FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday Night Fun

Saturday Night Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emplarWarrior OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Saturday night again and she is dressing herself up in her weekend “Slut kit” I sit and watch as she baths, shaves and get herself clean ready for the fun later. We giggle and flirt as she teases me while putting on her underwear, slowly bent over pulling up her stockings and fastening them on her suspender belt. The extremely short leather skirt hugs her hips perfectly giving glimpses of her stocking tops, and her low cut sheer top shows her perfectly rounded breasts and stiff nipples amazingly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

go on....

Nottingham

We decided that tonight we are going to town and drop her off on a busy road for her to show the guys what a super slutty girl she is. It’s our favourite fantasy, I sit back in the car making sure she is safe as she walks up and down the street smoking in her heels as the guys drive by hooting and whistling at her, occasionally someone will stop and wind down the window and she’ll talk for a bit before moving back and letting him on his way.

Nottingham

Tonight is no different many guys driving by hooting, back home to their family’s and boring lives, probably got a take-away on the passenger seat for the kids but they all have a perv over my girl walking the streets. Then a car pulls up, stops next to her and I watch the window wind down and she walks towards the car, I get my cock out of my jeans as she leans forward into his car, I can see her smiling and chatting to the guy, pretending to give him prices for her “services” which we both know is bullshit and just to tease and play with him but then suddenly the door of his car opens, and I watch her look over at me and then get in his car.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nottingham

His car wheel spins off as I try to fasten up my jeans and I just catch a glimpse of it turning right out the town and into the night, I start my engine and give chase but she is gone, I call her number and I hear her ring tone in the glove compartment, OMG what have I allowed to happen? What am I going to do? I spend the next 30 mins or so driving the streets looking for the car or if he has chucked her out somewhere close but no sign so I head back home worried senseless.

Nottingham

turn into our road and drive towards the house, hold on…….the car appears to be outside the house, now I have no idea what the fuck is going on so I park up and quickly make my way to the front door, I fumble with the key not having a clue what to expect and open the door into the dark hall and stop and listen. I can hear her breathing hard, panting and moaning slightly, I make my way up the stairs to see what is going on, I get to the top and turn towards our room and see you there in the centre of our bed, this brute of a man towering over you, Big Black and strong pounding away between her legs, his toned muscular arse tensing as he pumps away into my wife, he is far too gone and in the moment to notice me, totally unaware of my present.

Nottingham

I catch my wife’s gaze and she smiles too me and then close her eyes with a mischievous grin as this monster continues to ruin her in our bed. I want to stop things but at the same time I’m so tremendously turned on I want to watch, I need to watch so I hide in the shadows of the hallway. As I do I hear his grunts become louder and louder, this beast is preparing to unload his seed and she can barely control her orgasms. I hear him announce that he is about to cum and you beg him to cum inside of your pussy, “please Sir fill me, fill my slutty cunt with your seed” you scream, just then, with a loud roar he empties into her, his back stiff as a board and his arse cheeks tensed, I know he is pumping his juice deep inside my wife’s pussy.

Nottingham

To see and hear this all in our home, our bed is blowing my mind, he pulls out of my wife and stands like a man mountain putting on his jeans and fastens his belt, pulls his T-shirt over his head and ties his laces, my cock is acing and about to explode, he makes his way out of the bedroom towards me so I take a step into the spare room and he passes me without any idea, he walks down the stairs and I watch him open the door, I listen as it slams close and by this time I’m in the bedroom, no words are needed and I strip in seconds, my hard thick cock aching as I position myself between my slut of a wife’s legs, I look down at her pussy and see his seed leaking from her used swollen cunt. I use my bell end to rub the juices around her pussy teasing her labia, the feeling is amazing, and she lets out a cry of pleasure as my hard cock slides perfectly over her clit.

Nottingham

I can’t take any more and with one push gently side my full length into her pussy, it feels so nice, the feeling of his cum acting as our lub, like velvet, already I can feel the build-up of cum in my balls, I know it’s not going to be long and I feel her start to buck beneath me, the waves of her orgasm rippling through her body is too much and I blow my load in my wife’s soppy wet pussy and add to this strangers deposits.

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Keep going

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is being your wife compulsory ?

Nottingham

" is being your wife compulsory ? "