FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > War Story. My German Soldier

War Story. My German Soldier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m an old man now and have had a blessed life. A loving wife, two splendid children and many grandchildren. But before all of them I had another life, a soldier’s life. A long time ago I fought my way across France and eventually on into Germany. I saw many awful sights, did things I am proud of and things that I regret. Of all the things I experienced the one that sticks in my mind more than any other happened just a few weeks after I arrived in France and is something I have never told anyone about, until now.

The Bocage is a series of sunken roads and hedgerows in Normandy. Easy to lose your way in, easy to get separated from your unit, and that’s exactly what happened to me. To this day I swear I didn’t get separated from my platoon, they separated from me during a rather intense mortar barrage. Anyway once the shelling had stopped I looked up and couldn’t see any of my fellow troops. I started back in their direction but then heard the whoosh of incoming rounds so took a header through a hedgerow losing my helmet and rifle as I did so. That’s when I first saw a face that was to stay with me for the rest of my life.

When I came to rest I was in a dry sunken ditch deep within the undergrowth. I looked up and the first thing I saw was a pair of wide green eyes looking straight at me. There sheltering in the ditch saw a young and very scared German soldier. He was sitting against the bank with his legs pull into his chest with this arms wrapped round his legs. It was clear that he wasn’t a threat to me so I put out my hands and made reassuring noises.

He appeared to understand. I sat down beside him and looked him over. He was young, so was I but I’d say I was a couple of years older than he was. 18 at a push. Under his helmet he had wisps of light brown hair curling across his forehead and the rest of his hair was shaved back and sides. He wore a laced camouflage top over what appeared to be a blue grey Luftwaffe top. Grey trousers and leather boots that came up to the top of his calves.

We sat there shoulder to shoulder for a while listening to the crump of the mortar rounds falling nearby. Then one sudden whoosh and bang fell closer than the rest making us both jump. We looked at each other and to this day I don’t know how it happened. Our head moved closer to one another, there was a slight pause and our mouths met.

There was a slight delay as if we were both trying to understand what had just happened and what to do next. We both leaned forward and kissed again, small quick kisses which lengthen each time our lips met until, slowly our mouths were in constant contact. For the first time in my life I felt someone else’s tongue enter my mouth and circle its way round mine. I opened my mouth wider while pushing forwards and entered his mouth, my tongue now circling his.

I brought my hand up to his cheek and traced the line of his chin strap down his face. At this he extended his left leg against mine and let his right leg fall slightly to the side. Breathing heavily, my heart pounding with excitement, I looked down. I could see a bulge in his trousers lying across the top of his left leg pointing towards me, the materiel for his trousers tight against it. I turned towards him again and, tilting my head to the right, slowly kissed him, running my hand down his chest and then up his right thigh. I brought my hand down his inner thigh letting my fore arm rub against his bulge and then moved my hand back up his leg. This time I brought it back down all the way so my hand passed over his crotch and over his hidden cock. I could feel the heat from it through his trousers and he let out a little gasp as my hand moved over it. I rubbed my hand back over it and at this he gasped again and shuffled down slightly, raising his head to the sky.

I kissed up and down his elongated neck while he reached down as undid the top button of his trousers. Fumbling, I eagerly undid the rest and plunged my hand into his trousers. Through his underwear my hand grasped the erect shaft of the lower half of his penis and moved it up and down a few times before moving up and relaxing my grip so hand rubbed up and down the top half. He moved slightly as I did this moaning gently with appreciation. His fingers started to undo the buttons of his braces and in one swift movement he pushed the top of his trousers and pants down to his mid thigh.

His stiff cock slapped back against his smooth abdomen. It lay there pointing slightly to the left, his balls lying loosely between his slightly open legs. His light brown pubic hair extending to a line that reached half way to his belly button. I moved my hand down to grasp the base of his beautiful penis leaving another hand’s worth of the top exposed. The head was fully exposed and glistened moistly in the light. I tightened my grip momentarily and felt the firm cock hardened even more so then I heard him exhale as I loosened my hold on it.

...anyone want me to continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please!

Oh yes please

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Loosening my grip I moved my hand up slightly then started to move it back and forth gently. He closed his eyes and moved his head back turning it away from me as he did so. As I continued to move my left hand back and forth I leaned towards him again and kissed him just below the ear and then slowly continued down his neck. It was then that I was gripped with a desire I’d never felt before.

I moved myself down and cupping his erection with my hand I kissed the side of the shaft. Immediately I felt it harden for a moment and he let out a gasp of pleasure. I kissed it again, this time leaving my lips in contact with it and I slowly moved my tongue from side to side up and down his stiff member. I was filled with a desire for more. I move slightly so I could move my lips up and down the length of his shaft and roll my tongue round the sides. As I neared the top I could feel him tense up slightly and I could feel his penis pushing against my mouth that little bit harder. As I reach the top I let my tongue circle the head a couple of time before running it down the shaft again. I could taste the fluid from the top and it wasn’t at all what I expected. I had half expected to be disgusted by it but instead it made me even more excited.

My tongue moved up the shaft again, circled the head a couple of times and then I plunged his cock into my mouth as far as I could take it. I got about half way and started to move my head back and forth as he moaned with pleasure. It felt wider in my mouth than I had expected but I thought I could go deeper once I had got used to it. My left hand moved down the inner thigh of his left leg but was stopped by his trousers bunched round his knees. I moved my hand over those and clasped his lower leg. Something about the feel of that boot clad calf turned me on even more and I moved my hand up and down his boot feeling its lightly pebbled effect as my hand moved over the leather. As my hand moved down so did my head slowly excepting more of that hard cock into my mouth until, much to my surprise, I could feel the side of my mouth rub against his pubic hair and the base of his penis.

More?

By *ptomsMan  over a year ago

lincoln

Carry on. Really enjoying.

I'm loving this . And need more

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

assuming these were Jack-off boots