FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Secrets

Secrets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruffles OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Recently (after plenty of red wine!) my wife & I decided on a game of "truth or dare" She surprised me when I asked her if she had ever "strayed", she admitted that about 20 yrs ago, when we lived in the Bristol area, that she had a fling & regular sex with a guy called Les. M. He had a home suntanning business and she said they had regular sex in the back of his Cadillac. She said they met at the old BA club near Bristol airport. Although at first angry it now has me feeling quite horny thinking about it.On the night she told me,we had the most amazing multiple sex, as she told me more!! I expect many of you will regard me as a bit of a wimp, but just i cant help thinking about it. I know its an extremely long shot, but Les (or someone that knows him) is reading this then we would love him to get in touch....maybe even turn the clock back!!Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did she tell you all the fine details that went on between her and Les

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ruffles OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Recently (after plenty of red wine!) my wife & I decided on a game of "truth or dare" She surprised me when I asked her if she had ever "strayed", she admitted that about 20 yrs ago, when we lived in the Bristol area, that she had a fling & regular sex with a guy called Les. M. He had a home suntanning business and she said they had regular sex in the back of his Cadillac. She said they met at the old BA club near Bristol airport. Although at first angry it now has me feeling quite horny thinking about it.On the night she told me,we had the most amazing multiple sex, as she told me more!! I expect many of you will regard me as a bit of a wimp, but just i cant help thinking about it. I know its an extremely long shot, but Les (or someone that knows him) is reading this then we would love him to get in touch....maybe even turn the clock back!!Thanks"

Yes she did, although for obvious reasons she was hesitant at first. I forgot to mention that her name is Sue (not real name) and at the time was a nurse based just outside Bristol(True)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to read about what they got up to

» Add a new message to this topic