FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Sales Appointment

The Sales Appointment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work as a sales rep for a landscape gardening company and had an appointment to see some clients for a large job.

I arrived 10 mins early as usual and walked up the drive to the house, I was greeted by a mid 30s blonde, about 5,9 and a beautiful size 12 figure with 36D breasts. She is wearing tight leggings and a tight lycra top and obvoously no bra as her big round nipples are pretty prominant., and has a thin layer of sweat, I'd obviously caught her in work out mode. I introduce myself and apologise for being early, she says its ok and invites me in.

I follow her through to the kitchen, admiring her shapely arse and legs as I do.

She offers me a coffee and I accept, I snap back into work mode and get my brochures and laptop out.

I ask her if her husband is joining us so I dont need to repeat myself when he does eventually join us, "oh no, he is in the states for work" she replys. Is he away often I ask, feeling a stirring in my trousers. Yeah home for a week away for 3. Aww must get lonely at times I say, yes thank god that he made me a hotwife....

This really gets me going and Im starting to think something could happen here. But she burst my bubble and starts talking about her project. So I start to go through the pitch which is hard to do as I keep eyeing her up and fantasing about her beautiful tits and nipples. We seem to be getting along fine, I price her project at £3700. I ask her what she thinks of the price, she ponders for a moment and says that she hoped it would be closer to £3000.

I decide to try and steer her away from thinking of price and start discussing other aspects of why we were the best company, when out of nowhere she asks could we do something to maybe get a better price, I ask her what her thoughts were, she then says how much would you take off for a handjob, I blush and without thinking say £100, she then asks how about a blow job, £300 i reply, she smiles and says ok how much for a fuck....I was rock hatd and really wanted to fuck her hard, but i advise her I couldnt afford to take much more off her price. She smiles and says ok, blow job but if I can make you cum within 10 mins you give me £400 off. I say that I will counter her offer, and tell her if she can make me cum within 15 mins then she gets £700 off, but if she cant then i get to fuck her and she gets only £300 off. She says deal and gets onto her knees, she unbuckles my trousers and pulls my 7" cock out. She starts to lick round the tip and up and down the shaft, before swallowing my cock right down to the balls. She is fucking brilliant at sucking cock and gags on me, her eyes never leaving my gaze, I see her eyes water and its such a horny sight. She tries every trick in the book to make me cum but no matter what she tries she fails. I feel guilty for a minute, i have never managed to cum from a blow job, not without my hand being used. I knew I was going to get everything i wanted....

After 15/20 minutes she finally accepts defeat and says ok, i guess you can fuck me now. I smile as she leads me towards a bedroom, no sooner that we are in and I throw her on the bed, tugging at her leggings exposing a beautiful smooth pussy that is soaking, my mouth gets to work and combined with my fingers I manage to make her cum in about 4 minutes, a new record I think to myself, i help her out of her top, sucking and nibbling on her gorgeous big nipples.

We start to kiss and she whispers in my ear that she wants me inside her, I ask her to fetch me a couple of her husbands ties which she does, i then get her on all fours before tying her wrists to the headboard, now she is lying with her head and chest on the bed, wrists ties to headboard and her ass and pussy staring at me. I  push my cock towards her pussy, spreading her lips and teasing, fuck me she insists, so i push my cock deep inside her, I start fucking her slow and deep, talking dirty as I do, i start fucking her harder asking if she loves being a slut, letting me fuck her to save only £300. I make her cum a few more times, stopping each time Im close to cumming myself. I ask if she has ever been fucked in the arse, she says no, her husband has wanted to but she hasnt ever allowed him to put his dick in, just a finger, i start to lick her pussy then her arse, making sure I make it really wet, i put a finger in and ask if she likes fingers inside her ass, mmmm yes she replies, i put a second finger in stretching are asshole, licking and spitting in it making it wider and wetter. I ask her how her husband would feel if he was to walk in now, she says that she is going to tell him everything that day on skype when he videocalls.

I get up behind her and she says yes fuck me again, my cock moves towards her arse and before she can say anything i push it all the way in, she yelps and quivvers a bit before starting to relax, i start to fuck her arse and she calls me a bastard for taking her ass virginity, your enjoying it you cheap slut, mmmm i do she replies. I fuck her steady before getting faster and faster, im ready to cum and tell her so, asking where she wants it, mmmm my mouth she says, so i pull out and move towards her mouth, grabbing her hair and lifting her head in order to get into her mouth, she licks my cock, then tells me it tastes better after being in her forbidden hole. I start to wank off into her hot mouth shooting stream after stream of hot milky cum down her throat which she proceeds to swallow.....

I untie her and we get re-dressed, we move back to the kitchen, she signs the paperwork with a £300 discount on it, she tells me that next week she wants me to quote her friend for another landscape job, i agree and she says she will see me there. We kiss and I leave, i get in the car and call my boss, he asks if I got the sale, yes I reply, plus £400 as it was only a £3k job.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *ravelfunMan  over a year ago

Travel

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

'I was greeted by a mid 30s blonde, about 5,9 and a beautiful size 12 figure with 36D breasts'

You knew all her measurements on first sight. This really is fantasy stuff

By *he Sex PistolsCouple  over a year ago

wirral

"'I was greeted by a mid 30s blonde, about 5,9 and a beautiful size 12 figure with 36D breasts'

You knew all her measurements on first sight. This really is fantasy stuff"

Lol

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"'I was greeted by a mid 30s blonde, about 5,9 and a beautiful size 12 figure with 36D breasts'

You knew all her measurements on first sight. This really is fantasy stuff"

Not really hard to guess age and height, dress sizes and breast sizes am pretty good at guessing also. But yes it is the stories and fantasy page...

Not really hard to guess age and height, dress sizes and breast sizes am pretty good at guessing also. But yes it is the stories and fantasy page..."

Exactly . Stories and fantasies . I loved it . Did anything happen when you went back to do the job

Why do people want to pick on the details in a stories & fantasies section ???????

Enjoy a story , it's a fantasy !!!!!!!!!

Bah !!!!!!!!!!

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

more please

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Not really hard to guess age and height, dress sizes and breast sizes am pretty good at guessing also. But yes it is the stories and fantasy page...

Exactly . Stories and fantasies . I loved it . Did anything happen when you went back to do the job "

Im just the salesman, not on the tools so to speak, but I did visit her friend to quote her, the original customer was there too, just me and two gorgeous women, but that story is a day or two away

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keen to follow this

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Good to know you don't let the grass grow......

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

» Add a new message to this topic