FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty

Naughty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before hubby and I were married, we'd been out one Saturday night for a few drinks. Problem was he'd had more than a few so at the end of the night, he'd suggested that we go back to his parent's house to call a taxi.

It was after 1 a.m. when we slipped in through the front door and of course, when we saw the sofa the taxi was forgotten and he soon had my tits out, sucking on the nipples while I wanked his cock. We were saving ourselves for the wedding night, so this was as far as we ever went. Just then we heard the front door opening and his brother came into the room. I just knew he caught a flash of my boobs before I got my blouse closed.

We all had a bit of awkward small talk before hubby remembered the taxi I needed. He went off to phone it while Peter and I chatted about our night out. He'd just left his girlfriend home and said he'd had a great night. What ever that meant. After a while we were both wondering where my fiancee had gone to and Peter left to find him. He was back, smiling, in a few minutes, " He's snoring his head off on top of the bed, come on, I'll leave you home." I was too tired to argue and glad of the lift. When we got to the car he handed me a newspaper, " better sit on that, the seat's a bit damp," he smirked.

" I can't sit on that with white trousers, they'll be covered in inkstains."

" Well then, slip then down to your knees, or get in the back or do both," he offered.

Smiling at his cheek, I got in the back and pretended he was my chauffeur as he drove me home. " Would my lady like to pull in for a bit of courting somewhere, you're making me horny as fuck," he enquired.

I should have said no but he took my silence as a yes and soon found a shady spot. I should have told him to stay in the front but he was soon in the back with me, rubbing my tits, kissing me and pushing my hand down to feel the bulge in his jeans.

We really shouldn't have taken our trousers off and then his shorts and my panties.I did remind him I was getting married in a month and he was the best man as he tore off my blouse and opened my bra. I asked him to at least wear a condom and when he said no I shouldn't have started sucking his thick hairy cock.

As he finger fucked me to orgasm I told him how much I loved his brother and I had hardly let anyone else ride me since I met him. I really shouldn't have let him climb on top of me and slip his hard tool inside my soaking pussy and I shouldn't have had all those cums as he rode the life out of me for half an hour. It was really wrong to squeal his name over and over as he shot off deep in me.

I definitely shouldn't have kept kissing him as we dressed and then, lie back and let him ride me again with our clothes half on and half off.

Finally, when we got to my parent''s house I shouldn't have kissed him deeply and slipped my sodden panties into his pocket.

I'm such a naughty girl !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before hubby and I were married, we'd been out one Saturday night for a few drinks. Problem was he'd had more than a few so at the end of the night, he'd suggested that we go back to his parent's house to call a taxi.

It was after 1 a.m. when we slipped in through the front door and of course, when we saw the sofa the taxi was forgotten and he soon had my tits out, sucking on the nipples while I wanked his cock. We were saving ourselves for the wedding night, so this was as far as we ever went. Just then we heard the front door opening and his brother came into the room. I just knew he caught a flash of my boobs before I got my blouse closed.

We all had a bit of awkward small talk before hubby remembered the taxi I needed. He went off to phone it while Peter and I chatted about our night out. He'd just left his girlfriend home and said he'd had a great night. What ever that meant. After a while we were both wondering where my fiancee had gone to and Peter left to find him. He was back, smiling, in a few minutes, " He's snoring his head off on top of the bed, come on, I'll leave you home." I was too tired to argue and glad of the lift. When we got to the car he handed me a newspaper, " better sit on that, the seat's a bit damp," he smirked.

" I can't sit on that with white trousers, they'll be covered in inkstains."

" Well then, slip then down to your knees, or get in the back or do both," he offered.

Smiling at his cheek, I got in the back and pretended he was my chauffeur as he drove me home. " Would my lady like to pull in for a bit of courting somewhere, you're making me horny as fuck," he enquired.

I should have said no but he took my silence as a yes and soon found a shady spot. I should have told him to stay in the front but he was soon in the back with me, rubbing my tits, kissing me and pushing my hand down to feel the bulge in his jeans.

We really shouldn't have taken our trousers off and then his shorts and my panties.I did remind him I was getting married in a month and he was the best man as he tore off my blouse and opened my bra. I asked him to at least wear a condom and when he said no I shouldn't have started sucking his thick hairy cock.

As he finger fucked me to orgasm I told him how much I loved his brother and I had hardly let anyone else ride me since I met him. I really shouldn't have let him climb on top of me and slip his hard tool inside my soaking pussy and I shouldn't have had all those cums as he rode the life out of me for half an hour. It was really wrong to squeal his name over and over as he shot off deep in me.

I definitely shouldn't have kept kissing him as we dressed and then, lie back and let him ride me again with our clothes half on and half off.

Finally, when we got to my parent''s house I shouldn't have kissed him deeply and slipped my sodden panties into his pocket.

I'm such a naughty girl !!

"

My kinda naughty girl

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago