening..as it happened..just out of interest anyone on here who went to the friday night gangbang ?

Quick shower and back at the bar, looks more like a newsstand few more guys huddling at one end, time for a small beer before the taxi arrives, just got it to my lips then in walks the couple from earlier,

she's dressed to kill , white blouse with red bra just showing thought ,heels dark stockings (I hope) knee length pleated skirt, we better introduce ourself s, iam Sarah this is my hubby Steve, great iam Billy , good to meet you Bill , shall we sit and chat until the taxi arrives, as we walk over to the sofas I can feel the guys eye burning into my back. Sarah sits with her back to the bar Steve next to her i sit opposite , so Bill who are we meeting at the pub , just some friends I met on holiday nice couple, they must like you coming all this way, we had a good time in more ways then one, ohh do tells us Bill , you know what its like on holiday all relaxed to much sun and drink, Steve's hand drops onto Sarah knee , come on Bill spill the beans as his hand is now between her knees, iam to embarrassed to go into detail , will this help as Sarah opens her legs showing me her socking tops and red panties,

Taxi for Billy ------ we look around taxi for Billy ==== Here,, Sarah gets up holding my arm more later if you want and kisses my cheek , Steve takes her arm as we walk out, holding the door open she sits in the back, iam in the front Bill , hmm think they have this sorted pick a guy up from the bar for fun.. I think little do they know...

no sooner then we set off Sarah hand is pulling down my zip hand inside trying to free my cock, bloody hell its on its way to a hard boy. Steve looks over you ok bill you look a bit hot, fine Steve just getting settled its out now with Sarah hand slowly wanking it, she reaches into her bag pulling out some toilet paper, I look at her, done this before then, yes babe and winks , Steve looks over at us with a grin ..

We are here said the taxi driver pulling into the car park, iam paying Bill you get yourself tidy, Sarah trying it tuck it back in without success.

As we enter the pub I see Jim and Carol sat near the bar we walk over hi guys this is Sarah and Steve we met at the hotel , Jim looks at me bet he's thinking who the fuk this pair, just need the loo back in a tick , really need to tuck my cock back in my pants before I have a pre come stain,

Jim comes in Billy what you playing at bring them along, the idea was for us to have a 3sum at ours later, Jim I think we can make it a 5sum she was wanking me off in the taxi on the way over, bloody hell you are joking, no mate let see how it go's.

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ha!!

Nothing better than an impromptu meet - we need to hear more!

As we walk back into the bar I can see Sarah eyeing up Carol, Jim asks the waiter if we can add two more to the table, already done we had a phone call few hours back, its ready if you want to make your way over by the window, we all sit with me at the end, Carol and Jim one side and Sarah Steve the other,

looking at the menu I feel carols knee against mine slipping my hand under to give it a rub, Sarah sees my hand moving and rest her knee against my other knee I move over to rub her knee moving up to tease her socking top ,

Right... wants everyone having calls Steve , I trying the pie, carol think I try the pork, Sarah yes the porking sounds good, we all laugh, Sarah look over the menu and grins, so after the meal we move to a little alcove , so Carol tells us about your holiday as Billy a bit shy, well if you want it was the most sex I have has in ages, Steve almost spits out his beer, I spent hours on the beach with Billy and new friends mostly having sexy fun, Jim looks at her with daggers in his eyes, you see Jim's more of a pool . Bar and wank on the baloney type of guy, where iam more of a sand and sea girl, it all go's quite, he thinks I did not know about him having sex with the maid, but luckily Bill and a German couple made we feel like a women, Steve looks over to Sarah well I did not expect that, nor did I said Jim.

So this weekend was arranged by Jim so we could relive the 3sum with Billy, Jim thinks that is what I need to keep me happy but if you two want to join us you are more then welcome, I do like the feel of a women licking my pussy, Sarah looks shocked Steve looks at her you up for it hun, three men and two girls why not, is it back to our hotel Sarah asks ?

No we only live a few doors away and we have a sauna and Jacuzzi, Bill here the keys let yourself in I just need to chat with Carol to straighten a few thing out see you in a mo, as we walk along Carol and Steve start chatting, well Bill we did not expect this we normally just pick a single guy who's alone in the bar then back to our room for a 3sum or I just watch and film, never judge an old book by its cover we laugh, did you know there's a gangbang going on tonight at the hotel ? No way at our hotel how do you know that ,one of the guys saw me on my fab account and thought I was one of the ten guys...ten you are joking me, what's a fab account, its a swingers site that's how I meet ladies well that and at weight watchers that's why at the bar so many single men, love to watch that said Steve, love to be the centre of attention said Sarah.

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ellensd41Woman  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Reading hard lol getting wetter wishing it way that easy to find another couple to play with .me and husband on here single profill at moment but here's hoping .please write on

hi thanks for all the messages, and yes it did happen, luck me wait until the next part. Billy

Reaching Jim's front door I thumble with the key to let ourselves in Sarah sits on the settee and pats the cushion next to her, sit here Bill I need to finish your wank, no way hun iam thinking more on having a fuck, Steve sat away just watching,

I kneel on the carpet with both my hands on her knees slowly moving up to her honey hole, I reach the soft skin at the top of her stockings, she leans back pushing her bottom towards me , lifting her skirt so I can she her red panties she hold my head pulling it towards her , my nose is now so close I can smell her sex , slowly I move her panties to one side and start to dip one finger in god she's so wet as she pushes down, one more Billy please, I slip one more in now moving them in rhythm in and out,

behind me I hear the sound of Steve's zip Sarah looks down with so beautiful blue eyes, Bill lick me please, lets take the panties off hun she stands and quickly removes her blouse, skirt , she looks so sexy just with her matching red bra , panties , suspender belt, black heels , I look on in amazement, an old guy like me so near to the fantasy of most men to have sex with such a gorgeous women,

As her panties come down revealing the most wonderful shaped pussy the outer lips like two well fitted petals , my cock is so hard I have to move it straight, Bill take them off be more comfortable, like a flash I am naked from the waste down my cock standing proud , Sarah sits pass my bag Steve inside there's some tissues just in case my wetness leaks,

now we are off she leans back and opens her legs I look at her pussy and move closer my tongue now touching her at the top of her pussy finding its way inside searching for her clit, she move up and down rubbing it against my tongue and chin, my cock is fit to bust then I feel a hand moving on my balls looking around it Steve his soft cock in hand the other on my balls, Sarah looks down at me , let him Bill he like to touch, who aim I to stop him I have his wife's pussy in my mouth and soon will have my cock in her.

This now feeling a bit strange in a nice way his hand now moving up to the end of my cock his finger touching my pre-cum in a soft way, Sarah now on her way to heaven she's really moving around like a bucking dronco , just then I feel a cold wind as the door opens looking up as Jim and Carol walk in hand in hand, wow started without us already , Steve gets up still with his cock out he tucks it away like a bad boy, I look over hi guys we are just warming up, can see that bill Carol takes of her coat looks at Sarah and says I feeling a bit over dressed as she takes off her dress revealing her sun tanned body with white lace bra and pants, Jim's like a windmill hands moving around as he strips off standing naked full hard on in his socks, to be honest we where watching though the window and you look like three horny people that needed to be joined.

Jim sits on the arm of Steve's chair Steve's hand moving onto Jim's cock , Carol sits next to Sarah with her hand on Sarah's pussy iam still on the floor just with my hands on her knees , sit between us Bill but take your shirt off first , I stand my cock as hard as ever, come on sit down , Carol holds me cock, been a while Bill still looks lovely , Sarah also holds my balls , Jim's now sucking on Steve he's laying back with his eyes closed making little soft sounds, Carol do you mind if I fuck Sarah ? Help yourself Bill I would fuck her if I was you to, Sarah moves to the carpet laying looking like a happy bunny ,

Carol rolls a condom over my cock giving it a little wank on the way, as I look at Sarah in the eyes moving between her legs thinking this is it I have dreamed about this since we first met, it slides in like a velvet glove she let out a grasp of air and pushes back, Jim's still sucking off Steve but now they are looking over,

Carol moves to Sarah side and pulls up her bra letting her boobs fall free to each side she starts to pinch at her nipples as I start to thrust as deep as I can, Sarah is now calling out fuck me fuck me harder , my cock is as hard as iron and pumping away as fast as I can, Carol now has here fingers between us rubbing her clit Sarah's legs are wrapped around my back Carol moves to reach in from behind placing one finger each side of my cock ,

Sarah stops moving calling out for more fingers , I fell carol trying to push one more in ,Sarah is crying out with pleasure she looks at carol and says please one in my bottom please. Jim and Steve have now stopped and are watching like mad, Sarah calls to Steve, some lube in my bag babe, Carol takes the top off and sprays it into Sarah bottom, I start to fuck as I really need to come Carol stops me keep still Bill, I can now feel two fingers moving in and out next to my cock, slowly Bill , slowly hows that going to work I have my cock being rubbed from the inside , I cant take any more and pump hard but slow with in a sew minutes I cum with Carols fingers Its all to much.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

stoke

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic - more!!

"Fantastic - more!! "

theirs loads more this is only Friday night so far.Billy

Carol crawls over to Steve and Jim settles between them reaching for both cocks wanking jim and sucking on Steve , we just sit and watch the action Sarah try's to get me hard again but iam to knackered just nice to have a warm hand on it, Carols having no luck with Steve so she mounts Jim from where we are the view is fantastic watching Jim slide in and out as carol lifts and pushes,

Steve moves over to us and starts to wank Sarah take my hand and places it on his cock, been a few years since I have wanked a guy but hay the mood is anything go's , Sarah hand is teasing her clit as she looks down at us, your a bad boy Billy,

Steve starts to move around he close to cumming just as I think he's going to cum he gets up picks up the bottle of lube moving towards carol rubbing it in Sarah looks at me and winks, standing behind he whispers in carol ear she nods yes, more lube on his hand as he rubs it in her bottom button, telling Jim to keep still he bends his legs to the right height and pushes hie cock in,

Carol lets out a scream of joy , your lucky day Carol Sarah calls out , Ohh yes guys pump me full of your seed I need to feel you explode in me fuck me hard, that's all Jim need to hear he's going like a mad thing now, Steve in so far his balls are bouncing of jims

Steve lets out a few morns of pleasure as his balls tighten his bottom twitching as he cums, he adds a few slow ones to empty his cock then pulls out and Carol lets go a fart we all laugh, Jims still going he's speeded up and cums Carol collapses on him shaking her hair, fuck that was amazing to watch, Jim slips out from under her..boy I need a drink..

stoke

More please

horsham

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *taffsfun73Man  over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

Good thanks

As we all sit chatting about what's just happened , Carol looks at me, shame you didnt come over and let me suck you its on my list to be made air tight , I was to busy enjoying the view it not everyday I get to see a live sex show , anyway its getting late what's next ?

The Jacuzzi on if you want to relax Bill, now that sounds like a good idea , we follow Jim into the back garden as we lift off the cover the stream escapes, wow that warm Jim , be a lot warmer in a minute mate, we climb in Sarah sitting next to me this is nice and relaxing, ever had a bj in a Jacuzzi bill, not yet Sarah want to try , not today to late to get my hair wet, carol moves in between my legs let me try Bill,

holding on to my cock best you get it hard first as she slowly rubs it up and down , iam trying , think you need one of those pills from Corfu , I have one in my jacket but that's in the front room, I will get it for you Bill as I need a wee, off go's Steve wrapped in a towel few minutes he's back, this packet Bill , yep should be one left , snap it in half last thing I need is a hard cock for three days, how long will it take to work, around 20/30 minutes, you will be all pruney by then..lets get relax then go back indoors. Steve did you take the other half ? Yep so I can keep up with you later, your a good 20 years younger than me and fit, still neet help now and then,

Back we go inside drying in off on the way, so who wants to try what ? Come on who has a secret fantasy, the room is quite all waiting for someone to start, I have one said Carol, come on girl out with it , would love to try two cocks in my pussy, Sarah looks at her two you greedy cow how about I try to fist you first just to get you started Steve any of that lube left , a bit , Jim pop up-stair's in the bed side cupboard , like a flash he gone stomping up and then stomping back down,

there you go , best lay on a towel in case you leak, we watch Sarah as she covers her hand in lube then slowly working her fingers inside in and out with a little twist, more lube babe its starting to burn a bit , only have three fingers in and you want two cocks best you relax girl, only three you are joking feels like five at least, calm down and dont push one more going in , as I watch Sarah puts in the last two up to her knuckle ,

Carol's looking up at the ceiling her eye all in a gaze , push back now slowly carol, I cant its to much, come on girl you got this far push down , as she pushes a small amount of fluid leaks on to the towel , bit more and I will be in , she cry's out not sure if its pain or frustration, last bit to go, I cant it hurts so much, you are almost there one last push ,

I cant believe how she can have so much inside then she lays still purring like a kitten its all in , Sarah look at her well done babe knew you could do it , it feels so good glad I did not give in its so wonderful I feel so full, my cock is so hard now carol reaches over for it but she's to far away, come here Bill I want to suck you while Sarah just moves a little.

horsham

horsham

stoke

More pleas3

As I move in Carol starts to wank me before taking me in her mouth calls to Steve babe come here and cum over my face, with me one side and Steve the other , Sarah starts to gently to pump her hand into carols pussy she's calling out to Jim , look hun is this slutty enough for you, Jim's busy with his camera snapping away , you look lovely that's one more off your bucket list babe, Steve cums his seed running down from carols hair he moves so carol can clean him off taking his cock deep into her mouth, I start to feel my cock cum and it flows over her face, Sarah is now going well and Jim is trying to wank and take pics at the same time he also cums all over carols breasts, she rubs it into her nipples as Sarah slowly pulls her hand away,. thanks Sarah that was the best .

As we dress Steve asks Jim to call for a taxi , why don't we pop back to the pub for one last drink it would be easier for him to find as well , yer ok, as we walk along I hold onto carols hand cant beleave what we have just done.

As we walk in iam sure the barman knows what we have been up to , time go's bye, the taxi arrives we all move to say goodbye to Carol and Jim , see you again soon. Billy take care.

stoke

More pleas3

horsham

I need a shower the jacuzzi chemicals are making me feel itchy , see you in the bar later Bill .yep just be a few minutes , as I reach my room I hear faint noises from the room opposite listening at the door guys all clapping, maybe its the telly, then a women voice call out harder..maybe its a porn film , just I find my keycard the door opens and out pops the guy I met earlier in the bar , hello bud you coming in , no thanks just going for a freshen up then friends at the bar, bud if you change your mind its only £60 , 60 that's a lot, no mate two girls you can do whatever you want, thanks I fine as I enter my room he's still on at me can make it £50 as you are late, no thanks you enjoy yourself, quick shower, change and back to the bar Steve and Sarah sat at the bar,

Billy do you have my panties ? Don't think so , bugger they are part of the set was hoping you did , so you sat there with no panties , have a feel and see, Steve almost spits out his beer, I move close and slide my hand my her leg passed the stocking top you dirty minx , be soft Bill its a bit sore, I look around one couple sitting on the sofa are watching, he moves his hand to his partners knee she relaxes a bit his hand now running up her leg, I need the loo, as I return the couple are now chatting to Sarah and Steve, as bold as you like the guy looks at Steve and says fancy coming back to our later , Steve looks at Sarah why not you want to come Bill ? No thanks I need my bed been a busy day, ok see you at breakfast we are leaving at 11. be nice to chat before we go exchange numbers etc as we sometimes in your area, ok see you at breakfast good night guys enjoy yourself's , think we will Bill.

Back in my room laying on the bed iam thinking its all a dream an old guy like me having so much sex, before long I fall to sleep , then woken by banging on me door what the fuck going on now as I open the door a girl falls in she pissed of drugged pushing past making her way to the loo, come in why don't you, quick close the door dont let them see where I am, who's after you ? The gangbang guys I cant do any more its all to much, ok sit on the loo and compose yourself she pulls down her little white panties and wee's at the end a bubbly fart close the door babe..i call out..

So now its 3.00 in the morning I have a strange little girl in my room and a gang of men looking for her, could it get any worse I think not, she falls out of the toilet her legs like Bambi just making the bed holding her handbag , let me sleep over mister I will be no trouble, its not you iam worried about its the other guys , most of them are pissed anyway so dont worry, how many are there , I think five yer sure five as one left earlier some bastard spiked my drink with something my legs wont work so well, I stand looking at this girl thinking why are you in this mess, she lays back looking up to the ceiling then her eyes close and she's fast asleep, I try to move her over to the edge closer to the loo but all she dose is to roll into a ball taking up most of the bed, loads of doors banging outside something going on I look out of the window a police car and van at the front door three or maybe four guy being pushed into the van, knock at my door fucking hell what now Iam not opening it who's there I ask, its only me looking for kim , only you she's my friend have you seen her ?, yes as I open the door without asking the girl pushes passed , what you done to her you bastard is she ok, hold on babe she come knocking at my door looking for help where were you ? .

true I was in the stairwell phoning the police , two of the guys started to get pushy very angry hitting out at anyone one was biffed on the nose blood everywhere was all getting out of control so we run out blocking the door to give us more time anyway the police have nicked them all so its safe now, help me carry her back to the room please so we can leave you alone we are in the one nearly opposite, you go and open the door babe I pick up kim she's like a rag doll arms and legs dangling I place her on the bed the whole place stinks of smoke open the window babe let some air in beer cans all over the place, must have been a good party I ask, not really was spose to be ten men and us two in the end only five turned up that started all the problems , whys that ? . well the cost of the room was 60 quid the snacks and beer 30 more then us for 80 each all night the guys where to add 30 each to the pot but as only five turned up we had to make it 60 quid so a few where angry at the increase so the evening was on the wrong foot to start.

Ok iam off to bed you look after kim make sure she sleeps on her side, yer will do do you want a blow job for helping , no thanks iam fine, come on your misses wont find out, I know she wont she passed four years back, passed what ? , like shes died, oh fuck sorry man, so now its four in the morning and I need some sleep.

horsham

stoke

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please keep it going

Alarm go's off at 9 shower and dress, knock at the door its kim holding a towel , hi girl you feeling better , sure iam can I use your shower my mate in ours and she takes an age , help yourself but be quick as in need to meet my friends at 10, wont take me a minute, as she strips in a flash standing at the end of the bed looking like a figure of beauty , she looks over her shoulder you like ? Very much , want to touch, no kim get in the shower and be quick, I sit by the window watching her soap up her hair her breasts look so nice with large nipples with a shape to match,

want to do my back babe, what and get all wet you are joking, bet you are wet already, she's not wrong as I move my cock so its pointing straight up as kim comes out of the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her hair I can see her in full glory she looks at my bulge ,

want help with that ? Wont take a minute think of it as payback for last night , she standing right in front of me my cock is bursting to be released her hands reaching for my zip , there that better as she pulls at my boxers, lay on the bed hun lets see you, standing and remove my trousers and boxers her hand are everywhere, as I lay back she moves between my legs,

wow that's a nice looking cock as she pulls back my skin and wet as she licks around the rim slowly wanking at the same time, her hand now reaching under to my balls grabbing the part behind my balls and squeezing tight , now she start to take it very deep wow it feels so good, I cant hold back and cum she swallows then some how twitches her tonsils which make me cum a bit more, how was that hun, fuck that was fantastic , worth 30 quid ? I should say so, I look down at her don't think on paying my treat for last night, can I take your number as that was worth the drive, sure you can hun, as she leaves my room still wearing her towel with her clothes under her arm I think fuck and its only 10 in the morning.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

So this will be the last , thanks to all who have followed, and thanks to some people who feel I should go back to school, at my age are you serous .

Down I go to the restaurant for breakfast , Sarah and Steve already at a table , Sarah looks up morning sleep well Bill, yes it was ok, did you see the police take away a few guys, no missed that must have been asleep anyone for coffee ? at the drinks table someone grabs my bum looking around its kim, you ok big boy..

I am want to sit with us ? Yer why not, walking back kim asks who's them couple? , just someone I had sex with last night, we sit, Sarah looks to kim hi ,did you hear the noise and see the police last night ? Yer I did my friend called them we where having a party and it got a bit out of hand, how come kim ? Its a bit of a story cant remember much lucky this guy took me in real hero,

I see Steve looking a kim , come on kim what happened then, well you won't believe me, sure we will, ok me and my mate are on a swingers site , Steve's eyes open wide, my FB arranged a gangbang , Steve puts down his knife and fork, should have been ten guys but only five turned up which was ok but we had to increase the fee to cover the costs and some of the guys wert happy but hay we started to have fun all going great some real nice cock then my mate see's a guy spike my drink all hell lets loose two of the guys start to beat him up we ran from the room knocking on doors billy opens his and I rush inside my mate went to the fire escape stirs and phoned the police,

Sarah pipe's in so you had five guys in one room with you and your friend, yer thats it but sadly it went tits up, Steve starts to finish his food looks at kim asking so how much do you charge ? , depends on how many normally its 30 quid per person, is that for full sex, yer anything most just like to watch me and my mate playing ,

Steve looks to Sarah fancy going to one babe ?, not if the guys start fighting, Billy could arranged one off the site he on , kim looks at me what site you on bill , same as you hun fab, you snake so you knew all about it, no kim I met a short guy in the bar he told me even offered me a discount.. he's the one who spiked my drink dont think we will see him again, kim do you do private parties ask's Sarah , you mean at your house ? Yes with one or two couple's , yer can do would be 50 quid each plus taxi for us say 8 till late , let me have your number so we can chat about it later, sure billy has it as well. (this party has not yet happened but will do soon) ,

Steve Sarah kim see you soon iam on my way home have a late shift tonight, as we part I whipper in Sarah ear see you two soon, kim keep safe , Steve look after you wife, wife you are joking she my hot FB off fab ..as i walk over to my car suitcase in the boot and take a slow drive home iam feeling on top of the world...

Hope you all enjoyed my mutterings, till next time Billy the lucky bin.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Can't wait for the party hope it's soon

"Can't wait for the party hope it's soon "

The hotel meet was two weeks ago now, looking like the party maybe back in Corfu , Jim and carol have been seeing Sarah and Steve and already booked a week in late Sept, Iam trying to get in touch with Kim see if she and her mate wants to share a room, or stop with a couple I meet last time but she's on answerphone. Billy

» Add a new message to this topic